Chapter 4

Secret Admirer

 

-Sooyoung P.O.V-

“Hey, what’s up?” I said when saw Yuri and Seohyun came closer.

“We just wanted to talk to you.” Yuri said.

“Okay. Let’s take a sit.” We sat in a bench near my class.

“Are you know? Seohyun is falling in love with our sunbaenim now.” Yuri said to me.

“Mwoh? Jinjja? Who’s he?” I asked.

“Yah!! Why you told her? It’s our secret you know.” Seohyun shouted to Yuri.

“He was Kyuhyun oppa.” Yuri said again without caring Seohyun.

“Yah!! Yuri-ah. Are you listening to me?” Seohyun pouted.

“Anio. I can’t hear you.” Yuri closed her ears and teased Seohyun.

“If you don’t hear why you answer my question?” Seohyun said again. Her face became red.

“Haha. Stop it. You don’t have to shy at me Seohyunie.” I said to Seohyun

“But still...” Seohyun said shyly.

“Do you know Kyuhyun oppa? He is always going together with Siwon oppa?” Yuri cut off Seohyun word.

“Yah!! You’re jinjja.” Seohyun pouted and placed her hand in her waist.

“Oh yeah? I don’t know, but maybe if you guys show me I will know.” I said again. Suddenly Seohyun’s face softener and then she smiled.

“Ok. I’ll show you if we meet him.” Seohyun said. Now, her smiled became widely.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk. Look at her, she always happy if we talked about Kyuhyun oppa.” Yuri said to me.

“Haha. Ne you right. You must be tired.” I said to Yuri.

“Yeah. You know.” Yuri shook her head.

We talked about many things and suddenly I said. “Guys, it was a long time since you hung out in my house. How about come this afternoon? So we can talk many things.” I said to them. I really missed them. In the middle school sometimes they hung out or slept over in my house. But when we went to 3rd grade they rarely went to my house because we were busy.

“Okay. But what are we going to do?” Seohyun said confusedly.

“Let’s watch a movie together.” I said.

“Ok. Hey, tomorrow was Sunday. How about we spend a night in your house Sooyoung?” Yuri said excitedly.

 “Yes, that’s great idea. Let’s make a sleep over party.” I said with a big smile.

“Yeah. Let’s go.” Seohyun smiled.

“Ok then, I’ll wait you at 4 p.m. Don’t be late, arraseo?”

“Ne” Seohyun and Yuri said at the same time. I smiled and suddenly my English’s teacher appeared.

“I’ll have to go now. See you later. Annyeong~” I said again and bowed.

“Annyeong ~ See you later Sooyoung.” They shouted and waved their hands.

 

-Seohyun P.O.V-

I came to Sooyoung’s house together with Yuri. We used a motorcycle and Yuri drove. It wasn’t taking a long time, just 5 minute. Sooyoung was waiting for us in the terrace. When we arrived she ran and opened the gate for us with a big smiled in her face. We got off the motorcycle and greeted Sooyoung.

“Annyeong.” I smiled. Sooyoung still smiled like before.

“Why you smiled like that?” Yuri asked.

“Haha. Ani. I just glad because you came early. Let’s go.” Sooyoung said. We just shook our head and followed her. We saw Mrs. Choi in the living room. So we greeted her.

“Annyeong haseyo ahjumma.” I said and bowed.

“Ah~ Annyeong Yuri, Seohyun. Long time no see.” Mrs. Choi said to us.

“Ye. It’s been a long time. How are you Mrs. Choi?” Yuri said.

“I’m fine. So, you’ll spend a night in this house?” Mrs. Choi said again.

“Ye.”  Yuri and I said at the same time.

“Mom, we go upstairs first.” Sooyoung said. Mrs. Choi nodded so we bowed and went upstairs. Sooyoung’s room was contiguous with Siwon’s room. We heard a loud voice from Siwon’s room. It liked there was a lot person in there. I was anxious.

“Wow. Your brother’s room was really noisy.” I said.

“Yeah. It’s always like that when my brother’s friend came to our house.” Sooyoung said and shook her head.

“Hey, maybe there was Kyuhyun oppa in there.” Yuri said to me.

“Yeah, maybe.” I said uncertainly.

“How about we check it?” Sooyoung asked.

“Mwoh? Anio anio. We can’t.” I shook my head.

“Wae? Don’t you want to meet him?” Yuri asked to me.

“Yeah. But we can’t go to Siwon oppa’s room.” I sat in Sooyoung’s bed.

“Wae? Siwon’s is my brother so you don’t have to worry.” Sooyoung said beside me.

“Alright.” I said heavily. So we walk to Siwon oppa’s room. Sooyoung knocked the door once.... twice...  but there’s no one coming out. She tried again and suddenly the door open.

 

 -Kyuhyun P.O.V-

Siwon and Changmin were playing now. I sat in the Siwon’s bed. I don’t know why, but today I don’t feel like I’m in the mood for playing. So I just saw the screen blankly. Suddenly I heard someone knocked the door. I thought that voice came from the next door. So I just ignored it. But then I heard the voice again so I walk to the door to open it. I saw 3 girls standing there. The one was Siwon’s sister, and the other I don’t know because I don’t see they face clearly.

“What’s up Sooyoung?” I said to Sooyoung immediately after I saw her.

“Ah, Ani oppa. I just want to talk to Siwon oppa.” she said politely.

“Siwon is still playing. I think I can’t call him. You know the reason right?” I said and looked at Siwon.

“Ah. Okay then, I’ll come back later. Khansahamnida oppa.”

“Ne, Cheonma.” I said and smiled. She bowed and went to the next room. The other girl followed her. I watched the last girl closely. Suddenly she looked at me and our eyes met. She smiled and bowed. I straightly know that girl. She was Seohyun. Suddenly a big smiled appeared in my face and my mood change quickly. I closed the door and sat in Siwon’s bed again.

 

-Author P.O.V- 

Seohyun entered Sooyoung’s room with a big smile in her face.

“Just see your face I can guess Kyuhyun oppa.” Sooyoung said while looking at Seohyun. Seohyun just grinned.

“Yes you right. That was Kyuhyun oppa. Had you meet him before?” Yuri asked.

“Yes, sometimes I saw him here. But I don’t know that his name was Kyuhyun.” Sooyoung smiled. “Why don’t you say anything?” Sooyoung asked Seohyun.

“Anio. I just felt really happy.” Seohyun said still with her big smiled.

“Aish, you’re too much.” Yuri shook her head. Seohyun just giggled.

“Hey, stop talking about Kyuhyun oppa. Let’s just watch a movie. I’ve got many movies from Siwon oppa.” Sooyoung said and take out all movies she had. Sooyoung and Siwon had their own television in their room completed with many other electronics.

“Yah, Sooyong-ah!! You stole my movies right? Return it now!! I wanted to see it with my friends.” Siwon shouted after he opened the door.

“Oppa, I’m not stealing it. You’ve give me permission. I won’t return it. You see, I’m still watching it with my friends either.” Sooyoung said. Their relationship neither good nor bad either. But sometimes they had a little quarrel. Seohyun and Yuri just giggled and continued their movie.

“Okay. If you don’t want to return it, let’s watch a movie together.” Siwon suddenly said and that make the three girls shocked.

“MWOH???”  They said together with unbelievable face. Siwon and his friend never disturbed their activity. So when they said that, it was really unbelievable.

“Ok then. You guys agreed right.” Siwon said, “Hey guys, let’s see a movie in my sister room.” Siwon shouted. His friend came out and entered Sooyoung’s room made them gawk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally I can update today.. It took very long time.. -.- 

Hope you like this chapter. No silent readers guys!!