Chapter 1

Secret Admirer

-Seohyun P.O.V-

 

Today was my first day of school, it’s mean I’d became a high school student. I’m really nervous. But I’m glad that Yuri and I will be classmate again.

“Seohyun ah. Anyeong~” Yuri said and tapped my shoulder.

“Ah, anyeong~” I said and bowed. We walked together to our class. Suddenly I remembered something. “Today is student orientation, right?” I asked.

“Ne, of course.” She said confusedly.

“Omo, eotteoke ? I forgot it. Is there a task today?” I panic.

“How can you forget it? Sure. We have to bring 3 kinds of fruit and you must to cut it..”

“Eotteoke? I really really forgot.” I said and let out a big sigh. “I’ve must accept my punishment today.”

“Mian Seohyun ah. I didn’t tell you yesterday.”

“Ne, gwenchana. It’s my fault though.” I smiled and walked languid.

Our sunbaenim came and order us to take out the entire task. I just stood.

“Where’s your task?” The committee of this event asked me with his horrifies voice.

“I.. don’t bring it.” I said nervously.

“Follow me.” He said again. I stole a glance at Yuri. She looked very worried. I calm her with smiled widely.

He brought me to a punishment class. There are many students whom contravene the task. I sat in the nearer chair. Upperclassmen came and stood in front of me.

“What’s your name?” He said.

“Seo Joo Hyun.” I said politely.

“What is your fault?” He said again with flat voice.

“I don’t bring my task.” I said nervously.

“Oh. That was a big fault. What punishment those tally for you?” He asked me.

“I don’t know sunbae. But I’ll do everything that you asked.”

“Ok then. I want you to find a person whom name Prince Charles and then take him to here. That’s not his real name. But you’ll find him easily.” He said. I nodded. I look for him everywhere. But I really don’t have any imagine about his face. Omo, eotteoke? I don’t know his face. How can I find him? It’s been 15 minutes. I said to myself and sigh. I asked everyone I’ve met, but no one know Prince Charles. Suddenly I collide with someone.

“Mianhaeyo oppa.” I said and bowed a little. It was my sunbaenim.

“Gwenchana. Are you a new student here? Why are you here?” He asked me.

“Ne. I’ve to find someone. He’s a committee of this event.” I said again.

“Oh. I’m a committee too. Who are you looking for? Maybe I can help you.”

“His name is Prince Charles. Do you know him, oppa?” He was really kind and he has a handsome face too. Omona.

“That’s me. Why are you looking for me?”

“Some sunbae in punishment room asked me to find you and take you there.” I said still looked at his face.

“Ok then.” He smiled and walk in front of me. I startled and just stood in my place. “Didn’t you say that you have to take me to punishment room right? Why are you still there?” He looks at me confusedly.

“Ah, ne, Mianhaeyo oppa.” I said and ran to him. We walked together. My heart kept going thump. I can’t take my eyes on him.
“Waeyo? Why you look at me like that?” He said to me.

“Ah. Anio oppa.” I said. I felt my cheek blush slightly.

 

-Kyuhyun P.O.V-

 

I walked with a girl. I don’t know her name, but she really funny. I can’t stop smiling.  “What’s your name?” I asked her.

“Huh. My name is Seo Joo Hyun.” She answered nervously. I thought she must be scared now.

“Don’t be scared. I won’t eat you.” I said and smiled widely.

“Hehe. Arraseo oppa.” She smiled. When we arrived in punishment room, Siwon immediately came.

“Yah, where are you? We looked for you everywhere.” He said.

“Mian, I’ve lost my name tag.” I said and smiled widely.

“It’s your habit.” He continued. “You’re Seo Joo Hyun right? Gomawo. You can go to your class.”  Siwon said to Seohyun.

“Ah. How is my punishment?” She said confusedly.

“That’s your punishment.” Siwon said again.

“Oh. Khamsahamnida oppa.” She said and bowed to us. I saw her walked quickly, which made me laughed again. I saw Siwon smiled at me.

“Wae? Why you smiled like that?” I asked him.

“Nope, I've seen you smile like that to women.” He answered.

“Haha. That’s because she was funny.” I said.

 

-Seohyun P.O.V-

 

I felt my heart is going to explode if I stood in there longer. I don’t know why my heart thumps like that. I walked to my class. I really hope I can meet Prince Charles soon and I’ll hope I find out his real name soon.

I thought I’ve fallen for him and I really want to became his secret admire. Yes, just secret admire. Not more than that. After I arrived at my class, I sat in a chair next to Yuri and said, “Yuri-ah, I’m really happy.”

“Huh? What happened?” She asked.

“I met someone who is very good and handsome. He was our sunbaenim. We walked together too.” I said happily.

“You’ve to tell me, arra?” She said again.

“Arra. I tell you from the beginning .” I said and started the story from the first.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anyeonghaseyo. ^^

Thanks for your subscribe and comment.

That gives me more spirit.

I hope you like this chapter.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe.

Khamsahamnida.. ^^

Saranghae.. <3