Chapter 4

Hush~~~Dont tell....

I woke this morning to my annoying phone's alarm. Groaning I slid my finger across the screen to shut it down and got ready for school. "I'm leaving now." I said with a piece of bread between my lips. Even though no one was there, it felt good to say it. Like their spirits were still there. Like usual, Kimya was there waiting for me. "Annyeong, Kimya." I smiled. "Annyeong Minna, have everything?" Kimya asked. "What do you mean? I'm always prepared." I asked. "Like the wig and outfit! Oh, by the way, this Saturday, we're going shopping again. Getting you more clothes! Can't keep wearing the same thing everyday." Kimya stated. "Kimya, it's Tuesday...I'm going to wear the same clothes for 3 days straight. As for the wig, I'm going home before going to SM's building." I shrugged. "That's why my mom asked me to give you these." She smiled handing me a bag. I looked in the bag, there were clothes. "Where did you get these?" I asked. "My mom got them originally for my cousin and don't worry, we still have a lot of time before his birthday." She said noticing the look I was giving her. I was about to say something when I felt my phone vibrate.

From: (xxx)xxx-xxxx

To: Miss I-hate-attention popular girl

Hey, Minhyuk!!

Guess who this is?

It's Key~~♪

"Who is it?" Kimya asked looking over my shoulder. "OH MY GOD!! IT'S KEY!!" She squealed. Ignoring her, I added Key into my contacts.

From: Miss I-hate-attention popular girl

To: Key

Hyung? How did you get my number? (; ° A °)

From: Key

To: Miss I-hate attention popular girl

I asked the secretary.

Btw, we'll be picking you up after school. I wanna see my adorable dongsaeng! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

From: Miss I-hate-attention popular girl

To: Key

Ok~ Gtg hyung, school. Bye!! ヽ(^o^)丿

Shoving my phone in my pocket, Kimya and I continued walking to school. "Minna-ssi~ You look beautiful like usual!" The 'Dae Minna fanclub' chorused. "Hi, everyone...Did you guys have a good morning?" I asked. "Yes! After seeing the angel of our dreams!" The president of the fanclub cheered. "Come on, guys. I'm not an angel." I said sheepishly and walked to class. "Popular as usual I see, Minna." Kimya commented. "Uh huh...." I sighed opening my locker and got my binders. "Oh, look. There's Kungwoo." Kimya smiled dreamily. "Kimya....I've been wondering....Do you by any chance have a crush on Kungwoo?" I asked. "W-What? A crush on Kungwoo? Psh...N-" She stopped. "How did you know?" She asked. "I've been your friend for forever, I think I know well enough when you like someone." I chuckled. A bright red blush banketed Kimya's cheeks. "Uh...L-Let's go to class!" Kimya said running to class. Chuckling, I started planning a KimWoo (Kimya+Kungwoo) get-together plan (Payback for signing me up for SM but, hey. She'll thank me later):

  1.  Get the three of us together on a day when we're all free.
  2.  Ditch them.
  3.  Let the magic begin.

Not the best plan but, whatever.

►Fast forward

Finally, school ended! Packing my stuff, I waited for Kimya at the school entrance. "Sorry to keep you waiting! Let's hurry home and get you ready for your class!" Kimya smiled. I nodded in agreement and walked home.

(SHINee's POV)

"Hyung, doesn't she look like Minhyuk?" Taemin asked Minho pointing at the girl walking, she had the same hazel brown hair. "M-Minhyuk? Ah, maybe. I don't know, I can't really see her face." Minho said. "What are you two blabbering about?" Key asked. "Doesn't she look like your adorable dongsaeng?" Taemin asked. "Hm? You mean her? Well, she does....And she's walking in the same direction as us to go to Minhyuk's house." Key said.

 

When we arrived at my house, I waved goodbye to Kimya and went inside. Throwing my stuff on the ground, I took the bag of clothes Kimya brought for me and took the wig. Making sure my wig was securely on my head, I took a water bottle and walked out the door. And, did my usual thing; say goodbye to my empty house. Locking the door, car honking caught my attention, it was SHINee. "Come on, Minhyuk! Get in!" Onew smiled. "Hey, by any chance...Do you have a sister?" Jonghyun asked. I stiffened at the question. Did they see me? Oh, shoot. "S-Sister? Y-Yeah, I do. Name's Dae Minna, she's my twin." I lied making up a random excuse. "Oh, ok." Taemin shrugged. "I would love to see her! Bet she's adorable like you!" Key smiled. "I don't think you'll be able to." I said. "Why's that?" Onew asked. "B-Because she's leaving to America! You see, I was originally studying in America and came back to Korea but, Minna wants to switch with me. So, I'm taking her classes and she's taking mine. The schools doesn't mind because our grades are relitavely the same." I lied. "Eh~? That's too bad...I wanted to see how you to look and see how similar you guys are." Key pouted. "We're extremely similar, when we were in the same class, teachers and students got us mixed up often." I chuckled. That was a lie, of course.

(Taemin's POV)

Minhyuk, Minho and Key bickered along the way, Jonghyun and Onew listened happily to the conversation and me? I'm staring out the window. So bored... "Yah, Minhyuk...Do you live with anyone?" I asked finally deciding to engage the conversation. Minhyuk stiffened at the question and his eyes started to glisten with tears. "Uh, you don't have to answer if you don't want to..." I said hastily. "Uh, no. It's fine...Eh? Heheheh that's weird, I don't get why I'm crying..." He chuckled wiping away his tear that fell. "Key-hyung!! Taeminnie made Minhyukkie cry!!" Minho exclaimed. "What? I did not!" I protested. "What?! Taemin, what did you do to make Hyukkie cry?" Key asked. "Yeah, Taemin." Minho said accusingly. "I did nothing!" I exclaimed. "He's right, he did nothing. I don't know why I cried." Minhyuk agreed. "You sure? I'll give him a beating if he did something." Key stated. "Yep, I'm sure!" Minhyuk smiled but, I can still see some pain in his eyes. Key was about to say something to me when someone's phone started ringing, saving my . "Hello? Oh, hey! Eunha!" Minhyuk greeted picking up his phone. "Oh, that? Yep, I love it! Thanks so much! Right now? Sorry, I can't. I'm with my sunbaenims. Ok, sorry. Give Kimya a call! And yes, I'll tell you about my day later, meet with you and Kimya at 6 at my house for dinner? Ok, see ya there!" And then he hung up. "Who was it?" Key asked. "A friend of Kimya's whom I met yesterday." Minhyuk replied. "You guys gonna have dinner together?" Minho aked. "Yep, been a long time since I had someone over for dinner." He smiled. "Well, other than Minna, of course." He added quickly. "Shall we come over too, then?" Jonghyun asked. "Eh? Really? You don't have anything?" Minhyuk asked. "Yep, it's a rare day where we have nothing to do." Onew smiled. "Then, sure! I would love to have you guys over! Let me text Kimya first so, she doesn't get a heartattack when you guys show up." Minhyuk chuckled pulling out his phone.

 

To: Nosy Kimya

From: Miss I-hate-attention popular girl

Yah, Kimya.

Don't freak out when I tell you this, ok? (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

From: Nosy Kimya

To: Miss I-hate-attention popular girl

Ok, what is it?? (´・ω・`)

To: Nosy Kimya

From: Miss I-hate-attention popular girl

SHINee is joining us for dinner! ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

From: Nosy Kimya

To: Miss I-hate-attention popular girl

OMG!! SERIOUS?! (╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)

DREAM COME TRUE! *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

To: Nosy Kimya

From: Miss I-hate-attention popular girl

So, don't freak out and get a heartattack, ok?

Now I need to go, bye bye~

Turning the screen off, I put my phone back into my pocket. "There! Now she won't die of a heartattack." I chuckled. "Is your sister going to join?" Jonghyun asked. "My sister? Uh...I-I'm not sure...." I hesitated. "Let's talk about this later, we're hise!" Onew smiled. "Wait, this isn't the SM Building...." I noted. "We know it isn't. It's for a new show that we're going to be on with EXO and F(x)." Minho stated. "Jinja? What's it about?" I asked. A show with my three favourite bands? Yes, please! "About how we train our trainee. So, Kungwoo, some other girl and you are going to be on it too!" Key smiled getting out the car followed by a wave of fangirl squeals. "WHAT?!" I exclaimed following the other members, who were also exiting the vehicle. "Wait...Only 3 of us? Aren't there supposed to be more trainees" I added. "Yes but, only the top three auditionners get to be trained by an idol or group. And SHINee, EXO and F(x) were the lucky three groups to be chosen~" Minho explained. "Oh....Ok. So what do we do now?" I asked. "Go inside and find out." Jonghyun grinned walking through the doors. Stumbling over a fangirl's foot, I nearly fell face-first if it wasn't for the arm that caught my waist and hand that got hold of my arm. "O-Oh, sorry...and t-thanks." I said to the two people who saved me from my fall. "It's fine, be careful." Minho smiled releasing my hand. "Be careful, idiot." Taemin muttered smacking me lightly on my head after removing his arm from my waist then, left with the other members into the building. "Don't worry, he'll warm up to you...Eventually." Minho smiled walking to the entrance and I followed him into the building. The staff members gestured us to sit down in front of the mirror. The makeup staff started their work right away; applying eyeliner, blush, lipstick...etc. For me I got the simple makeup which I was thankful for. "OK! SHINee, EXO, F(x) and their trainees get ready! We're going to film in 3-2-1...ACTION!" The director said. "Welcom to Episode 1 of..." F(x) started. "TRAINEE TRAINING CAMP!" EXO, SHINee and F(x) finished. "Before we start, let us introduce the three lucky trainee!" Amber started. "For EXO's trainee, it's 19 year-old Young Kungwoo!" Chanyeol introduced lively. "For F(x), it's 19 year-old Kim Semyun~" Sulli smiled. "And for SHINee, it's my adorable dongsaeng Dae Minhyuk!" Key exclaimed finishing our introduction. The three of us bowed and walked to stand beside our mentor. "Yah, Kungwoo...Did you know about this?" I whispered. "Nope, I'm going to have a bigger pain in the now." He replied. "I'm already handsome, every girl wants to get in my pants and now everyone knows I'm a trainee." He said smugly. "Wow...So narcissistic..." I gasped fakely. "So, let's see what we're going to do today!" Minho smiled running over to the staff that had the question cards. "So the question of today's episode is.....How would you start your training session?" Minho read. "How would I start? Well, stretches!" "Jogging!" "Dancing!" "Singing!" "Push-ups!" "Sit-ups!" "Martial arts!" Everyone stopped blurting out random answers and stared at Tao. "What? It works for me." Tao shrugged. "O~Kay...Whatever you say, Tao-hyung." I laughed. "Wah~~~~ Kris! Kris! Did you hear? Minhyuk called me 'hyung'! 'HYUNG'! No one ever calls me hyung!!!" Tao cheered gleefully. "Because you never act it." Kai teased.  "Yeah, Tao. Now you know how I feel." Sehun added. "Sehunnie~~ You're so mean..." Tao pouted. "Say, Kungwoo...Can you do me a favor?" I asked poking him while Tao and Sehun bickered. "Sure, what is it?" Kungwoo asked. "On three call Sehun 'hyung', Ok? I wanna see his reaction." I asked. Kungwoo nodded and I counted to three. "Sehun-hyung~~~~" Kungwoo and I called. Sehun turned his attention to us and a blush blanketed his cheeks. "Our Sehunnie is happy to be called 'hyung'~" Baekhyun laughed. "Back to the main point, us, SHINee, would first jog then stretch before doing any singing or dancing." Onew said. "EXO, we do stretches and play a game of tag, cops n' robbers or man-hunt." Suho said. "We, F(x), we got our warm up in the morning thanks to Amber playing around." Victoria said glaring at Amber who stared back at her innocently. "Ok! Cut! From here, you guys are going to train on you own, ok?" The staff member said.

"So...Where are we going?" I asked following the SHINee members onto the car with a cameraman behind, recording everything we do. I suddenly felt extremely more self-couscious than before, the camera recorded every little thing we did. The moment I do something stupid would be recorded and I will die of embarrassment. "Hey, Minhyuk." A voice called. I jolted and looked over to the person calling me. "Uh...Y-Yes, Onew?" "You look a bit pale...You ok?" Onew asked. "Y-Yeah...Just a bit nervous..." I said after looking around to make sure the camera wasn't recording us. "Don't be so uptight, just act like yourself." Onew suggested. "Easy for you to say... Nothing embarrassing ever happened to you guys..." I pouted. "Are you sure about that? Remember that time when I fell off my chair, laughing on Makbanshi Rebellion? Or that time Taemin had the hiccups and we made him stand in a corner until he stopped on Hello Baby? And you say that isn't embarrassing?" Onew said raising an eyebrow. "That's true...But, it'll be my first time on TV." I complained. "Quit complaining and man-up, you chicken." Taemin sighed. "Did you just call me a chicken?" I glared at Taemin.

(Taemin's POV)

"You bet I did." I grinned and just like that, all his nervousness vanished and was replaced with irritation. "I am NOT a chicken, you Flower Boy!" Minhyuk retorted. "Nice work, Taemin. All his nervosness is gone." Onew said patting my shoulder. "Yeah...But, he's real annoying now." I muttered. "WHAT YOU JUST CALL ME, CHICKEN?" I yelled. "You heard me! FLOWER BOY!" Minhyuk yelled. "CHICKEN!" "FLOWER BOY!" "CHICKEN!" "FLOWER BOY!" "Guys...I think I'm going deaf..." A voice whined, it was Minho plugging his ears. We forgot that the three of us were sitting in the back of the car; I'm on the right, Minho in the middle and Minhyuk on the left. "You guys are not even a meter away! Yell quieter!" Minho scolded. "Mianhae, Minho-hyung. Flower Boy over here started it." Minhyuk said. "What?! I did not!" I protested. "You know, Minhyuk. If you're so nervous on the camera, you should stop yelling or else, the camera has to film you." Onew chuckled gesturing to the camera that was now directed to us. "What camer-Oh..." Minhyuk's face went pale and he quieted down. "So~ Right now, we're heading to a studio to see if Minhyukkie knows what to do during a photoshoot because, yesterday, we already saw that she can sing and dance." Key said taking the cameraman's attention off us. "Wait, we are?" Minhyuk asked after letting out a sigh of relief. "Yep and we're here!" Key smiled as the car stopped. The 6 of us walked into the studio with the cameran tagging with us.

 

Key rushed immediately to the clothes rack in the studio and picked out clothes for me. "Ah, this shirt with this will be adorable on you! Oh, but..This will look cute too!!" Key exclaimed. "I think you and Kimya will get along perfectly..." I mumbled as he compared 2 shirts on me. "Yeah, this will be better with these jeans and these shoes...Oh! And this jean jacket and glasses. Here try this on! Along with these accessories." Key said ignoring what I said. He passed me a camera along with the clothes. "Why would I need this?" I asked showing the camera. "To do a self-camera, of course! Now go change!! I'll take you to the photoshoot setting after so, hurry!" Key said ushering me into the change room. I quickly changed and stepped out of the change room. "Um...Do I look ok?" I asked fixing my glasses. "Wow...Nice clothes choosing Key!" Jonghyun whistled high-fiving Key. "You look awesome, Minhyuk! Come on let's go to the photoshoot setting!" Key said pulling my hand. The setting was outside themed; red brick walls, white doors and a lot other models. They were much more prettier than me. "Director-sunbaenim, thank you for allowing us to be here." Onew bowed. "No problem, this is the lad, I assume? Nice fashion, Key chose I believe?" He asked. "Guess right! Isn't he adorable?" Key asked. "Very, he has feminine features just like Taemin..." He stated. "I'm not feminine!" Taemin scowled. "We'll be borrowing a camera, if you don't mind~" Minho said picking up a camera. "No problem, you can take pictures over there." He pointed to the back.  "Ok, thanks!" Jonghyun said. "Kay, Minhyuk. Pose for us!" Key said and I did as told. "No, no, no...You're too stiff. Relax and give a little smiled." Key suggested. "Uh, ok..." I said relaxing my tense muscles. I stepped on the step behind me and gave a little smile. "Good! Just like that!" Key smiled taking the picture. "Try one, sitting down!" Minho said. I nodded and sat down. Repositining my legs, I sat comfortably with my gaze looking upwards, staring into the camera, and gave a little smiled. "You're like a pro!" Jonghyun complimented. "I'm fast-learner, are we done?" I asked. "Yep! Let's show them to the director and see what he thinks!" Minho said snatching the camera away from Key. "WHAT?! MINHO, DON'T!!!" I yelled but, Minho already started to run towards the director. I caught up to him, well...more like tackled him. "Direct-AH!" He exclaimed. My arms was around his waist trying to pull him back. "Uh, yes? Minho?" The director asked. "Check out these photos!" Minho said trying to hand him the camera. "Don't! It's not that good!!" I protested. "Let's see." The director hummed ignoring my protest. "Oh...This is good...Mind if I use it in the magazine?" He asked. "Uh...sure..." I said. "Do you want a copy of the pictures?" The director asked plugging camera into the computer. "Yes, please!" The 6 of us said. The director sent us all a copy of the pictures. "Come on, let's drop you off and get something to eat." Jonghyun said. "What about the clothes?" I asked. "You can keep them, it suits you." The director smiled. "Really? Thanks so much!" I bowed. "Come on, Minhyuk! Or else we're leaving you!" Taemin called.

I ran to the 5 members towards the car. We drove back to the station where we started filming. Once we got there, we packed our stuff, chatted with EXO and Kungwoo a bit and left. "We're going to have dinner at Minhyuk's house~We're going to have dinner at Minhyuk's house!" Key hummed all the way to house. "Hyung~ Shut up!" Taemin whined. "Bear with it, Taemin. We're almost there." Onew promised. "How long is that?" Taemin asked. "Right now." Jonghyun said stopping the car. Kimya and Eunha were already there, waiting for us. "OH MY GO-" Kimya started to squeal when we stepped out of the car but, Eunha clamped shut. "Welcome back, Minhyuk." Eunha smiled. Thankfully, she remembered to call me Minhyuk not Minna. "And Kimya, keep your fangirl level lower than usual, we don't want everybody in the neighboorhood know that SHINee's at our doorstep." She added. "Oh....Ok...Minn-I mean, Minhyuk! Who chose your clothes? They look awesome!!!" Kimya exclaimed. "Let's go in first then, we'll talk." I suggested unlocking the front door. "So...Where's Minna? I wanna see her!" Key said looking around. "She's probably sleeping, she always complains that the school too much activities for her like; Student council, basketball, choir and she has to do some errands for her teachers. And I'm always like 'Why did you sign up for it then?'" I said trying my best not to hesitate. "I'll call her down after a while." I said. "So, while I make dinner. All of you get acquainted." I suggested walking to the kitchen.

(Living room w/ Kimya, Eunha and SHINee POV)

While Minhyuk/Minna made dinner. Kimya, Eunha and SHINee had a pretty smooth conversation. "So, Key-oppa~I love what you chose Minhyuk! Especially the glasses, I never though it would look so good on him!" Kimya exclaimed. "Thanks! There was this other shirt that was orange with sand yellow stripes that would good on him too but, in the end I chose the blue shirt with white faded stripes." Key smiled. The two slowly started to drift off into their own little world of fashion. "So....Minhyuk hasn't gave you guys any trouble, right?" Eunha asked the 4 boys. "Other than making me almost deaf with Taemin, he's a good kid." Minho replied. "I heard that he beat Kai and Taemin in dancing." Eunha smiled. "He did not!" Taemin denied. "Don't mind Taemin, he's still in denial." Jonghyun stated. "Denial of what?" Minhyuk/Minna asked walking into the living room with a pot in his/her hand. "Of you beat-" Minho was about to answer when Taemin covered his mouth. "Oh! The dance competition?" Minhyuk/Minna asked setting the pot down. "Damn you, Minho." Taemin cursed. "Kimya, Key! Get out of your fashion-on-me world and let's eat!" Minhyuk/Minna called snapping his/her fingers in front of them. "Yay~What are we eating?" Kimya asked. "Curry. Eunha, can you pass the rice around?" Minhyul/Minna asked. "Sure thing." Eunha smiled passing the plates of rice. "So, what happened today?" Kimya asked leaning closer to Minhyuk/Minna. "I just found out that we're filming a show on 'How to train a trainee', went to a studio and that's where I got these clothes." I replied. "And we got photos!" Onew added. "Ooh~I want to see them!" Eunha and Kimya exclaimed. "N-No! Wait! Guys~Don'-" Minhyuk/Minna tried to stop them but, they already got their phones out. "Uwah~~He looks so hot!!" Kimya squealed. "Just like a pro-model." Eunha noted. "It's not that good...Well, while you're looking at the photos. I'm going to wake Minna and take a shower." Minhyuk/Minna said walking upstairs.

 

"Me and my big mouth...How am I supposed to do this?" I asked myself walking into my room. "Yah, Minna. Wake up." And so, I started talking to myself. "Hmm...Minhyuk, go away..." I mumbled. "No way, come on...Wake up! SHINee's downstairs." "What?! SHINee? The real SHINee? And Minhyuk...What are you wearing?" "Key-hyung chose it for me, now get up and go down. I'm all sweaty so, I'm taking a shower. Be the hostess." I said taking off the wig and ruffled my hair to make it look like I just woke up. "Ok, fine." "Gomawo, noona!" Changing into my tank-top and sweat pants. "Oh, hey. Kimya, Eunha, I didn't know you were coming over." I said groggily. "Oh, Minna! SHINee's here!" Kimya waved. "Yeah, I heard from Minhyuk. Did he cause any trouble for you?" I asked. "You must be Dae Minna~Nope, your brother was an angel!" Key said. "Although, he was very annoying." Taemin stated. "Oh, then your feelings are mutual. Minhyuk finds you annoying too." I smiled. "Wanna see the photos took of Minhyuk?" Jonghyun asked. "Uh, sure. Wow..." I gasped. "Looks like a pro, right?" Key asked. "I guess..." I mumbled. "Ah, it's getting pretty late. You guys should rest." I suggested. "Do we have to?" Key pouted. "Yes,this is probably one of the only times you don't have anything that will last until the late night. So, sleep and recharge your strength. Plus, I need to fill out the forms for Minhyuk and get his uniform." I said ushering SHINe to the door. "Geez, you're like a nicer version of Key...Ok, ok! We'll leave, say goodnight to Minhyuk for us." Jonghyun waved walking to the car.

After they left, I sighed. "That was a close one, Minna. But, you pulled it off!" Kimya laughed. "Yeah...I need to transfer to school as Minhyuk now." I said. "Why?" Eunha asked. "Because I said that Minna would be switching spots with Minhyuk in school. And Minhyuk studied in America." I sighed again. "You what?" Eunha asked. "I didn't know what else to say!" I exclaimed exasperately.

(Imagine Minna/Minhyuk's haircolour)(The photos that SHINee took of Minhyuk/Minna at the studio)