Chapter 2

Hush~~~Dont tell....

"Who said anything about a contest?" Minna asked. "That be fun. Dance battle time!!" Minho exclaimed.

"Are we actually going to do this?"  I asked as Taemin helps me stretch. "Yep! We get to chose what song and dance we're gonna do!" Chanyeol chirped. "Ow, ow, ow...! Taemin! You're pushing too hard!" I yelped as Taemin pushes my back even more. "You're too unflexible...Are you sure you're a dancer?" He asked. "Hmm...Let me think about it...I managed to do Growl pretty well. I did the bridge thing. And I dont think you can..." I said getting up. Everyone said a lot of  'Ooh burn!' "Is that a challenge I hear?" He asked stepping towards me. "Maybe~!" I taunted, not backing down and stepped closer. "Looks like I have to beat someone else other than Taemin." Kai muttered. "Oh, puh-leaze Jongin. We all know I can whoop your when it comes to dancing. No problem." Taemin snapped. "Really? Wanna test that theory now?" Kai asked stepping forward into our little showdown. The atmosphere around the three of us was intense. "Ok, ok! Break it up!" Key and Suho ordered, finally having the courage to break the intense atmosphere. "Neh...Hyung." I mumbled, being the only obedient one. Can I say that using 'hyung' instead of 'oppa' is weird? Kai and Taemin were still glaring at each other. "So, anyways...What song?" Key asked hoping that will snap Kai and Taemin out of their glaring contest. "Well, I guess I'll do Warrior by B.A.P." I answered. "You can do that dance too?" D.O asked, his eyes widening even more than they already are. "Yep, learning dances is a hobby of mine!" I chuckled. "OK, who's the judge?" Lay asked. "How about all the vocals be the judges? Then the dancer line will be the judge for the singing contest! And we'll take half of the dancers and vocals to judge the rapping." Jonghyun suggested. "Fine...If I win, Taemin has to admit I'm the better dancer!" Kai exclaimed. "In your dreams, Kai." Taemin scoffed. "So are we doing this or not? 'Cause I'm not in the mood of arguing right now. Lets dance!" I said. "Whatever, girlie." Kai snapped. "Girlie? Girlie? Really, Kim Jongin? Is that the best you can do?" I glared. "Lets see if you're all bark but, no bite." I added wallking to the laptop thats hooked up to the speakers to look up Warrior.

Warrior Is Back. We Gonna Rock This

B.A.P

What's Your B?

We're going to fight in this street for our souls whoa

What's Your A?

It's the starting point of a new revolution, just try to stop me

What's Your P?

Bad DNA, we, the warriors, are all infected with the virus

Once Again, What's The Name Of The Game? B.A.P

Let's all rise

For who is this endless war?

(Bang Bang) They're all cowardly behind your back aiming at your head

Can your hypocrisy be forgiven?

(Bomb Bomb) Throw away the dark masks Get It On

Warrior

I'm leaving you under this sun

Try to light a fire in my heart

Digidigideom digidigideom

Warrior

Faster than a bullet

Digging in your heart

Digidigideom digidigideom

Strangling you

Get down Get down GetGetGetGet Get down

Get down Get down (Bow Wow Wow Wow Wow)

Get down Get down GetGetGetGet Get down

Get down Get down (Bow Wow Wow Wow Wow)

Yeah This punch is flying for you who are thirsty for the fight

We're different and we're dividing That's what ignorant people say

My words resounding in my heart are different than yours, does it make you mad? These 4 nagging words

(Rest In Peace) This prayer for the truthThe blindfolded system above this black shadow

The sacred badge that won't submit even if it's covered

What's The Name Of The Game? B.A.P

Did you ever live in the swamp of despair?

(Bang Bang) Nightmares are haunting me, a compass that lost its way

With these demon like lips, are you going to speak easily?

(Bomb Bomb) Dying one by one, their breathe is taken by these words like hell

Warrior

I'm leaving you under this sun

Try to light a fire in my heart

Digidigideom digidigideom

Warrior

Faster than a bullet

Digging in your heart

Digidigideom digidigideom

Strangling you

Get down Get down GetGetGetGet Get down

Get down Get down (Bow Wow Wow Wow Wow)

You can't hide under this sky

Even if you try to hide, you'll kneel when facing the truth

You you you you you you you you you~

Warrior

I'm leaving you under this sun

Try to light a fire in my heart

Digidigideom digidigideom

Warrior

Faster than a bullet

Digging in your heart

Digidigideom digidigideom

Strangling you

Get down Get down GetGetGetGet Get down

Get down Get down (Bow Wow Wow Wow Wow)

(Taemin's POV)

Well, she wasnt lying about learning Warrior. And, dang~ Minhyuk seriously looks like a girl. If he was, I wouldnt mind saying that he looked hot while dancing. Wait, hot? Lee Taemin...Something's wrong with your mind today. "It wasnt bad..." Kai said. "Lets see if you can do any better." Minhyuk said. "I will!" Kai said confidently. Walking to the middle of the practice room. "Luhan-hyung, I need you for this." Kai said. "Wha-No fair! How come he gets a partner?" Minhyuk asked. "I need him to do the choreo with me, or it wont work out." Kai retorted sticking his tongue out at Minhyuk. "You're going to do the performance what was it...Time Machine? The one you did in M.A.M.A?" Minhyuk asked, his eyes brightened. "Yep! How did you know?" Luhan asked. "Well, Im a fan of yours, duh!" Minhyuk sassed. Luhan and Kai ,walked to the of the room and the music started playing.

 

Oh my god, someone kill me right now! Im going to have EXO's Luhan and Kai perform here! HERE!! Calm down, Minna...You need to keep the boy image, cant fangirl now. Omo, they're perfect! Watching Kai and Luhan fight/dance perfect! The moves were smooth but, fierce. "Maybe I should've filmed this. Kimya would love it." I said regretting the fact that I didnt take my phone to film. "Watch and be amazed. You'll see that Kai's dancing is nothing compared to mine." Taemin said confidently walking to the middle of the room. His dance was AMAZING! The fast beat plus moves made it perfect. "So how was it?" Taemin panted. "It was amazing!" I exclaimed immediately then I received a smirk from Taemin. "It wasnt that good..." Kai scoffed. "You jealous?" Taemin asked. "Lets just see the results of the judging..." Kai said rolling his eyes. "Arent we missing a contestant?" I asked. Immediately our attention to Lay who was sitting on the floor. "W-What?" Lay asked, confused on why we were staring at him. "You're dancing too!" I told him. "What? No way!!! I cant compete!" He waved his arms, eyes widened. "Come on!!! You can do it!" I persisted dragging him to the middle of the room. He shifted nervously on the spot and now I feel bad for dragging him. BUT when the music started, the Lay that was shy and nervous vanished. He ended and went back to the lost unicorn he was before the song started. "I-I did well, right?" He asked. "Lay-hyung, you did fine!" I chuckled. He smiled and sat down. "So judges! Who's the winner?" Taemin, Kai and I asked. "The winner is...." Suho started. "MINHYUK!! Congratulations!" Chanyeol  finished. "WHAT?! That pipsqueak?" Kai asked aghast. "Did you just call me a pipsqueak?" I asked raizing an eyebrow at Kai. "You bet, pipsqueak. You got a problem?" Kai asked emphasizing on  the pipsqueak. "You bet, I got a problem! Maybe I should've made a bet too. I would've made you bow down to me!" I snapped. "In your dreams maybe! Have you got No respect for your hyung?" Kai asked. "Says the one who got beat by his dongsaeng!" I yelled. "You guys, stop your bickering!" Taemin said even though he was just as shocked as Kai. "Shut up, Taemin!" We snapped. "Yah! Respect your hyung!" Taemin yelled. The three of us continued yelling at each other for I don't know how long. "Ok, you three. STOP!!" Kris said finally reaching his limits. "I thought Minhyuk would help stop Taemin and Kai's yelling at each other. Not join them!" Chen laughed. "Aish...I thought you were more mature Kai. Just admit you lost." I sighed. "What you just say? I did n-" Kai started but got interrupted. "I said STOP!" Kris yelled furiously. "We're going back to our practice room now. Sorry for the trouble." Suho said. "This isnt over..." Kai muttered.