Chapter 1

Hush~~~Dont tell....

"WHAT?! I did?" I exclaimed over the phone. "Yes! I'm here to tell you that you've qualified and you are now a trainee at SM, Mr.Dae." The speaker said. "And I'm also here to tell you that your mentor is SHINee." He added. What? The real SHINee?! "When do I start?" I asked. "Right away!! There's a van outside of your house waiting for you. SHINee's there to greet you." He answered. I quickly looked at my clothes and noticed that I'm still in my normal girl clothes

 (Flashback)

"You should audition for SM!!" Kimya exclaimed. "What? No way." I said. "Come on, you're awesome at dancing AND singing!!" She insisted. "Still a no." I said firmly. "Fine... What do you wanna do tomorrow on Sunday? " She pouted. "You can choose." I answered. "Ok!! Its getting late...See you tomorrow!" She waved and left.

(Sunday)

"So where do ou want to go?" I asked. "Lets go to the mall!! I need to buy something for my cousin's birthday!" She answered dragging me to the bus stop. When we got to the mall, we went to the clothing store. She picked out a skull t-shirt and used me as a measurement. "Why are you using me as a measurement?" I asked. "Because my cousin is around your height." She answered. The next thing she picked out was  pair of ripped black faded jeans and a black leather jacket. Using me ss the model, she asked me to change into the outfit. "Argh.....Fine." I grunted and went to change. When I came out, she squealed. "Now add the cap and OH MY GOD!!! YOU LOOK AWESOME!" She exclaimed. She stuffed my hair under the cap, a staff came walking by and said "You can pull of a flower boy image like that." "Excuse me, can I buy the clothes like this?" She asks gesturing to me. "Thats perfectly fine! Come with me." The staff said. "Yah...Isnt this suppose  your cousin's present?" I asked. "I'll get a different one, besides it looks nice on you and it fits you better. Even though you are the popular girl at school." She explained. I looked in the mirror, it looked nice. But I feel bad taking her cousin's present. After buying the clothes, she called a taxi and told the driver an address that I didnt recognized. We sat in the backseat and she pulled out makeup. "Why are you doing my makeup??" I asked. "Well, you'll probably hate me but hopefully you'll thank me. But I signed you up to audition for SM." She replied. "YOU DID WHAT??" I exclaimed. "I know, I know. And as a twist, I signed you up as a boy." She grinned. "Again,  YOU DID WHAT?!" I exclaimed. "I know! But, you should go, please!!! You have talent, why dont you show it?" She asked. "Fine, I'll do it but, I will kill you later." I mumbled. "Yay!!! Do the dance you're done learning, what was is...Growl? And dont forget to sing it to!" She smiled. The taxi stopped in front of SM's building, stepping out of the taxi, my heartbeat was racing. "By the way, you're name isnt Dae Minna anymore, its Dae Minhyuk, ok? Now break a leg!" Kimya smiled and waved.

(End of flashback)

Quickly!!! I rushed upstairs and changed into the clothes Kimya bought and put the cap on. I ran out the door, to the car. The door opened and I saw THE SHINee! "You must be Dae Minhyuk! Nice to meet you, I'm Onew." Onew said. "I'm Dae Min-hyuk, its nice to meet you." I almost said Minna. "You're cute for a boy, like our maknae Taemin!! We got another flower boy!!" Minho teased. "I'm not a flower boy anymore!! Didn't you see the MV for Everybody? Heck, you didnt see  it, you were in it!" Taemin sighed. Awww...its 2min. "Anyways....What are we doing?" I asked. "We're going to SM and start your first class." Jonghyun answered. "I heard you did EXO's Growl for your audition, are you a fan?" Taemin asked. "I'm a fan of a lot of bands, EXO is my second favorite." I replied.  "Who's first?" Key asked. "SHINee~~~♡" I smiled. Just then my cellphone rang.

"Yobeoseyo?" I asked.

"Yah!!!! Where are you?? Im outside your house!!!" A voice yelled, nearly piercing my eardrums. I pulled me phone away from my ear to avoid hearing the yelling.

 "Ah, Kimya. Sorry, you have to go to school by yourself. Tell them I'm sick." I said.

"What? Why? Where are you??" She asked.

"I got a call from SM that I'm now a trainee." I replied.

"I told you!!!! And you didnt believe me!!!" She squealed.

"Owwww...Yah, Kimya. Stop screaming! You're killing my ears, I'm holding my phone 5cm away from my ear." I whined.

"Mianhae, Minna. What are you doing now?" She asked.

"I'm going to SM with SHINee." I said getting ready to brace the fangirl squeal she's going to do.

"OH MY GOD!!!!! THE SHINee!? Let me talk to them! Let me talk to them!" She screamed.

 "Ow...Again, stop screaming. Sorry, guys. Would you mind talking to my friend?" I asked.

"Sorry, can't. Rules." Key said.

"Mianhae, Kimya. They cant talk, rules." I said.

"Oh, ok... Well..see you tomorrow?" She asked.

"Come over, when I call you later. Bye" I said and hung up.

"Nice, friend." Minho commented. "Not that good when she almost makes you deaf." I laughed. Ah shoot, I was talking in my normal voice. Well, my voice was low enough to be consider a boy voice, I hope. "Ah, we're here. Lets go~" Key said getting out of the car. "Whats the first thing we're going to do?" I asked. "Lets see what you can do." Taemin smiled. "So...EXO's Growl?" Jomghyun asked.

'Yo, okay. y. Not sure whats happening now, I'm warning you.'  I started singing and dancing. Taking glances at SHINee, they nodded in satisfaction. I smiled and continued. I continued until the rap. 'E.X.O. Just in case another wolf looks at you because my girl is too perfect. I embrace you softly, I only become violent just for you. Only the strong one gets the beautiful woman. Just go back because there's no place. You have zero chance. Stop looking, you're going to wear her out, if you desire her, you have to win against me first.'  Their jaws dropped when I did the bridge-ish thing. I took another glance and its not only SHINee watching me, there's EXO too! When I finished the song, I bowed and smiled. "Omo~~You look more girly than Lulu!!" Chanyeol exclaimed. "Im not girly or cute!! Im manly!!" Luhan exclaimed. "Looks like we have 3 flower boys in the room~!" Minho chirped nudging Taemin, Taemin just glared at him. "Anyways...Why are you guys here?" Onew asked. "We came to check up on your trainee...Our trainee's not as cute. Come on in." Kai called. A boy came in, he was average height, I guess. Around Kai's height. Oh...wait. Is that who I think it is? "W-What? Is that you Minn-" He started but I quickly covered his mouth and dragged him out the door.

"What are you doing here, Minna?! Why are you dressed up as a boy?" He asked. "Calm down, Kungwoo. I'll explain later. Just please call me Minhyuk." I insisted. "Fine..." He sighed and we walked back. "Yah! Where did you guys go? Do you know him, Minhyuk?" Key asked. "Y-Yeah...He's my friend from school, Young Kungwoo." I said. "Why dont we take the rest of the day off and just get to know each other? We'll legit start tomorrow." Jonghyun suggested. "Sure~ Im Dae Minhyuk, 18 years old. 2 favorite boy bands are SHINee and EXO, favorite girl group is F(x)." I said. "So you're 3 years younger than Taemin and 2 years younger than Sehun and Kai." Suho said. "So you're the maknae~ Who's older? You or Kungwoo?" Minho said. "Kungwoo....he's a year older." I said. "As you know, I'm Young Kungwoo. 19 years old." Kungwoo said.    

After introduction, I noticed my hair is getting messed up, my long hair might end up showing. I need to ask Kimya to cut my hair later, I excused myself and went to the washroom. Taking off my cap, I redid my hair. I thought I heard footsteps but, no one was there so I guess its my hallucination.  

(Minho's POV)

Did I just saw what I think I just saw? Is Minhyuk a girl? Woah....Him being girlier than anyone I knew was shocking enough but, he's a girl? Thats a whole new story. Should I tell the others? If I do she might be assigned to a different group and I like her. She makes things more interesting and I like her voice. I know I shouldn't be eavesdropping but, I stayed beside the door as she called her friend, what was her name? Oh yeah, Kimya. "Yobeoseyo? Kimya? It's me, I need you to do me a favor. Yeah, by the way I met  EXO. Ow, ow.... Stop screaming. Yeah, OK. About the favor, when  I get back home can you cut my hair? No, I haven't told them yet. What?! No way! I'm not telling them  I'm a girl! You said to audition to  show my talent and I'm going to do that. Until I debut, I'm keeping it a secret. OK, got it. Bye." She hung up. Well that proved that I'm not imagining. Oh shoot, she's coming this way!! I ran out and went back to the room as fast as I can. "Yah, Minho-ah. Why are you running?" Jonghyun asked. "Mianhae, hyung. Wanted to tell you all something but, I forgot." I lied. "Hey guys, can I go home first?" Minhyuk suddenly came into the room. I jumped. "Uh....yeah, sure....why?" Onew asked. "Uh....Its because...I need to straighten things out with Kimya." She hesitated. "Is she like your girlfriend?" Key asked. "B-bwo? Of course not!! She's just a friend." Minhyuk exclaims. "Hmmm...Ok. Then we'll see you tomorrow? Oh wait...Doesnt she still have school? Assuming she's the same age as you..." Sehun asked. "Oh right! I totally forgot." She hit her forehead lightly, I found that gesture cute. Wait...cute? Aish....Choi Minho, you cant possibly be falling for her already, right? "Cool! Then we can have more time with our dongsaeng~" Key exclaimed hugging Minhyuk. A slight pang of jealousy erupted from my chest, but I didnt show it.

  I was surprised by Key's sudden skinship, I laughed. "So, Im like your favourite dongsaeng or something?" I asked. "Yep~~ My favourite cute dongsaeng~!" He replied. "What should we do now? Im bored..." Kai stated. "Karaoke? Or dance battle?" Taemin asked. I nearly forgot he was here, he's much more quiet than what I imagined. "Its all the same to you hyung...You can do both." Kai muttered "Is that jealousy I hear, Kim Jongin?" Taemin asked cupping his ear and leaning towards Kai. "Hah, no. I can do both too." Kai said. They exchanged glares for awhile. "I can do both too, ya know! Stop glaring!" I exclaimed, going between the two. They both stared at me in shock. "There~ now you both stopped glaring at each other!" I smiled. "Wow...First person to EVER break Kai and Taemin's glaring contest." Jonghyun clappped. "I only stopped because he looks like a girl..." Kai muttered.

  (Kungwoo's POV)

Maybe its because she IS a girl! Well not like they know... Im pretty lucky to see Minna without any boys around... I mean fanboys. Sometimes I wonder how could she be acting like no ones around her. Being a popular girl gotta be hard, receiving love letters, getting followed around and maybe even getting STALKED! If I was in her shoes, I wouldnt last a day!! She's not those typical arrogant, pampered princess type of popular girls, she's caring, nice and all. Thats why she has WAY more fanboys than any other popular girls. "I DO NOT!!" Minna exclaimed. "Sure..." Chen said sarcastically. "Where have I heard this before?" Sehun asked nudging Luhan. "Are trying to imply something, Oh Sehun?" Luhan  glared. "Maybe~" Sehun smiled devilishly. "So, are we having a contest or not?" Tao asked. "Who said anything about a contest?" Minna  asked. "That be fun. Dance battle time!!" Minho exclaimed.