See Them

ENEMY to BOYFRIEND[HIATUS]

             Eunmi's P.O.V

          A week passed, and just same like always. Wake up,Shower, school,study,eat, blah blah blah. im reaaalyyyyy boring! and its saturday, I dont know what to do. Hanging out with Hyera?Nahh. She's so busy about her project that Ms.Jung held to her. haha, I still remembered her expresion that time. She was like WHAT?! WHY ME?! Her neck was went like a chicken! xD and her eyes are widened like Kyungsoo eyes.She was defenitely Miss Blank xD 

 

               I smirked and shaked my head. I sighed and played with my pen on my desk. Dont know what to do. 

Suddenly,i had an idea,I quickly get up from my chair and stretch my arms. I take a glance at the clock '9:10' I grabbed my towel and run towards the bathroom. I washed myself up, after 10minutes washing up, I opened my closet and searched a shirt or something to wear. I spotted my turqoish+blueISH(A/N: I forgot the name of the colour T_T) jacket with its top and a white skirt. I took and wore it. I walk towards my long mirror and look at myself. 

 

        She looks like this. Although this is her xD

 

I took my grey socks and a pair of white tied shoes. After that, I quickly took my phone and and purse and walk out the door. I walked towards a bustop and waited for a bus tu catchup. After 5minutes, i saw a cab near a shop, so i run to it and asked him, "Amusemant Park please" i smiled to the driver and he smiled back and soon drove off.I was looking around the streets, It was busy,many people were walking holding bags,baskets and many heavy stuffs. i sighed and 'how i wish i could help them' i thought in my brain. 

 

       After 10minutes, we finally arrived. I pay to him and thanked he just nod in respond.I sighed and walk around,all the people were having fun and  and playing around.I was a little bit hungry so I searched for a stall,I spotted a potato being twist using a satay skewers. I used to eat it with my father when i was little.So i walked to the stall and buy it . 

 

 (A/N:i used to eat it to xD i know, its from EXOshowtime but they have a sausage in it ._. )

 

          I took a bite and it was Wow! its realy delicious! I ate it and look around the park. I spotted a bench,i want to seat badly so i walked towards when suddenly i bumpedonto someone, and it made my potato fell down. Aww, my potato, oh well I'll just buy again later i thought. I was about to apologised when the guy started to talk. "Sorry i didn-wait! YOU!!?" WAIT! i know tht voice! It's sound really familiar! OMG. I looked up with WIDE EYES. "Why are you here?!" I shouted "Urgh!" I heard a girl voice. I looked behind him and his with his girlfriend.Shinyeong ofcourse -,- "Cant you see?Im hanging out with my girlfriend.Tsk you're deaf and also blind" he smirked. I got up and throw my garbage(potato twisted T.T) and he was completely shocked. 

 

        Baekhyun's P.O.V

"WHAT THE DID YOU DID TO ME?!" I shouted nearly all people are looking at us. Whatever,the thing is she throw her garbage at me. "Yah! Im not a DEAF or BLIND!!" she shouted back her eyes are watery and i can see her that she wanted to cry. "Oppa~just leave her alone and lets go play the ferris wheel,arraso~?My girlfriend whined. I just rolled my eyes and nodded. Eunmi left,I suddenly felt guilt towards her. I shouldn't have to say that to her . Should i apologiz-WAIT! BYUN BAEKHYUN! what are you thinking?! are you crazy?! "Oppa~?Are you okay?" Shinyeong asked and im back to reality. "Uh,uhm yeah.Im fine,lets go." I grabbed her hands and bring her to the ferris wheel section. 

I searched for the counter tickets and finally i saw "two tickets please" i smiled and she gived me the tickets and blushed. tsk i now i look hot/handsome/cute at the sametime. I smiled at the lady and Shinyeong dragged me to the section.Shinyeong pinched my arm "Ouch! what was that for?" I asked rubbing my hand. "That hurts~" I said and pout cutely at her. She just scrunched her nose. "That's for flirting another girl!" I kissed her cheek "Aww~someone's jealous" i cooed(A/N:i hate writing this T.T) 

  "Why wouldn't I? Im your girlfriend you know"She rolled her eyes and I playfully ruffled her hair. She smiled and hugged my hand. We hope in and the ferris slowly went up and down.Honestly,I was a bit scared because Its like 8 feet from us. OMG! I closed my eyes and wait for it to went down. Shinyeong giggled and looked at me. "What?"and the ferris moved down and I quickly shut my eyes and it was like that until the ferris stopped. I stepped out and Shinyeong burst out laughing. "What?!?" She holds her stomach and stopped for a bit. "Yo-you sh-should see y-your face! BWAHAHAHAA!!" She was laughing like a maniac and people started looking at us. 

I bowed at them for apology and dragged her by her wrist."Hey! if you want to laugh,not here people are looking at us!"I shouted at her. "Ahh" she whined. "Shut up! you make me embarresed infront everyone!" Suddenly, i can see her eyes are watery I didn't even realise I was holding her hand to tight and it make her wrist really red.

 

    I quickly let go and "I-i did-didn't meant it,Im so-" She run away,I chased her "Shinyeong! WAIT!" I suddenly bumped to someone. 

 

                 Eunmi P.O.V

    I run away because i felt my eyes watery,I sat on a bench near a store.Why does he needs to be so cruel to me?I meet him AGAIN with her Y girlfriend. Urgh! cant my life getting better?! I stomped my feet and get up. I was wondering around so I went to play the ferris wheel,I walked towards to find it. I finally found it and went to the ticket counter. I payed and went to the entrance. Since im alone, I watch the view from here to the ground.Wow, so high! i thought, It looks like 8 feet from here! 

 

          After the ride, Suddenly i forgot i want to buy the Twisted Potato again ^^ I was wondering to find the stall,and then suddenly someone bumped me and it made my fell down.I felt that my  left knee was atching, i hold it and it was bleeding. I felt my eyes are watery. It really hurts! "OMG! Im sorry! I di-" His eyes widened and  I looked up to see, "YOU?! AGAIN?!" we shouted together. I was trying to get up but cant because my ankle twisted and it make me fall down back .Wow i wanted Twisted potato not Twisted ankle what a great day. 

                 "Here"he said,offering a hand.

 

                      Baekhyun P.O.V

I felt somehow guilty build inside my body. "Here" I offered my hand to her. She looked up and widened her eyes and staring my hand. "You want a help or not?" I said annoyingly. She grabbed my hand and I helped her to get up but fail. "Aish,you cant even walk" i said and rolled my eyes. "Well,look before where your going Mr.Now it all"she said in a mocking voice. I look at my watch and Its nearly 6pm, and the sky began to be dark.

    Nevermind.There's just one way i could help her. I squatted infront of her "Hop on" she didn't hop on,I turned back and seeing her widened eyes. "Who are you?!" She said in fear. "Just hop on or I'll leave you here!" I said to her and scrunched my nose. She hop on,and wrapped her hands around my neck. Wow! she's very light and her perfume was like,WOW! Wait,WHUT?!WHAT RE YOU SAYING?!?! you hate her baekhyun, HATE HER. I carried her to my car and opened the passenger door and helped her hop in, i carried her bridal style and put her in there. She was very shock of my attitude.Im shocked to.what is wrong with you?i mean me? Byun Baekhyun! are you-ME listening me?!Now im crazy talking to myself in my brain. I closed her door and went to the driver seat. 

          


Sorry because didn't update for 2 days guys! i was busy studying,OMG it 1:28a.m here and im not even sleepy O_O and today well it already past 12 midnight so its tuesday right? and EXAM around the corner T.T maybe i cant update guys, dont worry I'll update as fast as i can after my exams! GOODLUCK for me GUYS :D

 

OMG Baekhyun! You shouldn't hit Luhan's where not supposed to be. I hope Lulu is alright T.T