ShinYeong

ENEMY to BOYFRIEND[HIATUS]

 ShinYeong's P.O.V

 Baekhyun and me had been in relalationship in 2 years . Iknow.Long.Right ? We always hangout together ,  Right after the transferred here in our school , she ruined everything . She always get to near Baekhyun but not in good way but It makes me jealous very much you know ? They always been together and not in a good way either .They even in the same class . While i was in '31-B' sad . Baekhyun even cant spend time with me because of her . 

 

      While I was walking on the corridor class , I can see my BOYFRIEND and Eunmi walking together towards a class ? Why ? detention ? or they are cheating on me ? NO , Baekhyun will not do that to me , although she's her worse enemy . So i hide behind the wall , I wait for them to get in there . Baekhyun push her head and lead her through the door . HA ! serve's you right . Eunmi rubbed her head while walking towards the classroom . 

    I tip-toed quitely and opened the door and it cricked silently , and look through it . Eunmi was looking out the window , why does she always look through the window ? She didn't even heard that I opened the door .Baekhyun was burrying his face with his beautiful and gorgeous hand and a pair of earphones on his ear which he didn't even realise i was standing there looking at them . They didn't realise me i was STANDING next to the door , what are they ? blind ? or they were focusing on what their doing ? 

 

   Before they realise i was there , i quickly get out from the class . I walked  on the way to my dorm . when I realise that I saw someone near a dark area , I took a peek and I saw a girl and a guy ? the guy trapped the girl using his left hand touching on the wall while his other hand was on her wrist my eyes widend when the guy kissed the girl . The place was dark , but i can see them a bit . 

 

   Wait... I think i know that guy , he seems familiar , I look closer at them . Before even I realise who it is , the guy quickly pulled and look at me , I was completely blank on that time . 

 

      "ShinYeong?" WAITT . I know that voice . It sound really familiar , the guy slowly came out from the dark , and walk towards me . I take a step back , when I realise i was trapped by the wall . Damn !  The guy came closer to me , and i already can see his uniform school , but his face was still cant be seen . The guy finally came out and it was..... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAH ! you think i was gonna troll you ? haha ! Kkaeb Song~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

it was........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAHAHAH !  you've been trolled ! xD lol , i've been chen this lately . sorry for the many trolling thing . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Luhan..."


 

Sorry for late update . My laptop had been lagging this lately , and i cant update because of it . I hope you can understand me :) and sorry for the trolling thing . Well that's for ShinYeong POV and sorry for  short POV :) I'll update tomorrow for sure :D Oh . and

 

BaekHan for all ! xD