Punished with HIM, AGAIN

ENEMY to BOYFRIEND[HIATUS]

 

 EunMi's P.O.V

I didn't realise that i was late 10 minutes because thinking about stupid ByunBaek . Without wasting anytime , I rush towards my class which is just corner of my left . '31-A' its said written on a board that rely in the front door . I knock the door and bow to the teacher because of late . "I forgive you this time , but if your late again i will punish you" she said and glare at me , what a creepy teacher . ._. "I wont" i replied to her and give her a smile. 

 

 I spotted 2 seats near the window , so i walk toward and seat one of it , which i love sitting there just because of the view outside . i dont know why because today i was to lazy to pay attention infront . i just stared at the huge tree that been surrounded the school (A/N: lets just say the school is square and had a huge tree in the middle . lol) 

 

   I felt someone whispering at me , i was suprised to see my one and only friend HyeRa .She's just 2 table away from me .  She smiled and waved at me . While the teacher writing on the whiteboard , I waved at her back and then , someone threw a paper plane and it hit on my head , which is hurt . I open the paper and 'look back' without any hesitation , i heard a guy giggled , I turn around and widend my eyes to see EXO , I smiled at them , and they smiled back at me and I spotted Luhan my crush , he waved and smiled at me and it make my heart flutter . 'wooahh , he's so cute' thougt in my brain He's just like the prince from Cloud 9 . 

 

   The door suddenly flung open , but i dont care . I didn't realise i was staring Luhan and it makes the rest of EXO whispering and Luhan was staring back at me too . I felt my cheeks burning and quickly look ahead . I was suprised to see HIM infront of the door . "Why are you late Mr.Byun ?" the teacher asked . He bow 90 degress and "Sorry Miss.Jung I got lost because searching this class" He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly . The girls starts to whispering like , 'Kyaa~ baekhyun is so cute' 'Yah ! He's mine !' 'Look at him his to cute to be punish' the girls said , i just rolled my eyes . "Okay , i forgive you but if your late again , no excuse" "Yes , Mam" He smiled . the girls start to squilling . It made my ear hurt because of them . 

   

      Baekhyun's P.O.V

 I was running to find my class . Aishh . where could it be ?! Then i spotted my class . Ahh '31-A' written on the board . I opened the door (A/N: let's just skip this , you know wht happened right ? xD) "Go seat beside Ms.Kim since it's the last seat" I turned to the seat where the teacher point at . I was shock to see who was 'Ms.Kim' it was none than other the girl who i hate the most . I shoot a death glare at her and she just raise he left eyebrow and rolled her eyes . I smirked and stiff my hands in my pocket , and walked towards my seat . "Long time no see idiot" i smirked and sit . 

 

   

"Your the one who is idiot, why are you here anyway" she crossed her hands , tsk . "none of your business " . she just stare at me , why is she staring at me ? "stop staring me idiot . i know im handsome" i smiled and rolled my eyes . "" she said . 

 

      

            EunMi's P.O.V

    "" i said to him and rolled my eyes , aish ! i hate him . He's so iritating me , cant my life getting better? "what did you call me ?" he groan more like whispering+groan . I just shrugged him off . "Hey answer me" he pokes me on the waist that made me move from my seat and fell down . He started laughing like a maniac . Everyone in the class start to laughing at me . You'll regret this ByunBaek . You will .

 

         No One's P.O.V

     

     "Class !" Ms.Jung shouted , Not even one person was paying attention to her , they just laugh and laughing . "Just shut it you ES !" Ms.Jung suddenly shouted . Her eyes are big like an owl O_O , gritted teeth and she even clunched her fist .  They never seen Ms.Jung like that . They stopped laughing while Eunmi left standing near her seat . "Ms.Kim ! Mr.Byun ! , DETENTION !!" . EunMi and Baekhyun eyes suddenly turn into like Kyungsoo's eyes . "WHAT?!" the  said together . "you heard me" Ms.Jung said swhile crossing her arms . "But-" Eunmi didn't even finished what she want to say . "No but's , you guys been making alot of trouble since last year" . Wow , detention on the FIRST DAY of school .

   

           Flashback

   

      They were in the canteen to eat , Eunmi was walking towards the table with her friend Hyera . When suddenly , Eunmi slipped and that make her food fall on someone . "What the !" the guy groan . That make everyone look the two of them . Eunmi recognized the voice . She slowly looked up . The food was all over his blazer and that make the guy really MAD . 

      "Do you have any idea how much this co- wait , YOU ?!" She quickly get up . "I-Im so-sor-" i did not even finish . "Look at this! You did this on purpose?!" He pointed his blazer . "I said im-" "YOU LITTLE BRAT ! I WILL GET MY REVENGE !" without wasting anytime , He quickly get someone dishes and walked towards her , "This is for my blazer" he smirked and Eunmi were shock by his sudden action . He lifted the tray of food and poured it on her head and that make everyone cooed . 

      Eunmi clenched her fist and grabbed one of the student's dish and poured on Baekhyun's head . You smirked . "FOOD FIGHT !!!!" someone shouted and everyone was throwing foods on each other .(A/N:lets just skip the fight arasso ?) Suddenly the door flung open , and that make everyone stopped . The Principal came in , and "Who's the one started this fight ?!" "THEM !" they all pointing at EunMi and Baekhyun . The Principal shakes his head . "The two off you , follow me" the Principal turned around and walk towards his office .

        Eunmi and Baekhyun look each other and furrowed their eywbrows . While they were walking towards the Principal office , Baekhyun groan and push Eunmi to the side . Eunmi gritted her teeth and push him back to the side . They did that several times , and Eunmi cant take it anymore so she push baekhyun roughly than before and that make him fell down . She laughed very hard seeing how baekhyun looked . 

        (A/N:do i need to continue it ? just send me feedback wether i need or not , if yes i will be continue it next of the chapter xD) *back to where we stop :)

 

            EunMi's P.O.V

     Class dismissed and I walk thinking about last year . ugh , why do i always have to be punished with him ? I hate you Byun Baekhyun !! I hate you for eternity ! for the rest of my life ! I felt someone tapped on my head and jumped in suprised when I looked up I see a beautiful angelic prince and It's no other than Luhan . 

      I was shocked to see him infront of me because the last time we see each other was the last day of school . It was so awkward on that time . "Hello ? Eunmi-shii ?" I didn't realise that i was staring at his angelic face . If anyone can have him , the person will be so lucky . "Oh , uhh so-sorry" he smiled "dont be , why were you so quite today ?" he looked at me with a question look . "Umm , I-i was thinking of so-something" i suttered. "Aigoo , your so cute when you suttered" he ruffled my hair and smile widely "Well , i better get going now , goodluck and Goodbye Eunmi !" He waved while walking . I was smiling like a maniac , Did he called me cute ? He liked me ? I hope so . Aishh EUNMI , stop day dreaming ! He will never like a girl like you . Hmm . But i will make him like me , but how ? could I ?  

 

  That's for all on this chapter :) I will update tomorrow or day after tomorrow because i have alot of homework to do , but I promise I'll update sooner :) Pleath support me and give me feedback , Annyeong ! :D