Luhhaeenn~

ENEMY to BOYFRIEND[HIATUS]

 

          Luhan P.O.V

       Sitting alone at the backyard of my dorm. Thinking about last evening. ughh! ShinYeong saw us. It was just nothing! Aish that girl is going to tell the hyung's. I hope she doesn't tell them. 

 

     

          Flashback(A/N:to much flashbacking -,-)

 

         Its the first day of school and i was so happy to go back to school. I finally got to see the other EXO and my best and only friend Eunmi. I miss them so much I had never seen them since last day of school last year. I quickly get up to dressed up. I took my towel and made my way to the bathroom. 

     After a 10minutes shower, I quickly dried myself and wear my uniform school. I run downstairs and greeted my mother and my dad. "Good morning mom and dad" I smiled to them. "Oh,good morning Lulu,eat up" my mom smiled and asked me to seat. I look at the clock and 20minutes before school starts. I need to go to school fast. Without wasting anytime, I quickly eat my breakfast.I nearly choked the food but instead of choking,I drank my milk and run to the door. "Mom, Dad! Im going to school, Bye!!" i shouted. "Omo Lulu, you dont have to hurry,its only 15minutes before school starts" my mom pouted, I giggled and hugged her. 

 

"Mom, you know right, Im really exited to see my friends, and I miss the alot." I let go of her and she sighed "Okay, but be careful next time,ara?" I smiled and nodded. "Nae" and kissed her cheek and bid goodbye on her.

  

      I walked to school while remembering our old memories with EXO especially Eunmi. What is she doing right now ? Is she at the school already? Does she rememberred me?(A/N: of course she remember you, pabo. EVERYDAY you know? pfft. Im ruining the story)

 

        I was smilling like an idiot while facing on the ground. suddenly, i bumped onto someone and it made her fall down. "O-oh, sorry. Are you okay?" i asked her with a worried look she just looked up at me and staring at me. "U-um, hello? miss?" and she's back to reality. "Oh-u-um, Im so-sorry" and she blushed. "No,im the one who is sorry" i said. "U-uhm I-i forgive you" She suttered. I patted her head. "Hey, stop suttering okay?" I smiled at her and she looked away. I can see her face turn into a red tomato. 'She looks cute though, wait-WHUT? what are you saying Luhan?pfft.'

 

     "I gotta go now, or im late for class." I smiled "Annyeong!" I waved to her and she just smiled at me. I left her and run towards to school. I walked and walked and girls started to look at me, they are gigling-giggling, and 'omo,my heart melts after seeing him!' 'yah!, you said you prefer Suho sunbaenim more!' 'Nahh,i loved him more' 'He's handsome' like that and most of them are taking photo of me. You know,im the most famous among the EXO A.K.A Kingka of school . I just smiled at them to find my class when i spotted a class just the left corner, I run towards it and '31-A' ahhh , this is my class.   

     I sighed and entered the classroom. Everyone started to look at me and the girls are squeling. "Hyuuungg~ I missed you sooooo muchhh!" I heard a guy, and it was defenitly Sehun my dongsaeng. I smiled until my teeth showed up. "Sehunniiee~I missed you too" he hugged me, "I c-cant brr-breath" i said gasping for air . "Oh sorry hyung,I was to exited" he smiled and rubbed his neck awkwardly . "Whatever,where's the rest of them?" "Oh,there" he pointed them at the back of the class, laughing and high-fiving. i walk towards them,but they still didn't notice me. "Having fun,without me-huh?Ok fine" I was about to turned away when they started screaming . 

 

     "Hyung!!!" They said in unions . "Hey! im not the only one hyung's here" I smirked and rolled my eyes. "Hyung! We misss youuuuu sooo much~~" Tao whined to give me a hug but Sehun went infront of me and quickly pushed Tao away. "Aw~ i just want to hug hyung" tao whined and pout. "NO~~ He's my hyung got to Kris-hyung~!" Sehun pouted . Aishh this maknae's . "Ok ok stop it guys." Suho said while crossing his arms on his chest. "Hyung,how are you?Long time no see" Suho said and hugged me a friendly hug. I smiled "Im okay,Umm you guys okay?" They just staring at me with their mouth hanging open. "Why are you looking at me like that?" . 

 

"Hyung!!"Kai shouted 

 

"Luhaann"Lay shouted 

 

"How are you hyung?!" D.O said with wide eyes 

 

"Hyung! My man"Kris said and we do our friendly shake 

 

"Do you have any girlfriend?!" Xiumin suddenly asked 

 

"You looked old as always!"Chen said -_- 

 

"Hy-"

 

     Chanyeol was about to say something but was cutted by Suho. "Enough! Yah! you're confusing him you know?" he said and shakes his head and rolled his eyes. "Hey Kai!Hey Lay! Im fine D.O-shii No,i dont have a girlfriend and Chen , Im NOT OLD !" I didn't realise i was pouting . Chen smirked. "Yeah,you're to old to be cute" and stuck out his tounge. "Tsk, you're trolling like always" I said and rolled my eyes. 

 

    "Um guys, where's Eunmi?" I asked and raised my eyebrow. "oh, she's still hasn't come yet" "Oh.." was all my respond and sighed . "Aww~He missed noona~" Kai whined. "Yeeah , i missed her." and Ding Dong ! the bells ring and class start . I sighed and seat on my seat which is beside Sehun. 'Where could she be? I missed her alot' was my thought and looked down. 

 

Let's just skip this part and go to the when Luhan said to Eunmi that he was 'get going now' 

 

  "Well, I better get going now , goodluck and Goodbye Eunmi!" I said while walking. I was smiling like a maniac when seeing her . I stuffed my hand in my pocket and walking slowly towards the front gate school and suddenly someone pulled me into a dark place . "Hey who are-" I was cutted by a hand on my mouth. "Shhh,someone will see us!" SHE said. wait i know that voice, but who is it? "Wait! who are you?" i asked whispering+shouted at her. "This morning , you bumped me.." Oh yeahh . i almost forgot. "Oh you, what do you want?" i asked She smirked. What?why is she smirking? "You bumped to me and you need to be punished" She looked at me and with her dark eyes. i can see it very clear even if its in dark. "What?" She put my arm on the wall while my other hand he put it on her waist . What is she doing ?!?! "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" i asked while shouted. "Kiss me and i will never see you again or bothering you" "WHAT?!"  "Just kiss me!" "Why should I??" "I'll tell your friends that you make me pregnant" She laugh evily , This girl aish! She is extremly crazy. "WTF?! I didn't even touch you!" "Just kiss me!" I groan and kissed her..... I felt someone watching us, so i quickly pulled and turned to the otherside. 

 

 

Its......ShinYeong 

 

 

 


Hey guys ! sorry for the long update! My laptop was lagging because of my facebook -,- so, i ACCIDENTLY push the icon X at the top. WTF -,- I forgot to copy this and turned out a mess, i didn't even eat just to finish this and it's nearly in the midnight here in my country I hope you'll understand me ;( Well that's all and im so tired so i need to go to sleep now, Annyeong!! *hope i dont get my eyebags T_T and 

 

 

 

  

LuBaek for all ^^ they look so cute together xD

 

AND 

 

 

 

  

BaekHan AGAIN! xD