School -,-

ENEMY to BOYFRIEND[HIATUS]

      

               Kring Kring ! 

your alarm starts to ring , u quickly turn it off and closed ur eyes about 5minutes and sighed . 'its the first day of school..' u thought and getting up to wash up yourself . You grabbed your towel and walking towards the bathroom . 

After 15 minutes washing up , you dressed up to your new uniform school and towards your mirror to fix urself . 'I look pretty like usual' u thought and smirked to yourself . You rushed downstairs and to eat breakfast when you realised your mom didn't prepared It for you . You sighed "great day to start first day of school huh" you said to yourself towards to the fridge and take the loaf of bread and 'Nutella' which Is your favorite . 

You look at the clock and Its already 7:50 a.m. you widend your eyes and 10 minutes before school start . You rushed through the door , and run towards the bus with your half finished bread (A/N:lol , idk wht i am writing right now) . 

         After 5 minutes ,you finally arrived at your school . You quickly ran to find your class , while you were running , you bumped into someone tht make you and him fall down . 'urrghh!' you heard him groan while holding his head , when u looked up at him , you felt your body started to burn and your faced turn red . You realised tht  your eyes widend open and its none than other your one and only enemy....   

 

 

 

 

 

 

.. Byun Baekhyun . 

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V 

 

  I was walking around the school hall and looking around . 'I miss this school , tsk' you smirked because it was the first time you missed your school . After wondering around , i decided to go toward my class which is 31-A , i dont know why ? i was putted there . So , while i was walking toward , A girl bumped me and it made em fall down .HARD , and it made my head hurts . This girl ... aishh does she have eyes or not ?!? 'Urghh!' i groan . I looked up at her , her eyes widend and my eyes widend to . "YOU?!?!" we said in union . People are now looking at us with a confussion face . Urgh ! I met her . -,- I hate her very much ! 

 

 

 How was it ? sorry if its bad :( because this is my first fanfic and im afraid tht i make a mistake . I think i spelt the 'widend' wrong ;/ anyway , vote and comment ! I hope I can update tomorrow . I need to go to sleep zZzZ its already 12 a.m. in my country , oh well . I better get going . Annyeong :D