Awkward.....

Of Badgers and Massages

“Ugh, yeah…right there….harder, unff, harder…that’s it…ooo you’re so GOOD.” Dong Youngbae thread his fingers in his hair as he bit his lip and stared down at the girl between his legs.
“Ahh YES, YES, YESSS!” He groaned loudly and his breath came out in rapid gasps, the girl had found his most tender spot and as she rubbed her thumbs against it in a circular motion his eyes rolled to the back of his head in pleasure.

“Bae? Anyone tell you, that you sound like a hooker when you get a foot massage?” Jiyong had leant over his chair and had quirked an eyebrow up at his best friend who was currently getting the best foot rub in his life.
“Shut up Jiyong, I’m trying to pretend I am on holiday on a deserted island with only this pretty girl for company. Your nasally voice is killing my vibe man!” He scowled and closed his eyes, not before noticing the blush creep up the masseuse’s neck. He tried his best not to smirk at the young girl, she had not been what he had expected when he walked in to this tiny beauty parlour somewhere deep in one of the small less-well-known European countries.
It had been Jiyong’s idea, he was tense after last night’s gig and wanted somewhere far from the usual hustle and bustle of big cities to relax and get a manicure/pedicure mix.
Unfortunately Youngbae had been roped into serving as Ji’s baby-sitter….much to his annoyance.

“OH MY !” He yelled as the girl found a spot between his toes which sent jolts up his body….never had he realised his feet harboured such tension.
“Sorry” She muttered in English, though her accent was heavy and it made the word sound sultry somehow.
He was curious about the girl between his legs, the way she scrunched her nose in concentration, the fact that her hair was like an odd curly version of his, but dyed to look like a badger or something. Youngbae wondered if she was an activist for badger rights….he had heard they were being destroyed in some European countries…something about spreading Bovine TB….
He liked badgers, their cute faces, the black and white strips…..they were pretty much his inspiration for his new blonde look .…well the white part of it anyway.

“Do you like badgers?” He spoke without thinking and instantly wanted to smack himself in the face….was he a complete idiot. Now she was going to think that he was obsessed with the cute snuffly animals.
“Excuse me?” Again with the thick accent, it definitely made English sound more exciting.
“Uh, nothing, nothing…” Youngbae mumbled, flicking a warning glare at Jiyong who was making faces at him as another girl filed his toe nails.
Youngbae sighed quietly and wondered if the massage girl had any tattoos, she had a cool taste in jewellery…so perhaps her badger expanded to masochistic art forms?

“So…um…do you come here often?” He knew it was the stupidest question to ask as soon as the words left his mouth, but unfortunately he had not discovered time travel quite yet.
He heard Jiyong stifle a laugh and sighed….the girl managed to keep her cool though “I work here every-day except Sunday and Tuesday” She was focusing on his toes now and Youngbae groaned as she dug her knuckles into another tender spot.
He didn’t know if it was agony or ….or somewhere in-between. 
The girl…well woman (he hoped), was now rubbing oils into the soles of his feet, it was a weird sensation, having someone you don’t know performing such an intimate act with oils. It felt a bit and wrong…but in a good way.
“I am just preparing your feet for the scrubbing. The oil will soften the skin. Your feet are in terrible condition….very hard and rough.” She was talking in simple sentences to explain her actions, he was touched. Bae had heard her speak great English from the conversation she had with Ji…who obviously was perfect at English as well as everything else….jerk.
However, Youngbae knew he was a little….worse than Jiyong at the language and she had obviously realised it and was breaking up her sentence for him…. It meant a surprising amount to the young white haired man……

…….Wait! Did she say something about horrible feet?

The short man instantly felt ashamed as he tried not to watch her slap a tonne of lotion-oil stuff over his feet…’she had to use THAT much on him?’ his thoughts stricken with guilt.
Youngbae looked across at Ji who, amazingly, was getting a miniscule amount put on his feet and here ‘badger girl’ was practically using a shovel to slap more and more goo on what Youngbae had considered to be well-looked after feet.
Youngbae’s thoughts drifted around, he was considering the notion he really needed to look after his feet more. He was a dancer….a gorgeous ual dancer….Not a smelly hobo with bad feet!!
In order to distract himself from the guilt-ridden thoughts he was having, Youngbae began thinking of something to ask her but the strange sensation of hands his lubricated feet seemed very distracting…..His thoughts rendered useless by ‘badger girls’ ministrations upon each toe, he looked around the beautician’s  shop hoping to find something to talk about, however he knew little about the various dangerous looking implements dotted around the room. They looked like torture devices….’what did women really do to themselves when they came here? Were there clamps, whips and chains here?’
Youngbae couldn’t deny the thoughts were enticing……..he had always wondered what it would feel like to be whipped by a woman with badger-styled hair…..

Okay he hadn’t before, but WAS INDEED wondering now….maybe she was a really dominant person, confident, loud and bubbly as she portrayed herself here….unless it was just an illusion and back home and alone, she turned into a submissive angel who would let a man do many things to her…like pull on her badger hair hard as she went down on him…..mmm yeah…..Youngbae could imagine that, it was a y thought.

“Ouch” a girly squeak erupted from the man as he felt pain bring him back to reality, Jiyong casually let go of Youngbae’s and grinned evilly. Youngbae had just been molested on his …..nipp-lested?
“Just bringing you back to reality Bae” Jiyong cooed evilly, his eyebrows wiggling all over the place like finely trimmed caterpillars.
Youngbae wondered if Jiyong secretly wished he had been born a girl, it would make a LOT of sense…the clothes, his style, his make-up and the way he would paint his nails when he wasn’t going to be in front of any fans….
Yeah…well maybe the fans had it had right…GTOP was probably a real thing, it would explain the times he had walked in on them looking sweaty and out of breath…oh so gross.
A sweaty Seunghyun was something to be feared, he literally drowned his clothes in sweat….the fans thought he was perfect but they didn’t get to smell him on stage…

Youngbae paused his deep thoughts about Seunghyun to focus once again on the buxom bootilicious badger haired beauty in front of him….phew that was practically a tongue twister.

“So what do you do for fun around here?” Youngbae directed his questions at badger girl but was surprised when the other beautician answered.
“Oh it is boring here. We must go into city for fun. There are clubs and shopping , bowling and skating. Only things to do around here are hikes and reading.” The blonde female scoffed and started mumbling in a language Youngbae had no clue as how to decipher.
“She is saying, she cannot wait to leave this place once she has enough money.” Badger girl however could actually translate it and Youngbae nodded “Her English is not very good. Like yours.” She grinned cheekily and Youngbae was unsure whether to laugh or scowl, so he did an odd version of both.
“Are you constipated?” Jiyong asked feigning innocence as he stared at Youngbae with wide eyes.
The braided man scowled at his soon to be ‘former’ best friend.

“So do you want to leave here?” Youngbae continued his questioning as B.G (his newly shortened name for the red-lipped cutie before him) began to rub away at the skin with….what was that? A STONE? SHE NEEDED A STONE TO RUB HIS FEET! Youngbae wanted to physically slap his forehead with his palm.
“Why…um…are you using a stone on my feet?”
B.G continued grating “It’s a pumice stone. It is made to get rid of hard skin.”
“Oh” He felt relief flood through him, he had wondered if she had grabbed some random stone to scrape his feet. “SOOOO why did you put oil on them first?”
“Because they were that bad I needed to soften them before I remove your hard skin.” Ouch B.G was certainly blunt with the answers. Youngbae wondered if there was a nicer way she could of said his feet were crap…like ‘Oh you’re so handsome and gorgeous, but your feet need to keep up with the rest of you, hear let me help…’ or ‘OH MUSCLED ADONIS!! I prostrate thy self before you, here let me bathe and care for your feet that you stand so long upon during your practice sessions.’
See! That was a much nicer way to inform the dancer he had foot issues…..but he also knew that no one was likely ever to say those words to him….not even his fans. He doubted they would think to go all Shakespearian at a Big Bang concert. They tended to be screamers, very rarely did one shout out sentences with ACTUAL words in it…..unless it was ‘I love you TOP’ or ‘Marry me G-D’….yuck.

Youngbae watched B.G pumice his feet, it was not a pleasant experience unlike her previous ministrations.  He was doing his best not to kick his foot every time she rubbed a sensitive bit, he doubted YG would be happy if he got arrested for kicking a beautician in the face.
But the pain combining with the ticklish nature of his feet was becoming unbearable, however, it seemed B.G noticed and stopped scratching his feet “Is it painful?”
He tried to think of an answer to give that didn’t make him sound like a wimp, saying ‘yes’ was downright damaging to his super masculinity….plus his band-mate was sat next to him pretending to read a magazine he had picked up from the table….Youngbae knew Ji  was pretending because  he couldn’t understand a word of the language…..also Jiyong was really only capable of looking at pictures….poor child.
“It just tickles” Youngbae made his voice sound gruff, in the hopes that she would not think him girly and only having a very low pain threshold. She nodded but Youngbae thought he could see the amusement in her eyes, she changed her technique though and Bae felt himself relax, at least now he wouldn’t  be sued for breaking her nose due to his awesome innate reflexes.

“Please will you move to other chair?” The other beautician was asking Jiyong to move across the room and Youngbae sighed gratefully.
Knowing that ‘the legendary leader’ would not be listening in to anything else that was said between him and B.G was appealing and also made Youngbae feel far more confident than he had before.  
“You never said what you do outside work?” The young man enquired, slightly wondering if he sounded nosey.
“I study at the local university to be a teacher….and I like to dance.” B.G blushed at her words slightly and Youngbae smiled silently ‘aww-ing’ to himself.
“We share a common interest then!” He grinned excitedly “I love to dance; I am often called the dancing machine!” Youngbae decided to forego adding in ‘Of Big Bang’, he knew there were better dancers out there in the world, hell even in Kpop…but at least he could be content in knowing he got the best results from the fans….mostly when he was half and grinding the floor or the air, but still, it was better than NO attention whatsoever.
“Dancing machine!? OH, you must be very good then?” B.G suddenly seemed interested in the man sat before her.
“Well I don’t like to brag….” Okay who was he kidding, Youngbae loved to brag “….But I do okay.”
“Are you here long? Will you be here tomorrow evening?” B.G was looking at the short, small eyed man in hopeful earnest.
“I’m sorry. We travel again tomorrow morning…” Her face fell but she regained her composure quickly, wow she was a total professional.

“I was hoping you could come to my dance class and show some moves. Sorry.” She gave a small smile and Youngbae felt awful, but that was the life of a hard-working idol; the fact you got to travel to other countries so often, to meet new people, to work crushingly hard on dance routines, to get paid less than SOME OTHER PEOPLE IN YOUR OWN GROUP…..
Yes idol life had its up and downs.
“I would come if I could.” His words were honest and B.G nodded, he was glad she was trusting….most woman would automatically assume the worst before proceeding to nagging and guilt-trips. Damn evil woman with their naggy ways. I mean Youngbae never did anything wrong, just because he forgot dates or would turn up late to meet parents, or decide to fake a cold so he could stay in and watch his favourite drama show and thus avoid the meet and greet of parents, or occasionally ignore a woman when she started talking about her friends, her job, her moods…..no he did nothing wrong. He was practically a saint. Saint Dong Youngbae….yeah it had a nice ring-a-linga to it….
Youngbae smirked, unable to stop his happiness of being able to fit a line from one of his songs into his thoughts. He was so smart it was scary!

For the next ten minutes Youngbae watched B.G finishing pumicing his feet with her large, strange shaped stone.
Next she miraculously pulled out a steaming wet towel from the right of her “I will just clean your feet then I will trim your nails.” Youngbae nodded and watched her gently clean his feet like they were made of china, the pottery not the country, Youngbae’s feet were nowhere near that big.
B.G busied herself with towelling his feet dry before grabbing an emery board and tiny itsy-bitsy scissors from a little tool kit close by.
“So what styles of dance do you like?” B.G had actually initiated a conversation, Youngbae wondered if he might get to see if Badger girls drapes matched her curtains….collar matched her cuffs….WHAT WAS THAT SAYING? Ugh, anyway he might have a chance in seeing badger girls actual badger if he was lucky….though he hoped it wasn’t badger coloured or indeed overly furry. He preferred his gardens trimmed right back if he was honest.
“-stand me?” Youngbae blinked and looked at B.G confused.
“You were not listening were you?” She sighed and he smiled sheepishly, guess that was his fault for being a total ert.
“Sorry.”
“I said what kind of dance styles do you like?” She was t his toe nails now so her focus was (thankfully) on his feet and not on his face.
“Oh, um….I like street dance, RnB kind of thing…” He trailed off and scratched the back of his neck.
“I enjoy that type of style too. It is a lot more fun to dance too.” B.G smiled as she slowly trimmed his nails with the scissors before reaching for the emery board and gently filing away at each toe individually.

Silence engulfed the two of them and Youngbae watched B.G continue working away at his feet, cutting and filing away until she decided it was perfect.
She then brought out another ‘magical’ potion and squirted the thick cream coloured lotion onto the palm of her hand.
Youngbae swallowed, sometimes the innocent actions of a woman rubbing pale coloured liquid into her hands had a hideous effect on his utterly huge-
“—feet”
Youngbae blinked rapidly and stared at Badger girl in confusion.
“You were not listening again.” She sighed and rolled her eyes at Youngbae who gave an embarrassed grin.
“I was just saying this will be the last lotion on your feet.”
“Oh, right. That’s great thank you.” He replied, in fairness Youngbae was quite happy to run away now, too many times had he nearly been caught out thinking indecent thoughts about this badger haired lady.
B.G smothered the moisturising liquid over his feet and Youngbae sighed in contentment. She was rubbing slower this time and using her thumbs to make sure the lotion had fully soaked into his skin, it was a nice feeling and though not as as the massage, it made him feel sleepy and in a good place.

“Would you like a coat of polish to protect your nails?” Youngbae frowned at B.G who was finishing rubbing in the lotion.
“Um, I am a guy…”
“So?” Youngbae flinched as Jiyong’s voice answered him, the ‘leader’ sauntered back and sat next to the dancer once more. He seemed in a much more relaxed state then he had been earlier. Youngbae guessed the head, shoulder and neck massage had done wonders for him. “I had a beautiful blue coat of nail varnish, you should have one too, it protects the hard work these two women have done for us.” He smiled and wiggled his eyebrows around in an odd manner.
Youngbae sighed, he did not want to ruin B.G’s hard work “Okay but clear polish.” He huffed and ignored Jiyong who grinned in victory.
B.G also smiled sweetly up at him and he studied her face quickly. She was definitely adorable, nice plump lips, a cute smile….he could go on, but was worried he might start thinking erse thoughts again.
He decided to simply watch B.G paint his nails and try to erase the badger related thoughts running through his head.

Ten minutes later and both Youngbae and Jiyong were stood at the counter of the beauticians. Jiyong was paying for both their treatments, much to Youngbae’s pleasure. However, the white haired man wanted to give his own personal tip to Badger girl who was packing bottles away.
He walked up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder, she turned and gave him a smile.
“I want to give you this as a tip….for a great job.” He stuttered before practically throwing money at her and running away. He hoped 100 Euros was a decent amount, he never understand the rates of money very well…..well he was a good looking dancer not a mathematician after all.
He jogged through the beautician’s door and bumped into Jiyong who was stood waiting for him.
“Are you done now?” he smirked at Youngbae who was looking around nervously. “Did you even ask her name?”
“!” Youngbae slapped his forehead; he was so embarrassed at the end that he had forgotten to ask B.G for her real name….he had to assume Badger girl was (sadly) not her actual name.
“You’re a dude, oh well. It’s not like you will see her again I suppose.” Jiyong gave him a slap on the back and headed into the back of their chauffeur driving car. Youngbae sighed, he was indeed a ….but he wasn’t going to head back there and ask B.G for her name….especially after he had just thrown money at her like she was a stripper.
Youngbae shook his head sadly and got into the car next to Jiyong, well maybe it wasn’t meant to be after all…..

 


 

It took an hour for Youngbae to realise he had lost his mobile phone somewhere. Where though was another question….
In blind panic he had ransacked the whole hotel room and the other 4 members had begun swearing and grumbling at him, he knew he should be tidying away the mess he had made but he was too focused on finding his phone.
“Why don’t you just call your own number and see if it someone answers it hyung?” Seungri helpfully whined from across the room. He was trying to sort out the underwear Youngbae had left around the room.
It had taken Youngbae ages to actually check through the maknae’s 100 pairs of underwear….he wasn’t sure why the guy had to have 100 pairs….it was a little OCD really. Unless he had a bladder problem….which would explain a lot.
However Youngbae had to admit Seungri’s idea was actually useful, so with some trepidation and fear (some weird ert might answer his phone), he called his own phone….

….”Hello?” A female voice answered after the fourth ring, Youngbae didn’t know if to be happy or worried…she could be a deranged fan who would kidnap him, throw him in a cupboard and then force him to perform body rolls each and every day for her pleasure.
“Hello?” The female voice enquired again.
“Oh. Sorry. Um, this is my phone and I want it back….please.”
“Youngbae is it? It is the beautician who did your feet today. You left your phone so I took it with me in hopes you would call.”
Youngbae slumped onto his bed with relief “Oh I’m glad. I was worried. Can I come pick it up?” He was smiling over the phone, the knowledge that certain selcas of him in his birthday suit were still private was good news….unless B.G had seen them….but then  if she knew what he looked like , maybe it would make her want to ride his ‘donkey kong’.   
“Sure, get a pen and I will tell you the address…” She chirped happily on the phone and Youngbae  rolled off the bed and hurried off to find a pen and paper….at least he would get to check out B.G again before he went back to South Korea.

 

Youngbae stared around him, he wasn’t sure if he had got the wrong address, there seemed to be a bunch of people gathered around in the middle of the street, holding up signs and talking amongst themselves.
He wondered if he had somehow made a wrong turn….maybe taken a left instead of a right?
“Youngbae!” A voice shouted from across the road, he turned and saw Badger girl waving at him enthusiastically. Youngbae smiled and crossed over to her, she grinned back at him and passed him a small box.
“I thought it would look less obvious then handing you a phone….plus there are a few lotions in there for your feet….you should make sure to keep them soft!” She pretended to scold him and he laughed.
“Thank you so much.” Youngbae gave her a once over and saw she was dressed in a similar way to the other people around here, in black with a white shirt…
“Um, what’s going on?” He gestured to the people around them holding placards and B.G suddenly turned serious.
“We are having a rally!” She crossed her arms and looked determined.
“About what?”
“Badger rights of course!” Youngbae noticed the badger faces on some the signs and felt his jaw drop in shock….he had been right all along?
“Did you know badgers are getting slaughtered by farmers because-“
“They think badgers carry TB and it infects the cows?” Youngbae interrupted and she gave him a pleased look.
“You know! That is great…..would you…like to join with me?” She blushed and Youngbae felt shy suddenly.
“Yeah….maybe after we can go for a drink?” he enquired, hoping to spend more time with his crazy haired companion.
B.G gave him a cute smile “Sounds great. Just follow me okay?” Youngbae nodded and watched Badger girl turn around and start to walk off, for a second he stood there wondering if he would end up seeing her badger after all, but then he realised something shocking…

“HEY!” He ran after her yelling “I don’t know your name!”

 

 

 

 

A.N: Okay, so this was my attempt at fluff coupled with humour. Man I found it hard to write for Taeyang…..why I have no idea.
Anyway sorry it’s late, internet had been a pain and I couldn’t post it until now.
Sorry YuWu, you know I love ya girl.  I hope you enjoy it most of all…

So I have decided to leave this open to people….I am not very accomplished at fluff and can’t seem to come up with scenarios…so I thought that maybe some people would like to throw out some ideas for me to write about. Obviously B.G and Taeyang , it can be anything fluffy and funny…even stupid, I do not mind.
Of course that is if you want to see your scenario put into my hands lol.
I could do with the help and I am willing to write a random drabble of one shots…..of course if YuWu has plans then that would be great *hint hint*.
So leave a comment, and I will get back to you about the general vibe you want….

Thank you for taking the time out to read (and hopefully aid) my fic.