What Do Commoners Wear?

Disgust
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Gyuri's POV~

Kris was sleeping peacefully on the imported leather recliner. I'd be lying if I said he wasn't cute. Not so big now, are you, Mister 'I'm-So-Mean-To-Gyuri'. I grabbed a blanket from the couch and placed it over his body, making sure to tuck the sides. Yeah, he's a real pain in the , but still... this pain in the is my husband and I have a responsibility.
I walked towards the stool and looked at Kris. I should just wake him up; the food I just cooked will go to waste. Then again, he'd surely just offend my cooking.
Isn't it funny? I know him so well and yet we barely talk to each other. I know his favorite food, his favorite clothing brand, and even his favorite color. I wonder if he knows a thing about me. Clearly he didn't want to but maybe he-- No.
Kim Gyuri, you’re daydreaming again. 
I stood up and tiptoed my way to the chair once more kneeling down next to it so I could get a better look at his face.
But earlier, you looked at me, didn't you? You noticed me, didn't you? I smiled at the thought. Face it. It's going to happen one day. We may live in a gigantic house but that doesn't hide the fact that our rooms are right next door to one another.

 

~Kris' POV~

Where am I? 
Last night, I was hungry and Gyuri was going to make me food... and...
My eyes popped open, and guess who I saw, lying on the floor.

Why she's sleeping down there, I don’t even know. But A wealthy girl should never sleep on the floor. She’s extremely well-off, more than anyone else and I will not tolerate her sleeping on the cold floor. What is her problem? It's like she doesn't even know she's higher up than everyone else. I sat up noticing I'd been 'tucked' in. 
I glared at Gyuri. 
"Seriously?"
She smiled in her sleep but it was just a quick grin. So small infact, that if I hadn't been staring at her just now, I would have never caught such a trivial thing.
"Yah." I nudged her with my foot. 
She turned to her side.
"Yah, get up!" I nudged her again, this time her eyes fluttered open. 
"You make us look bad, sleeping on the floor like that."
She sat up and scanned the room around her, realizing where she was. 
"But it's not like anyone else is here." Gyuri muttered tiredly.
It didn't matter to me that no one else was there, she shouldn't be on the floor putting herself in the same place as that... that busboy.
"Besides I thought you said there were no us?"
Now she's getting smart with me? What happened to the old ‘I'll-take-your-crap’ Gyuri? This one sure knows how to talk back.
"Well if that’s the case we wouldn't be standing here, right?" I crossed my arms.
She smiled.
"I made food for you last night... bu

Please log in to read the full chapter