Chapter 5.

I only need you.

"Jonghwan" I repeated his name and smiled at him then looked to the rest of the members. "My name is Hee-sun, It's nice to finally meet you guys" 

"Wahh, Sanghoon I'm still sooo envious of you. Tonight, I want to sit next to her!" Minwoo walked towards me and quickly dragged my hand to sit right next to him. The boys laughed and followed us to the table. As Sanghoon slowly reached the table and was just about to sit right in front of me, Rockhyun grabed his arm.

" Sanghoon-ah, dont even think about sitting right across from her either!" Rockhyun pushed Sanghoon to the side and sat right in front of me. "this is more like it" His smile was just so darn cute. We ordered  some food and then talked for a while until the food arrived. All of the members were so friendly and easy to get along with and they were all jokers which made me feel really comfortable. However, for some weird reason, Jongwhan was the only member that bearly spoke and the worst part was that I couldnt help but steal some glances at him once in a while because I was just so eager to his voice again. I wasn't sure why.

"So Hee-sun, how did you and Sanghoon meet?" Jonghwan finally spoke. Im pretty sure my eyes widen when I heard his voice. Unfortunatley, as he asked me that I had just put some lettus in my mouth so I pointed at Sanghoon while chewing on my food. when I finshed the food in my mouth I finally asked. "Sanghoon didnt tell you guys?" They all nooded their head no. 

"He wouldn't tell us" Hyukjin smaked Sanghoon's back as we said that. 

"heyy, if he didnt tell you guys, im not going to say anthing either" they all frowned and whinned.

"Were not going to let you leave until you tell usss" 

"That's fine, I dont have anything to do tomorrow anyways" 

"Then.. can we have a sleep over at your house?" Everyone turned and faced Chambum. It was interesting that he was the one to bring converation up. 

"Umm.." all eyes turned back on me. 'I dunno" I akwardly tried to laugh our conversation off. 

"Ashh, we'll keep our eyes out for sanghoon" Rockhyun put his arms around Sanghoon and squeeze him.

"Well... if Sanghoon is okay with that...then I guess it's...."

"Yah!" They all cheered and began to plan what to bring and do at my house.

When we finished eating the guys decided to go to their dorm to grab their stuff while sanghoon and I walked back to my place first. It was juat the two of us agian. We were walking side to side with one another but... sanghoon didnt grab my hand like how he normally would. Was he mad at me? 

I decided to take inginative and intertwine our fingers. When I made contact, he looked at me. "Sanghoon, is something wrong?" He took a deep breath before answering me.

"I just cant believe that you let them come over" those words hit me hard. He didnt yell at me or anything but the disappointment in his voice made me want to cry.

"They wanted to come over. I didnt want to disappoint them... but most importantly I didnt want to disapoint.. you. If I declined them I was worried that they might say something bad about you or think that you and I weren't close" sanghoon suddenly huged me really tight.

" why would you think they'd think that?  They already know how much I....." 

Sanghoon stoped talking and removed me from his grasp. He smiled at me and interwined our fingers agian and contuined walking. My heart was beating as fast as the first time he asked me out. I couldnt hide my foolish looking smile. When we reached my house, the other members where all ready there. 

"woah, I didn't know you lived this close! I should just come to your house after late practises instead of driving back to my place. I would save so much more time." Minwoo pulled my free hand and lead me to the door. "well?..."

As soon as  I opened the door they all rushed inside and touched EVERYTHING. 

"look at this!"

"woahh this is sooo cool"

"what is this?"

Minwoo, Rockhyun, Changbum, Hyukjin and Chanyong went beserk for a minute. Jonghwan on the other hand was just sitting on the couch staring at a photo. I couldnt remember what photo I put out there, but I was curious to know what made him stare at it for such a long time. Without knowing, I started walking in that direction to check for myself. It was a picture of me and Sanghoon. The first photo we took together the night he asked for my number. I suddenly felt a light squeeze on my hand. I was still holding Sanghoons hand. 

"This... is our first photo together" Sanghoon slowly let go of my hand and lighty back hugged me. "I didnt know you cherished it so much" he teesed

"why wouldn't I?" I turned my neck towards Sanghoon so I could see his expression when all of a sudden- a pair of lips landed on mine.