Chapter 4.

I only need you.

My heart was thumping as Sanghoon hung up the phone. He turned towards me and smile. "I'm sorry, they were in a rush so I didnt get a chance to finish what I was going to say."

They? who were they? I didn't reply to him and waited for him to finish his sentence. 

He was really shy agian. whenever Sanghoon gets shy or nervous he would do that thing and his chest would puff up like when you intake a big breath of air. It was kind of cute. I couldn't contain my smile at him. 

"Uhh, well... we've been dating for a while now and I kind of want to...." His eyes were looking at the floor the entire time. "I want you to... meet the other members of my group." He smiled as he finshed his sentence and then finally looked up. Those eyes of his were jus so darn cute.

I smiled at him. "sure, when do I get to meet them?"

"right now" Sanghoon grab my hand and intertwined our fingers together. We where slowly walking towards a little restruant near Sanghoons studio when he told me to close my eyes. 

"whyyy?" I whinned. 

"It's a suprisssse. do you not trust me?" He had a smirk on his face as he said that. 

"I trust you" I closed my eyes and was suddenly shocked when Sanghoon's hand covered my eyes. "I said I trusted you and you didn't trust me back?" 

"It's not that darling, I just need to cover your eyes so the hyungs can't say they fell in love with you at first sight casue your not looking at them!" what a jokester. I laughed at his lame joke as we entered the building. 

"Sanghoon ah!" The voice was comming from a corner. As we slowly approached the table I could hear all kinds of whispering. "Ahhh, So this is the woman that Sanghoon fell for" It was the same voice that called sanghoon early. 

"Yahh! what are you doing? remove your hand so we can see her clearly" 

Sanghoon quickly turned me around and wraped his arms around me. 

"I cant... I don't want you guys to see her" My face was burried in Sanghoons chest and he kept pushing me closer to him. "AH NEE!!!!" 

"Sanghoon, you promised us you would introduce her to usss!" These guys all whined just like Sanghoon, now I can see where he gets it from. 

"okayyy." He finally released me from his monster grip and looked right in my eyes. 

"wooahhh, she's soo pretty!" All the boys were standing behind Sanghoon. "My name is Hyukin" Hyukjin pushed Sanghoon out of the way and shook my hand. "wahhh I'm so jealous" Hyukjin was the one that was calling Sanghoon's name earlier. His voice was very distanctive. all of them really. 

"yahh me too! I wish I could get a girlfriend as pretty as you!" The guy who said then suddenly laughed. His eyes formed into a smile! it was almost as cute as Sanghoon's smlie. "My name is Rokhyun"

"Forget those two, I'm Minwoo if those two start bothering you just come to me and your oppa will help you" ohhh my god, what a jokester as well. 

"Hyung!" Sanghoon got a little angry and put his arms around me. "stop trying to hit on her! you said if I introduce you guys to her then you wouldnt do it!" 

"But we didn't think she would be this pretty!" A guy behind Minwoo suddenly appeared. "I'm Changyong" 

"ahhh don't forget about me! my name is Changbum" 

"so we have: Changbum, Changyong, Minwoo, Hyukjin and Rokhyun right?" I pointed to each one as I said their name. 

"There's still me" The voice came from behind and suddenly startled me. I turned around and made eye contact with the man. our eyes were locked onto each other. "I'm Jonghwan"