chapter 1

I only need you.

I was on the verge of giving up. After soo many years of unrealistic love I knew that this just wasnt ment for me. Sure, it's easy to fall for lustfull realtionships but I wanted something more. Is there really something we can still call love?

I can clearly recall the moments we had with each other when we first met. He was more charming then I imagined and his smile was definitely a killer. I was just taking a stroll in the park near my house as the day was beginging to get darker. I liked it when there was nobody around. This was my time to just enjoy the scenery. I sat on a bench and began to sketch the river I was working on previously. The night was just begining to become peaceful until I heard some heavy breathing heading towards my direction. It was a man.Just around my age. He was just jogging and so I suppose he was just tired. He timidly asked me if he could sit on the other half of the bench. I was just about to leave so I nodded my head yes. The man was still trying to catch his breath as his sweat was dripping from his face onto his neck. Some people would of found that disgusting but that was uterly y. I finshed my drawing and packed my belongs. Feeling generous, I stood up and handed my water bottle to him. 

"Here, You should drink some water" He looked up at me and took a deep breath.

"Thank you" He took my water bottle and drank from it. I regreated everything for a second as i handed him the bottle. The bottle that I gave him  was my beautiful One of a kind Mblaq limited addition bottle. Should I wait to receive it back? Feeling a little embarressed at the thought that i would  wait for a random stranger to give me the bottle  back filled with his saliva changed my mind so I just left.  But who knew that this would  only be our first encounter. 

The next morning,  as I was on my way to the convent store I bumbed into the same man agian. He notice me right away and quickly took his backpack off. 

"You lefted in a hurry yesterday so I didnt get the chance to give this back to you" He returned my water bottle to me. Once agian this man was covered in sweat. I took out my cloth and handed it to him to wipe his sweat. He looked at me and smiled this time. 

                                                                                     

"Im all sweaty and gross huh? Sorry for always troubling you" He took the cloth and wiped his sweat off. 

"Is there a reason why your training so hard?" He quickly put the cloth into his left pocket and accompanied to me the market. 

"I just like to work out" He did look like he was in great shape. As we slowly made our way inside the market. The man grabed the cart and strolled it next to me. "Hmm.. what do you plan to buy?" 

"Well... the usual things I get. Tofu, chicken strips, tomatos and some fruits" He repeated what I said and began picking up the items i mentioned.

'Okay, this should be all the items you mentioned earlier" we looked at the items once agian to double check. I'vev never gone shoping with a man before so I felt very... different with him around.  As we walked out of the store he finally told me his name. "I almost forgot to introduce myself, I'm Lee Sanghoon" we where nearly at the spot where we had first met- at the bench.

"My name is Hee-Sun" We took a seat on the bench and just looked at the swans floating around the pond.

'Do you live around this neighborhood?" Sanghoon turuned and faced me. I felt his glaze on me as he was waiting for an answer. I didn't want to look at him.

"Yes, I do. my house is actually near the KBS broadcasting Station, do you?" I finally felt like this was the time to look at him, but as i turned to face him he quickly looked the other way.

"Umm my dorm is also close by" A dorm? I could of asked more questions about him but this was probably going to be the last time I see him agian so I decided to stare at him a little longer to try to remember his face Instead.

"wel...l I should get going, thank you for carrying my bags earlier. It was nice meeting you" I took my bags and walked home. I regreated that i didn't talk to him as much as I wanted. He was cute but I guess he didnt have any intrests in me. When I got home I took The items out of the bag and prepaired Breakfast. Mee-sik was also going to come over to join me aside from her, I usually dont socilze with anyone else. We had also planed to go to the mall later as well.

At the market, there were so many people- couples especially. I felt a little jealous but I knew at the same time that there was something else better out there waiting for me. Mee-sik recommened a new restruant to try out so we walked a few hours to get there.

"i know you must be tired, but this place is definately worth it" When we reached inside the place was filled with such a trumendously delious smell. Noodles were my favorite kind of dish but the smell of sea food over crawled my stomach. "wahh, we came just in time too" The restruant was built for a western-buffett kind of style which ment "all you can eat" we took our seats and chatted a little before getting our food. "So whoses Sanghoon?" Mee-sik suddenly asked.

"Sanghoon? why?" I was now curious about how she knew him. Even though she was my best friend I had not yet had the chance to tell her or was going to anyways because it seemed a little inscinficant. "He's just a guy in my neighborhood that I meet recently"

"well he should be here by now" Sanghoon?

"why?" why would he be here?

"well didnt you read the note he gave you?" Mee-sik pulled the note out from her purse and handed it to me. however, the paper was in bad condition and the ink smudged all over so I couldnt read it.

"I can't read this. your drink must of spilt in your purse and you got the paper wet. what did the note say?"

"my Drink?!" Mee-sik looked at her purse and dashed towards the bathroom. I sat at the table for a good 10 minutes waiting.

"sorry I'm late, practise ended A lot later then I had planed" Sitting in front of me was the same man that was covered in sweat maybe 10 hours ago. "I'm glad you saw my note"