Chapter 2.

I only need you.

The note... I wish I knew what the note had said. 

"Uhh this place..." I waved my hand around the building.

"I know, It's kind of far from our neighborhood but I heard it was good, I hope you didnt have a hard time getting here" The same man from before was not as shy as i remembered anymore. He actually began to talk more. 

"It's alright, Umm... I need to go use the bathroom really quick... I'll be back in a few minutes, you can go get some food first"

"It's fine, I"d like to wait for you" As soon as he said that I felt goosebumbs all over my body. He said that he would wait for me. Asdkfjgl. I rushed to the restroom to contain my smile.

"Mee-sik! Where are you?!" One of the bathroom stalls suddenly swung open.

"Woahh, you didn't tell me he was a hunk! I'm going home first so you can walk with him alone later" Mee-sik had a smirk on her face as she walked outside. From a distance, I could see Sanghoon. He was really cute. Almost innoccent looking as he was just sitting there-waiting for me.  when I reached the table the same smile he had when we met at the market formed on his face. 

"Did I take to long?" Mee-sik took my purse before she lefted so  I wouldnt have to worrie about it while we were eating and getting robbed. She was so thoughtful. And she placed the the spear key to my house at the top of the front door so I wouldnt get locked outed

"Not at all" Sanghoon stood up and pulled me closer to him as we towards the buffet table. 

"Hmm.. what should we try first?" He handed me a plate and slowly walked by some of the choices. I was eyeing the salmon. I loved eating fish. "Here" he notice the intense gulbing sound i made as we walked to the fish section. "I like eating too" He cut the fish in half and scooped some of it onto our plates. when both of our plates were covered with food we walked back to our table and ate. The dinner was nice and once we finshed our food we went outside. "The weather is really pretty tonight, is it okay if we walk?"

"I dont mind"  I smiled at him and his face suddenly lit up. Although we were 3 hours away from home the weather was indeed really nice tonight. And I reallly enjoyed taking my time walking so everything seemed to be perfect- But while I was enjoying my perfect moment I noticed the small forceful steps that Sanghoon had to take to walk at my paste. "I'm walking really slow huh?"

He turned his head towards me and nodded. "No" What a liar. I increased the paste that I was walking at  and began speed walking. I could hear Sanghoon giggle right before he jog to catch up with me. "What are you doing?" He placed a hand on my shoulder to turned me around.

"I was walking at your speed"  As soon as I told him the truth my heart began to pound really fast. I felt like I was in a realtionship all over agian. But luckly Sanghoon laughed the akwardness I felt away. 

"I dont walk that fast" He put a hand in front of me. "here" I took his hand and we started walking. "I also take my time when walking" we were now  holding hands in silence. Three hours went by fast or the moment it took for us to walk home and pretty soon he was standing in front of my house.  "well... I guess where here" he slowly let go of my hand and stared right into my eyes. 

"I've been curious about this the whole night..." I should confess... 

"What have you been curious about?" His eyes never lefted me for a second. 

"The note.. I never read it.." Its a good thing his eyes never lefted mine because I could see how wide open they were now. 

'You never read it?!" He was compeltely shocked. I just shook my head. 

"I didn't get the chance too.." He's eyes slowly relaxed as he swallowed before talking.

"I lee sanghoon... would like to take the beautiful Hee-sun to dinner tonight. If you accept my invitation, pleease come to the FALAA wish at 8." I was speachless. This is what the note had said? I wasn't sure what to expect. But I was definately shocked to hear him say that out loud. "I would like to take you out on a proper date next time too if that is okay with you" His eyes really showed the sincerity he had. Was this what I have been waiting for all along?