Chapter 3.

I only need you.

Sanghoon took a step closer to me. His eyes still looking sincere as they were before. 

"Yes. I would like that"  A smile formed on both our face and our gaze were still on each other. This feeling... I wasnt sure if I had felt it before.Sanghoon took a deep breath and took out his phone. 

"Can I... get your number?" He handed me his phone and I dialed my number in. "can I... also get a picture... of us?"  He wanted a photo of us together? I laughed to myself.  

"Sure" This could be used as memories in the future. He took his phone back and took a selca of us together. My head just rested on his right shoulder. 

"Smile" Sanghoon took a few pictures and smiled to himself. If I didnt think he was such a cutie I would of thought he was a creep. I turned the other way just in case he didnt  want to be caught smiling like a weirdo and try to reach for my spear house key. I didn't realize how high my doors were. I even tried tippy toeing but my arms weren't long enough to reach the keys. 

Sanghoon sudddenly came upp behind me and reached for the keys. At the very moment I froze. It felt like the whole world had stop. His hand brushed against my arm and  touched my hand. He gave me this warm tangling feeling but the moment was sudddenly over.

"Your keys..." I turned around to face him but my head lightly taped his shoulder. When I looked up at him he was staring right back. I swallow my throat. Was he going to kiss me? All kinds of thoughts filter in my mind but then I remebered that I wasnt looking for a lustful relationship. I looked down at the ground to break away our distance and took my keys from him.

"Thank you" he waited for me to go inside before taking his leave. And just like that, my heart melted for that gentlmen. 

The very next morning I got a text from him asking if I wanted to go jogging. And the day after that to get breakfast and pretty soon we were always constantly meeting up. The more time we spent together the more curious I grew. I wanted to know more about him, how he was as a child, what he liked and dislike and what  he was always thinking about. 

We were dating for about a month when I learned that he was an idol. It was shocking at first but I got use to it. The first time I found out was when we went shopping together and decide to eat near by a pretty pond and people started taking pictures, I wasnt in the photos at the time beacuse I went to the restroom but when I got back he was surround by a lot of girls. I couldnt belive what my eyes were seeing and to be honest I was a little jealous but the feeling soon disappear when he dismissed himself from the fan girls and  walked towards me and grasp my hand as we walked back to my place.

Two  months passed by and then three and then four and within all that time i still hadn't invited him inside my house. Mostly becuase I was worried.  Worried that this fantasy of mine just might be a lie.

One night as sanghoon was walking me home I felt a different present with him other then his usual self. Something was different about this man...

"Hee-sun?" I glanced at him. 

"Hmm?" He didnt quickly respond like how he normally would. Instead he grabbed my hand and intertwine our fingers. We usually never hold hands like that.

"Its just....ahh nevermind" his cheesy smile appeared on his face agian.

"Tell meeeee, you've never been afraid to speak your mind" Sanghoon smiled once agian and wrapped his arms around me in an embrasse.

"Its just....that.. you know, we've been dating forna while now and I kind of want to......" His phone began to ring right before he could finish his sentence.  What did he have in mind? Was he going to ask to come inside? O.o or.... well... we haven't..... even shared our.... first kiss yet... so what did he want?