Stolen

My Beautiful Black Pearl

“You’ve been hurt a lot in your life, right? We’ll protect you from now on, you don’t have to worry anymore.”

 


 

You know, for such a vast space of ocean, news passes on fairly quickly, gangs like MBLAQ, Suju, VIXX, Block B, BTS and pretty much every other gang out there had found out about EXO obtaining Chaelin and they all had a shared goal, get Chaelin before EXO could fulfil the prophecy.

 

What is this prophecy you ask? Don't ask me, my lips are sealed.

 

 

 

This had been going well ever since that incident that took place a few weeks ago, Chaelin was making a good recovery and was starting to trust EXO more and more with each passing day.

 

 

Chaelin woke up from her sleep, although she was still in pain from being stabbed, she still kept a smile on her face.

 

She was still suspicious as to why they brought her here, but she decided to let them tell her in their own time. In all honesty, she liked being with them. Even though she hated pirates, she hated her family more.

 

As much as she did hate pirates, EXO were beginning to grow on her, they had treated her well from the moment she step foot on the ship.

 

But still, she couldn't help but wonder how Xavier and HeiRyung where doing... Ah, HeiRyung would probably be torn between worrying over her and being jealous that she was with EXO.

 

She didn't have much to do on the ship, other than cooking with Lay and D.O, so she spent some of her time lying on the deck and watching the clouds, it was peaceful.

 

EXO would be busy with pirate things that she didn't fully understand, so she didn't spend much time with them during the day time, however during the night time they had a blast.

 

 

 

 

Chaelin was sitting on the edge of the boat, her legs swaying as she watched the ocean. It was pretty, the sun reflected in a way that made the sea look like a giant diamond and the sea breeze that she had gotten used to was cool yet warm. Her hair was in a messy side plat and she wore a simple dress.

 

Kai had told her that they were going to sail on a more dangerous part, she already knew that their destination was Seoul, however, due to the Korean Armada they had to go the long way, and by long way I mean a few months all the way around the world.

 

But she didn't mind, she enjoyed life on the ship.

 

She closed her eyes and started to sing a soft tune

 

“Don't need a map to guide me, my heart will find the way to go~”

 

Don't care how long it takes me, no matter what, I’ll fight through every foe.”

 

Upon hearing the second voice Chaelin paused, looking around. No one was there.

“My heart beats just for you, there is no moment that I'd forget you.”

 

If only your shadow was on the distant horizon above the sea”

 

“I raise my sail fro the long quest, riding the wind with no rest.”

 

Woah~ let the ragging sea become quiet and calm.”

 

“Flowers bloom in the night, moonlight makes the sea white, in the secret place, you’re my beautiful black pearl”

 

Flowers bloom in the night, moonlight makes the sea white, in the secret place, you’re my beautiful black pearl”

 

At first, she thought Chen was hiding somewhere and playing a prank on her by singing along, however the voice was way to feminine. Chaelin looked around to see a floating figure of a woman with a fish-like tail “A... Mermaid?”

 

She was beautiful, much more prettier than Chaelin. Chaelin remembered being told stories about these creatures when she was younger... they came with a warning too, but what was it?

 

She reached out her hand and Chaelin did the same, slowing inching her hand closer to the mermaids.

 

“Chaelin we we- Get away from here!” Before Chaelin could react to Kai's warning the mermaid grabbed her, hearing Kai's scream the other members ran out.

 

When they saw the situation Chaelin was in they all froze, although they might look weak, mermaids were the most feared creatures in the sea.

 

Chaelin began to fidget in the mermaids grasp “Let me go!” She yelled, the mermaid floated around, as if to mock them “No can do missy.” And with that, she plunged into the sea, taking Chaelin down with her.

 

“Chaelin!”

 

Her vision began to blur as water filled her lungs. Is this is? Is this how I'm going to die? I didn't even get to tell him... Her vision went blank just before she was brought into a cave.

 

Back on the surface EXO were panicking, they had no idea what to do, if they went in the sea they'd be killed, but if they didn't Chaelin would be killed. They noticed something where Chaelin had been sitting, it was a wet piece of paper.

 

'We have her now, EXO.”

 

They sighed in relief, at least they knew she was alive, now all they had to do was find out who the hell has the guts to take her away.

 

I will face the sea that stole you away to play games with me.”