Pocket Knife Mishap

My Beautiful Black Pearl

“Kim Jonghyun, from SHINee. You’re to stay well away from him, understood?”

 


 

Kim Jonghyun… the boys image was still imprinted in Chaelin’s mind, his blonde hair, perfect jawline and slender yet toned body, he was gorgeous. She smiled slightly while thinking of him, a small blush appearing on her cheeks. She looked to her hand where he touched and held it close to her chest, letting out a short but shaky sigh. ‘What’s wrong with me? He’s a pirate…’

She felt someone touch her shoulder and was instantly brought out of her thoughts; she turned her head to the side and saw Luhan looking at her with a slight pout “Chaelin… You’ve been ignoring me for the past 10 minutes!” her blush grew more and she stuttered “A-Ah! I-I’m sorry!” She awkwardly laughed; she knew she shouldn’t be thinking about Jonghyun in such ways “You’re bright red! Are you ill? Or have you fallen for me?” She heard someone spit out their drink and choking, her face did nothing but get redder “Y-You wish!” Luhan smirked and moved closer to her, bring his lips close to hers “If you like me, just say so~” His voice was husky and seductive, Chaelin unconsciously puckered her lips slightly “Oh? Do you want a kiss~?” He cupped her face in his hands and got closer, Chaelin closed her eyes and tensed up, all the members watched the two.

She felt soft lips on her cheek and she pushed him away, shooting up from her seat and running outside. Her whole face was flustered and her heart was beating insanely fast, she splashed some water on her face to calm down and took some deep breathes. Once she was back to normal, she walked to the edge of the dock and knelt against the fencing, sighing heavily “Jerk…” “Who’s a jerk?” She turned around, expecting to see Luhan.

Her eyes widen “Kim Jonghyun…” her voice was hushed and she stared in awe, in was him, the man who she was told to stay away from. “I-I shouldn’t be seen with you…” “And why not?” He came closer, running his fingers through her hair “X-Xiumin and Kris told me to stay away from you…” “Why listen to them? They can’t control you…” she was speechless, the way he looked at her made her melt.

“I…I…” “Come on, why don’t you come with me? All those guys want is to use you then kill you… I can give you so much more, Chaelin. I can show you who you really are…” She turned away from him “No.” She felt a sharp pain on the back of her head and her vision went black. He had hit her with a glass bottle; before she fell to the ground he grabbed her and began to walk to his ship.

Luhan came running outside and saw Jonghyun walking away with Chaelin, he knew he stood no chance on his own against Jonghyun and the other four members, especially Minho, he ran back inside and told the others, once he was done all of them shot up and ran after him.

Back on the ship, Chaelin was beginning to wake up, the room she saw wasn’t hers, it was smaller and the walls were golden, she looked to her side and saw Jonghyun fiddling with his shirt “W-Why did you…” he turned around and smirked “I don’t take ‘no’ for an answer.” He held her arms above her head; she began to squirm around but stopped once she felt his warm lips on hers. Her eyes widened and she felt weak, he bit her lip, causing her to gasp and easily slipped his tongue into . She tried to kick him but failed. His hands began to travel up her inner thigh and to her womanhood, softly rubbing it, her back arched up as she moaned quietly into his mouth. He let go of her arms and used them to her blouse.

Then she remembered, the knife Kris had given her, slowly, she reached for her pocket and pulled out the knife, Jonghyun must have heard the almost silent click it made, he grabbed the knife and held it to “If you don’t settle down and give yourself to me, I will hurt you.” Of course, she wasn’t going to herself to him, she kicked him in his groin and made a run for the door, however her ankle was grabbed by Jonghyun and she fell to the floor, the next thing she knew, she felt a sharp pain in her stomach, she looked down and saw the knife. Her eyes watered up as the pain spread, she let out a scream and began to find it hard to breathe.

Jonghyun picked her up and threw her on the bed, pulling out the knife and earning another scream of pain from her. He then continued what he was doing, not giving a second thought as to how much pain she was with “Y-You f-ing pirate!” she squealed, he smirked and rubbed himself against her underwear, she moaned at the sudden feeling.

Then, everything stopped, well, except for the immense amount of pain she was in. She opened her eyes and saw Jonghyun laying on the floor with a terrified Xiumin looking at her stomach “C-Chaelin!” he hugged her tightly “I-I’m so sorry… We should have kept you on the boat…” her arms wrapped around his neck and she cried softly into the crook of his neck.

He picked her up and took her out of the room, when she looked around she saw four bodies on the floor, who must have been from SHINee and everyone else from EXO. They all ran to her “Chaelin!” Lay took her from Xiumin and quickly ran to their own ship; once they got her he took her to the medical room and forbade anyone from entering.

Four hours have passed since Chaelin was given a fatal wound from a man who she had fallen for at first glance. Lay came out of the room and the other members ran to him “Is she alright?” Luhan asked, he blamed himself for all of this, if he hadn’t have kissed her like that she wouldn’t have ran outside. Lay nodded “Yeah… luckily it wasn’t deep enough she’s awake right now, she refused to sleep… I think she’s too spooked by whatever he did to her…” Baekhyun looked to Xiumin “Xiumin… you’re the one who went into the room… what did he do to her?” the image flashed into his mind, Jonghyun placed firmly on top of her, kissing her roughly, his hips moving frantically against her, her crying and being injured, it made his blood boil. His hands formed into fists “.” Was all he said.

There was a moan from the medical room, causing the boys to run over. Chaelin was ashamed of herself; she easily fell in love with someone who she was meant to stay away from. She thought EXO would yell at her and be angry for not coming back in once he began to talk to her.  The door swung open and Luhan came running to her, embracing her into a hug “I’m so sorry Chaelin! I shouldn’t have done that!” Chaelin looked down at Luhan “L-Luhan… That hurts…” The tone of her voice made Luhan let go and begin to cry. She sounded so weak and hurt, and it was all his fault. “You shouldn’t be sorry… it’s my fault for not walking away.” She gave him a weak smile “Cheer up, okay?”

With the help of Lay she got out of the bed, there was a large bandage wrapped around her stomach, on her inner thighs there were large bruises from Jonghyun grabbing them. Luhan looked to the floor “I’m so sorry…” Chaelin looked at herself in the mirror, she was a mess. She sighed and looked to everyone “I’m fine guys, please don’t worry.” “How can we not worry?! After everything you just went through?!” Chanyeol snapped, Chaelin looked at him in surprised. She looked to the floor and tears trailed down her face. She wasn’t used to people caring about her, her family was very loving… however this was more towards Xavier. Whenever Chaelin got hurt they’d just tell her to stop being a baby. This wasn’t the first time she was in a situation where a man tried to take control over her like that, back when she still lived in Busan her very own uncle tried, if it wasn’t for HeiRyung he would have succeeded.

Sehun walked up to her, although they hadn’t spoken much since she got here he hated to see her cry, he hugged her and her hair “Chaelin… we’ll never let you get hurt again…” she cried louder, letting out all the tears she had bottled up these past few years. “You’ve been hurt a lot in your life, right? We’ll protect you from now on, you don’t have to worry anymore.”