Chapter 8

One of A Kind Love

 A/N: The Hunger Games are sooo friggin' awesome!! Ahahaha. I had to write this, since it inspired me to choose which fanfic am I going to update today. SOOO. Back from my LOONG EXTREMELY LONG Hiatus. kekeke. Who missed me?  ahahha. TaeLli has been flooding excessively starting from last Friday and I had a really great time seeing TaeLli, and forgetting much about SHINee's other couples and f(x)'s other couples (eg; MinZy -MinhoandSuzygoshihatethispairing- , Khuntoria, TaeZy -taeminandsuzygoshihatethispairingtoo- , the new  Shiny Effects couples) .

Anyway, I uploaded an acapella cover of me self singing It Hurts by 2NE1. I just recently got rid of my hate from them, lol. Thinking after this, I might, just might, do a fic about the maknaes. See how my schedule goes. Back to the point, I'm lookin for you talented girls (and guys?), I'm doing an audition for my fav ballads, by Luna and Krystal, mostly, and that 2NE1 it hurts cover.  

For my 2NE1 acapella Cover . For my Audition Search Ballads. And please do comment ^^ First time I'm uploading a ballad song by myself. Wait, that song IS ballad, right? lol. IDK. REMEMBER TO TURN UP THE VOLUME, but NOT TOO MUCH since your ears might hurt, from the strong vocals. ahahha. ENJOY!  Wait, before that. 

Warning! Extreme cheesiness between couples are taking place! 

 

Chapter 8

          One day.. He told me that he’ll never let me go.

          [Sulli’s POV]

          I opened my eyes. Everything was.. Bright. My brain is still suffering from the dizziness that I had before, I could feel it as I my hands clutched onto my messy head. It hurts so much. Another 30 seconds went by, I felt some sort of pain from my right hand. With a little bit of struggling, I looked to my right, and there was my hand, perfectly ed with a needle, that was connected from a tube, and there it is, right beside me, I saw the IV drip, the IV bag. The IV bag was almost empty with water, yet I ignored it.

          Even though I’m in deep pain, I kept trying to remember again, why am I here? As far as I knew, nothing happened to me, last night. Or did it? Wait. Last night? What time is it today? What day and date is it today? Was I in a coma? Had I slept in for almost 5 years and almost never waking up, not even a sign? Did everyone forget about me? Because I see no companion besides myself, the IV drip and a lumped chair. The rest of the room was empty. I guess being a little poor girl doesn’t give you any advantage of going into the first class hospital room.

          I blinked my eyes over and over again, trying to wake up to reality. This time, it felt like a dream. A dream that I never had, because everything was so bright, so bright that I couldn’t barely see. Or maybe that’s because of my blurry vision? I don’t know. As far as I know, the last thing I saw was.. was.. . I can’t remember.

          Relax, Sulli.. Relax, you can remember, don’t panic. I don’t panic. I never panic. Well, almost. I tried calming myself down, tried remembering back all that happened during yesterday.. What was the last thing that I did? My mind finally functioned as I endure the pain, which made me flashbacked everything that happened.

          “Next time, don’t ever play around with my face ever again. It’s precious, know?” I could hear those words repeating and repeating again, in my head.

          “What’s my name, little girl?”

          “I.. don’t.. know..” I said, as I was gasping for my need of air, I was suffocating from the.. I don’t know what.

          “It’s Kim Heechul! KIM HEE CHUL. Hee Chul! H-e-e-C-h-u-l! Got it?!” his voice sounds mad.

          “Ah.. Help.. me.. I can’t br..” I couldn’t manage to finish my words, but I still could see the blurry image of the person who claimed himself as Kim Heechul in front of me. 

          “Aish. Quit the acting. We all know you can act. Goodbye, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your trainee days here. Well, at least until someone finds you here!” and he left me, just like that, nearby a window, that showcased the current time.

          And slowly, I felt like I was going to die. What I did after that? I tried focusing hard. Come on Sulli, you’re doing great. Go 11 year old self!

          “Taemin oppa.. help me,” is what I finally hear. Why did I call out for him?! I hate him.. right? Do I hate him?

          Suddenly, I heard a voice calling my name, asking where I was, because of the place’s echoes, I could clearly hear who’s voice it belonged to. That 12 year old just-beginning-to-mature voice, belonged to Taemin oppa. But then, after that, everything was blurry, I couldn’t hear things so clear, my eyesight begun to turn black.

          And I remembered feeling like somebody was carrying me.. Somebody.. Maybe it was Taemin oppa? NO. He wouldn’t do that, right? He’s just.. perhaps standing? I focused deeper, I remembered the soft slaps that the guy, whoever he was, gave me, maybe signaling me to wake up. But I didn’t.

          Starting from there, I could no longer remember a thing.

          My head totally aches, after all the thinking that has been done, it’s supposed to hurt as hell. Gaining back my memory wasn’t easy, now I know that. I closed my eyes, searching for my own comfort, searching for doziness. But I couldn’t, I couldn’t go to sleep, I’m now just plain awake.

          Suddenly, I heard the room’s door opened widely, and someone was coming in. I noticed that he was definitely not a doctor, since he didn’t wear that lab coat, instead, it was someone, who was, well.. it’s Taemin oppa. Quickly, I closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep. I even made snoring noises, since I know Taemin oppa knows that I sometimes snore, if I have a problem with my nose.

          I remembered,  we were practically pretending to be friends, and I’m still mean to him, but I’m not gonna stop it right now. It’s too early, and I’m very committed to my dreams and wishes, too committed that they must come true.

          I forced myself to go to sleep, better yet, pretend, as the human-being named Lee ‘rich’ Taemin began to approach. Suddenly, my eyes were blinking half-whole non -stop. My legs begin to shake, my hands began to tremble. Is this a normal body impulse, or am I just overreacting?

          I kept calm, and finally succeeded in stopping my entire body from moving just as he arrives, right beside my seat. I took in a gulp, as he put his package of honeydew on the side table. He then looked at me. He looked at me, as if I was something amazing, something new. Something that amazes and made him feel like some kind of miracle. Then, slowly, I could feel the warmth of his hand onto mine.

*****

          [Taemin’s POV]

          I walked inside, and saw her, fluttering all the top, from her head to her toes. I smiled, as I saw that she’s trying to cover herself from being discovered, that she’s awake. I smiled, with my usual wide grin, and placed myself onto the chair that was arranged next to the patient’s bed. I put the honeydew, the fruit that she loved most, gently on the side table and later changed my eye-directions towards her. She still looked beautiful, despite what happened yesterday, her skin was still fresh and white and as perfect as ever.

          I had a sudden nerve, to just place my hands onto her soft cheeks, but I would never do that. Well, at least for now. She wouldn’t like it, I knew she’s still mad at me, even though I don’t know what’s the reason. Seeing her pretending that she was asleep, I decided to play along. I slipped my hands inside the sheet covers, and searched for Sulli’s hand. As soon as I caught it, I grabbed it, and took it out from the it’s original place.

          I clutched onto her hand, grabbing it tightly as though she was about to fall off a cliff, and I have to catch her. Slowly, Taemin. Slowly. Seconds past by, my lips were getting nearer and nearer to the both of our hands. Reaching the 50 second , my lips finally touched her smooth fingers. I kissed her hand smoothly, and I felt like it was too good, that I almost refuse to let the kiss go.

          I felt her trembling hands, and automatically gave in a smile. So that’s it? Well.. Maybe this would calm you down..

          “Sulli-ah..” I spoke, as if I was talking alone, for the fact that I knew she’s hearing me, loud and clear. I approached her left ear,

          “Don’t worry, I’ll never let you go.”

          “I promise to love you, forever and ever. You’ll be in my heart, that, is confirmed, always.”

 [Somehow, this chapter reminds me of Peeta and Katniss.. Peeta Mellark and Katniss Everdeen. Hope you guys enjoyed it! Comments are ♥~ I actually struggled to get this done lol ,  who haven't read The Hunger Games, you are surely missing A LOT OF SUSPENSE AND COOL STUFF going on..]  

OH AND BECAUSE THIS IS SHORT >.< 

-I actually wanted to write it longer, but time is preventing me to do so. My parents >.< already at the door of my room, telling me to go to sleep, kekeke. It's just 11 PM, but it's a big hella deal.  Don't worry! Tomorrow, I'll be updating THIS CHAPTER complete with edited pictures specially for every chapter, so if you saw something new, and it's all refreshed, that means I've updated ALL of them with PICTURES. I've developed a love for editing, actually :)  SO REMEMBER TO DO THAT TOMORROW AND I'LL BE SATISFIED.