Chapter 5

One of A Kind Love

I'm just gonna post the next chapter tomorrow.. Ahaha. Being lazy sure do me best.. :D Comment and suscribe! 

 

Chapter 5

          I became a naughty kid.. Made fun by kidding others.. I acted like a loser.

          [Sulli’s POV]

          The girl, who was familiar looking, turned out to be the girl whom I met the other day. What was her name again? Seu Jeung ? Or was it Rhist? Ah.. My mind’s too blurry to remember. She flashed that smile again, with her razor teeth showing, she looked cute. 

          “Hye! Don’t you remember me?” That eye smile went out. I stared at her blankly like I didn’t know her at all.

          “OH, come on! It’s only been three days. Remember the day at the alley? Behind the mailbox? You were the girl crying, and I came to comfort you..” she widened her eyes, with full of excitement.

          “Oh.. So you’re that girl.. Sorry, I don’t remember your name,” I bowed, and replied her smile.

          “Aigoo! You’re soo cute! It’s okay, anyway. It’s Krystal. I didn’t even get to ask you what’s your name, my unnie was calling me, we had to go practice for today’s auditions.”

          “Ah..” I nodded my head a little, and slowly, trying to turn away from her, so that she wouldn’t ‘disturb’ me anymore.

          “Hang on. What’s this? You got ACCEPTED?!” her jaw dropped, seeing the pink paper that I was holding. Suddenly, she started jumping around and around.

          “Yeah!! I’ve found a friend.. I’ve found a friend.. Check it out! I got it TOO!” she hugged me, all of a sudden. “Now, we can be friends!” gosh, this girl must be from the States, like she said. Too intimate, the way I see it.

          “Yeah.. sure.. friends..”

          “Wait. Don’t you have any friends?”

          “I do.. But.. only one. And I don’t want to be friends with him. He forced me to. I want to get away, but he just kept coming.”

          “How can a cute girl like you don’t have any friends?”

          “Well..” Both of us sat on the seat back, and I started to relax, and forgot about how annoying I thought people were.

          “I know, that after I tell you this.. You won’t want to be my friend anymore, that’s for sure. I know that, cause after a few times telling, nobody wants to. I’m a daughter of divorced parents, and I’m poor. People don’t like me because of that, and they didn’t even got to see the real me, yet.”

          “Ah.. I understand what you mean.. I’ve got a few friends, who were like that too. Just like you. They didn’t have anyone, in fact, they’re orphans. My Umma always told me, that I should be nice to anyone, even if I hate that certain person. And to also not a judge a book by it’s cover, that’s what Umma always tells me, and my Sica unni. And the result? I’ve got soo much friends, that I forgot how to keep in contact with them, some, I already lost. Yet, each time I met new people, I try my best to be polite and nice, and more appealing so that they would like me, and be friends with me.” I nodded, agreeing to her answer.

          “Thanks, anyway. I didn’t expect a positive answer from someone who is as pretty as you. Girls who are pretty, even some who are less pretty than you, disliked me and hated me from far, they like to say bad things, and like to mock me and bully me and stuff.”

          “I know! Those kind of girls make me sick! Utterly sick! They don’t even know who’re the ones that they mock, yet they still hate another person. Those kinds of girls, absolutely disgusts me.”

          I think, I’ve finally found my soulmate.

          “I’m Choi Jinri, but a certain someone calls me Sulli.”

*****

          [Taemin’s POV]

          I’m dying to know whether Sulli made it or not. One thing’s for sure, I made it. I already saw her out of the audition room, and I can’t tell, whether she is happy or sad. She looked like she’s happy but seconds later, she changed her expression to sad. Ah.. If only I could tell her how I feel..

          But we’re too young. My parents wouldn’t approve if I was about to confess to someone at the young age of 12. But I like her. She’s way more different than any of those other girls, who confessed to me before. Now I know what it fells like to be.. rejected. Still, I won’t accept all those other girls. Sulli shall only be the one for me.

          I looked around, and soon, I found her there. Talking to that girl, whom looked like the girl from the alley, who neared Sulli when she was crying. I didn’t know what happened, cause as soon as I got there, the confronting session was already over, and the girl got called by someone else, who looks like a Barbie doll that was sold in stores.

          I was, just about to approach both of them, when I saw Sulli actually smiling and giggling and laughing with her. That girl. It’s been a long time since I last saw her smile. Giggle, and laughing too. It was just a pleasant view. And I just can’t take my eyes off of her, seeing her smiling like that. She’s just too.. Beautiful. Too.. Cute.

          I can’t go over there, and ruin her moments like that. That would be so.. inappropriate since she hadn’t smiled and laughed like that after her parents’ divorce. Slowly, I stepped away from the view, turning back, and then smiling to myself, just because seeing her smile, made my heart melt. Melt like chocolate.

          “Sir, you’ll just have to work harder. One day, you’ll reach her,” the butler suddenly said to me. I just nodded, and went on along.

          “Let’s go home. I want to tell Umma and Appa about my acceptance to the company, I’m sure they’re waiting like crazy. Come on, then.”

*****

          [The day of all the new trainees gets inserted into the company]

          [Sulli’s POV]

          I’m finally leaving home. I made Umma a promise, that I would return back and give her lots of money, after I debuted. I’m kind of glad Umma didn’t reject the idea or anything, cause I’m really worried that would happen. I skipped along the road, arriving to the bus station, where Krystal and I agreed to meet, together with my bags, since I’m already going to be actually living there.

          I pouted my lips, a sign out of boredom, and then, I saw a black car passing by slowly, as if it wanted to have a preview of myself. I ignored, but I saw a familiar looking figure inside, the figure was almost like Taemin oppa. I know our fight were silly, but I still can’t do that to him. He would’ve just been rejected again and again by people, I wouldn’t want that. He’s my precious oppa, how could I do that?

          The figure stared at me, the whole way the car was passing by. Only God knows how much I hoped the road weren’t full of cars on that day. Luckily, it hadn’t. I looked away, flashing only my brown hair towards him, trying my best to ignore. The car went by, and I sighed out of relief. Another blue car passed by, and I saw by the extensions on the girl who was inside the car, I knew it was Krystal. I waved ‘Hello’, she waved back. As soon as the car stopped, she independently opened the bonnet for me, and also the car’s door. I had to say thank you for giving me a ride to the SM building. I don’t even know where it was.

          “Ah~ This is just so exciting! Aren’t you excited, Sulli-ah?”

          “Totally~ I’m gonna be an SM trainee!” I exclaimed loudly with her. Krystal’s mother didn’t complain but instead, she laughed at us.

          “My sister’s in there too. So we don’t need to be worried for bully cases. Although, I do hear that the sunbaes tend to treat hoobaes, not by age but by the year they were submitted in. I don’t think there’s gonna be much..”

          “I can totally survive. But not with him around, you know?” I lowered my voice, trying to not let her mother overhears us

          “Him? Who’s him?”

          “Tae-min op-pa. Got it?”

          “Oh, him. Not to worry. I researched the Internet, yesterday when I finished packing. And it’s the trend nowadays for people to bully, and other people would’ve just stayed away from them.”

          “Oh.. You know what, Krystal? That’s not such a bad idea! It’s actually good! Wondering if I might try it..”

          “But it’s impossible for you, Sulli-ah. You’re too cute and dongsaengish. You will never get to look like a bully. I can, though. Kekeke. Look at my newly invented stare. My sister taught me this,” Krystal said, as she began to pull her new icy princess look, which made me giggle.

          “That’s terribly good! Ahahaha! I should learn from you.. Let me try..” I began to posture my face, in a way that Krystal did.

          “Hahaha! You look like a kid who’s just swallowed a teddy bear! Here, let me help you..” She started to position my face. She made me pouted my lips a bit more, pushed down my cheeks, and took some clips, rearranging my long hair, making it short.

          “There! Look here!” She took out a mirror.

          “Woah. I look like some badass girl, who’s looking for trouble! Thanks, Krys!” I said, and hugged her. Wow, we were getting close.

          “Girls! We’re almost here. Get ready, and take your bags along,” Krystal’s mother said.

*****

          We were soon in, Krystal already said her goodbyes to her Umma, and we both went into the hall, where all trainees were supposed to compile together. There weren’t that many, but I could see some foreigners already. Tough competition, I see. The stage was empty, but there was a podium, left with a microphone, at the end left of the stage.

          Not long, as the place began to fill up, the music was playing. It was one of Super Junior’s songs. Yeah, I’ve heard of Super Junior. Then, suddenly BAM! The door was shut. All of us were shocked, yet still managed to take place in our own seats. I didn’t even caught a glance at Taemin oppa. I can’t even see him, since we girls and boys are separated. I had Krystal beside me, and on my right, I didn’t even bother to care who it was. I had to act, you know. Badass.

          Suddenly, an old man came out. He was dressed nicely, wore glasses and had gray hair. The suit on him really did make him look smart, and he tried his best to fake a smile at us. Before he started to talk, he clapped both of his hands, and suddenly, a row of people came out. They were all looking like ulzzangs, each of them had a pretty sight from here.

          “Omo! Krystal, that’s your unnie, right?”

          “Where, where?”

          “There, at the end of the stage, second line.”

          “No, it’s just Kim Stella. The trainee girl who is supposed to debut with my sister next year.”

          “Oh.. She looked a bit like your sister far away from here.”

          “Yeah.. I noticed people saying that a lot when I was touring.”

          “Shh! The man’s about to talk!” the girl beside me placed her finger on her lips, making us shut our mouths up.

          “Hello and welcome to the SM Building. I am Lee Soo Man, the man who picked you all, that chose you all for being talented in the industry of arts. I have a busy schedule, so I just want to say two things. First, you’ll be staying here for your trainee days, and will only be allowed to go back on national holidays, and emergencies. Those who do not agree to these rules, may leave,” he paused for a moment, waiting to see if someone was to back out.

          Nobody did, for I knew most of these kids lived on the street, some of them were like me, had a poor family and were divorced childs, but there were also a lot of them who were rich and daughters and sons of famous company owners. Take Taemin oppa, for example.

          “Good then. Now you all must be wondering who are these people in front of you? Well, in the first line, they are still trainees, but you will meet them a lot from now on, because they maybe the one you need to ask for help to. They are nice, you don’t have to worry. I personally found the nice seniors myself, so that you won’t be bullied here, at SM Academy. The second line consists of girls who are going to debut soon, I’m just making them stand here, so that you will know what it takes to debut as an artist here, at SM. You will receive your trainee schedule as soon as you got your dorms. I will be going, and these people will introduce themselves to you.”

          I acted like nothing was wrong, and made my y face, after remembering what Krystal had taught me before. The girl beside me gets terribly annoyed, looking at me, and started to leave her seat alone, asking for the girl who sat at the end of the line, for a change of seats.

          ‘This is the time to test your acting skills, Jinri.’ I said to myself.

          The girl who was sitting at the end came, she looked really timid and shy, and like she didn’t know what to do at all. She had brunette hair, and a really cute puny nose, with small eyes. She didn’t fit the ulzzang look at all.

          “Annyeong,” the girl suddenly looked at me, and waved her hand once.

          “Oh, ann..” before I could continue, Krystal nudged me and that made me remember. “What? Do you want to mess with me?”

          “Har.Der.” she whispered into my ears.

          “Look at this. What are you holding? Are you Super Junior oppas fan?”

          “Yes, unnie.” She gave me the picture. Something naughty was up on my mind.

          “Okay, Sulli. That’s it. Now leave the girl alone before we get into trouble,” Krystal, being telepathically right, whispered again into my ears.      

          “No, Krys. I’m just getting the hang of it. Don’t push me, girl.”

          I lifted my attention back to the girl.

          “Look, here’s a pen, a marker pen. Here’s your beloved Super Junior oppa’s picture. Here..” I scribbled something on the photo. “Is you and your beloved Super Junior oppas, no longer beautiful.” I gave a naughty grin, giving it back to her.

          “This.. Was the only copy I had..”

          “Well, that’s your problem then, not mine. Go on, kid. Cry.”

          “You are a meanie! I hate you!” the girl’s tears started flowing second by second.

          I was just about to comfort her, and say that I’m sorry and didn’t mean it and I will make it up to her and stuff, but I just realized, that I had to do this. I had to ignore her for my plan to succeed fully. I left the girl, crying without anyone ever to care.

          “Okay, now you may get yourself your schedules and dorms from the counter. See you guys around!” the gals and guys on stage now went down.

          I skipped along, hand by hand, with Krystal Jung, to the counter. I searched for my sheet of schedule, and found my dorm there. It was soo lucky! I got the dorm together with Krystal!

          “Kya!! We’re together!!” Krystal started jumping out of nowhere.

          “Yeah, but who’s Victoria, Luna and Amber?”