Chapter 7

One of A Kind Love

[A/N : Before I start, again, I'm promoting this : Epic Drama. Read it, carefully pleasse. And press the green link when you're there. :D Anyway, I was going to make Sulli jump off the roof of the SM building here, and Taemin catches her at the bottom, just like you know, he had his 'senses'  and 'instincts' and later going on to the hospital, Sulli didn't die but Taemin did, and something else with my overactive imagination. LOL. Anyway, I've just reached Chapter 7!! That's a HUGE advancement to me, and thanks guys~ for suscribing and commenting, hope you do with this chapter too~ ENJOY.]
 

 

Chapter 7

          The more I hated him.. The more he cared for me..

          [Sulli’s POV]

          It’s been a week since all three of us entered SM Entertainment. I tried my best to get away from Taemin oppa, don’t want other scandals to happen. And then, just recently, he tried to act with me. I mean, he acted like he actually cared for me, like he actually liked me, but I don’t think about it like that. He might just be hating me right now.

          “Hey, you want this back? Go get it!” I threw away the mug that the kid was helding, and was now safely on the floor, crashed into pieces.

          “But that’s my only Super Junior mug that I happened to have..” the kid watched in despair. It’s the same girl again. She totally made me pissed today, by bragging to others how she defeated me in one battle. I don’t know what made her do that, but she’s gonna get it.

          “Who asked you to spread news about me bullying you? And you defeated me? Pleesh, little kid. Go flush yourself in the toilet before I do that to you first,” I smirked an evil look at the kid.

          “I only wanted to be cool in front of the Super Junior oppas.. They seldom visit here, and that’s why I told them that..” the kid looked down, not even trying to look at my face.

          “Sheesh, girl. That’s so easy. I can make them talk back to me, in just a split second, you know? Now go play along. I won’t bother you anymore if you wouldn’t go around spreading rumors like that.”

          “Talking about it is easy. Doing it, is harder.”

          “You seriously wanted to see me talk to them? FINE. I’ll show you. Now, where are the oppas?”

          “They’re over there. At the corner of the room.”

          “Girl, watch and learn.”

          I walked over to the big group of 5, since I don’t think they’re much of them here. There’s one guy, that looks as if he was as pretty as a girl that had been sitting around, not talking to the trainees even though others are. He just sat there, looking cold and cool.

          “Oppa..”

          “Huh?”

          “Hi~ I’m Sulli, what’s your name?”

          “You don’t know me?”

          “Anio..”

          “You’re cute, little girl,” he pinched my cheeks. Why must everyone do that, once they saw me?

          “I’m Kim Hee Chul. Come on, I’ll take you somewhere.”

          “Where?”

          “Just follow me, okay?”

          I followed his hand, snickering to the kid I just bullied, when I see her jaw dropped, her eyes bulged, seeing me holding Heechul oppa’s hand. Mehrong~

*****

          [Taemin’s POV]

          “Krystal, have you seen Sulli?”

          “Sulli? No, not today.”

          “Oh.. Okay then..”

          “Victoria noona!”

          “Neh?”        

          “Have you seen Sulli?”

          “Sulli? I think she’s gone to the dancing room. You might find her there,” she said, while chopping bits of chicken into small pieces.

          “Thank you~ I’m going out~”

          I wonder for who she’s cutting chickens for.. Doesn’t matter to me, anyways. I’ve got to find Sulli. My senses are tingling. Something is definitely going wrong.  

*****

          [Sulli’s POV]

          I just followed Heechul oppa, all around the big SM building, he playfully took me around and around. We didn’t stop, even when he saw my tired and pale face, wanting to take another breath. He just giggled, like a girl with a manly voice, looking at my tired face, like it was some kind of joke to him. I wanted to let out a ‘Hmph’, but my tiredness just won’t let me. I wanted to stop so badly, that I felt like tears are flooding down. Somehow, I regretted challenging that kid. He didn’t even care.

          “Sulli, you’re crying? Don’t be a baby, okay.. We’re almost there!” he chuckled, and still presumed running while holding my hands.

          “Oppa..” I panted. “Please stop oppa.. I think I’m gonna cry if you don’t stop right now! It’s too sickening for me.. I’m the type to easily faint, oppa! Stop it!” I tried to say, as loud as I can into his ears, even though he was tall and I was short. I figured he was like 20-something, and I’m just 11 years old.

          “Come on.. You won’t faint for just this small run! It’s not like you have asthma or something like that..” he replied back, jokingly. This certainly felt like a punishment, for bullying that kid, who was my dongsaeng.

          “Oppa..” I said, not even noticing that the color of my red lips had turned pale, and pinkish. Unhealthy pinkish kind of way. My body was getting tired and more tired, as he continued to drag me so that I would run in circles, rectangles and triangles.

          “We’re almost there, Sulli-ah. Hehe..”

          I wanted to reply, but as soon as I opened my mouth, everything felt dizzy and topsy-turvy. The big things were turning so small, so did the small ones. In my left eye there had a some kind of everything turning terribly bright, while in my right eye, it was slowly turning black by the second. 3,4 seconds, I felt my chest wasn’t functioning normally. I could hardly breathe. Yet, my feet was still dragged onwards, by a seemingly cheerful yet cold-hearted man. I tried my best to take air from my nose, but my bodily functions aren’t functioning properly. I took a second try with my mouth, but then, everything, absolutely everything, turned black.

          I could hear, yes. A tiny bit drop of sound came to my ears. I finally felt my body collapsing onto the floor, realizing the fact that I couldn’t move anymore.

          “Taemin oppa.. Help me..”

*****

          [Taemin’s POV]

          Where is it? Where is she? I feel her, she’s really near. I could hear the sound of her whining, but then, just a minute ago, it disappeared. I ran, and I ran around the big building, it was almost like I’m on a goose chase. I scrunched my hair, and let out a furious rage. I don’t know why, but I feel like something is terribly wrong with Sulli and I just had to find her and know!

          “Sulli!! Where are you?!”

          I ran to the front again, of the new wing, a new side of the building that hadn’t been completed yet. I looked to my left and right, there was nothing in my way. It was all cement, bricks and sand. I crouched down, I felt so angry at the moment, I don’t know why. I had this sudden feeling, that Sulli was in danger. I couldn’t stay still or do anything right.

          I ruffled my own hair, trying to search my best for Sulli. Then, I saw a man, probably in his 20s, coming out of the back of the sand. He giggled by himself, I don’t know why. His hair was long, he looked most certainly like a girl, and he was skinny, that was totally true.

          “Excuse me, hyung. Did you see any cute girl around here, probably named Sulli? Or Choi Jinri? Around this tall, and had cute long braids together with brown hair just passing her shoulders?” I asked, politely. The man hesitated to answer me, yet he still did, with a smirk, that was totally diva-ish and Key hyung’s type of smirking.

          “I don’t think so. Bye now. I have something to do. Oh, if you find that girl, send greetings to her from me, and tell her that bullying is never a good thing to do. Especially when there’s my picture there.”

          “Oh. I’ll see what I can do..” I raised an eyebrow. That’s not right.. Right? This man surely knows something about Sulli.

          Aha! Of course, he might’ve done something to Sulli. I quickly ran towards the big pile of sand that was surrounded with bricks and zincs, probably for the building site. The time was now almost late in the evening, it was almost time for our dinner already. I have to find her soon, or else we are going to be trapped in here. I know she’s there. I just know it.

          I slid myself through the piles of bricks, and looked up, down, right, bottom, left, etc. And then, at the corner of the room, nearby the windows, there, I saw a girl, about Sulli’s age, 11, she can’t breathe and might probably get worse, because of the sand.

          “SULLI! Hang in there!! Oppa’s coming!” I shouted from the other end, later started to run, as if I was in the marathon championships.

          Within seconds, I reached Sulli, checked her entire body, making sure she was fine. I checked under her nose, there wasn’t any breathing produced. Then, on her neck, I couldn’t sense a thing either. I checked her hands, and thankfully, they were moving, just slower than the usual. I tried to lift her up with just placing her hands over my shoulders, but it didn’t work at all. She kept collapsing, I knew her body was very weak at that moment. She had asthma, I know.

          “YAH! Anybody in there?! We’re closing in another minute!!”

          “Sulli, wake up! We’ve got to get out of here, before your health got any worse! Come on, snap out of it!” I tried slapping her softly, I didn’t want to hurt her beautiful, cute face.

          “HYUNG! There’s someone in here!! Waitt!” I shouted as loud as I can, even though I didn’t think my voice would pass through since there’s a big pile of sand in our way. Looks like I’ll just have to carry Sulli myself, the old-fashioned way.

          “Ready, Sulli.. We’re going to go out of here, now!” I said, as I lifted her 11 year old body, with my own two 12 year old hands, running towards the bricks, and sliding ourselves through. I tried my best to not let any of her face, mouth, or any part of her body get in contact with sand, during the sliding.

          50 seconds later, I heard the gate was going to close, and when it did, we might get trapped in here and Sulli might actually die. 10 seconds more, then we’re finished.

          5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

[Wanted to update more, but, *yawn* See you in the 8th chapter! Comments please~]

-supposed to add this yesterday. I forgot to uncheck the draft button, silly me. Sorry guys~