Chapter 6

One of A Kind Love

[A/N: If some of you are wondering why the story is always focused on Sulli, is because, I made this fic based on the video, and I plan to go on with the plot.. Just a little bit of twisting to make it more dramatic, keke. And the vid is based on Sulli's POV.. So, yeah.. I've finally reached 13 suscribers for Chapter 5.. I have to update sooner if I want more. keke... Enjoy~]

 

Chapter 6

          I said that I hated him.. But he still continued to smile at me..

          [Sulli’s POV]

          I entered the dorm, it was big. Really, big. From what I saw, it only had like, 3 bedrooms in it, a kitchenette, two bathrooms, a living room with a wide screen television, everything’s here! It’s a totally luxury living~ Krystal, who was by my side, only snickered at the look of the dorm. Well, her family is kind of rich. She’s probably not used to living here like I do.

          “Ah! This bed is red! I want this room~” I quickly jumped onto one of the beds in one of the three bedrooms, ignoring my bags, that were left at the front door with Krystal, comfortably lying on it. Ah~ This really makes me want to go to sleep. As I was comfortably lying and daydreaming, Krystal stepped in, limping, because she was carrying both my bags inside, left hers at the front door too. She looked kind of pissed.

          “Sulli-ah, you know you shouldn’t leave the bags in front of the door! Your bags are heavy.. You want to stay here? In this room?” I nodded, flashing a cute eye smile at her.

          “Aww~ But I want that blue room! It’s so much way cooler than this mismatched colorful room.. Come on, let’s go there! I don’t want to sleep with someone I don’t know!”

          “But I want this room.. This bed is my favorite. It’s red! Can’t you see? Soo pretty. It also has polka-dotted pink in it, which makes it more and more pretty!” I exclaimed, now jumping up and down on the lumpy and soft bed.

          “Fine, suit yourself. But I’m still going to that blue room. Have you checked out the white room yet? One thing’s for sure, I’m not going in that room. Too bright for me.”

          “Nah, I’m not even dreaming of it. I only want to stay here. Go away and leave the door shut. I want to go to sleep now. Annyeong~” I waved my hand at her, and continued to sleep away, resting my beautiful eyes as they started to feel heavy and heavier.

          Krystal, on the other hand, stomped her way out and closed the door as hard as she could. I don’t care anyway. I want to sleep like a baby now~

*****

          [Taemin’s POV]

          I haven’t even got a chance to call my Umma and Appa yet. They’re still busy, probably. Mr Butler has officially left my life, leaving me free as ever! Keke. Though, he did help me bring my baggage upstairs. It’s too many, that I couldn’t even carry it myself. I tried hard to look for Sulli when we were both inside the hall, but the guys and gals were separated, so it was hard. Even though not all girls wore worn-out, stitched clothes, it’s still hard.

          Mr Butler went away, going down the elevator, wiping a tear off his cheek, as if I was to leave forever. Chill, Mr Butler. I’m just going away for three months. I’ll come back home after that and come back again until I debut. Mr Butler had took care of me since I was a baby. I guess that’s probably why he kind of cried.

          I was ready to open the door, even though I heard from outside, it was crazily noisy, I knocked on it a few times although I already have the keys. I could hear a girl mixed with boy voice, saying ‘Coming!’ and that’s where all the chaos stopped. The door opened, and there was a teen boy in front of me. Totally stylish, he even wore pink with sunglasses inside the dorm!

          “Oh, you must be our new roommate. Come on in.” he said, with an attitude—y kind of voice. Totally divalicious.

          “Ye..” I took one by one, of my bags, into the dorm. It wasn’t that big, though. It was as big as my parents’ room, just divided into many parts. As soon as I was done placing in 10, in total, of my bags, including big and small, I flashed my usual smile towards the 4 guys, who were kind of surprised at me.

          “Annyeong haseyo, Lee Taemin-imnida!” I bowed a 90 degree bow. Yet none of them bowed back.

          I analyzed throughout the whole room. There was this diva-kind of guy, who looked like he was fourteen, and just reached his growth spurt. Another, had this totally dinosaur-like face, and a big one too. He looked older than the diva guy, who was wearing pink. And he was holding a pillow, so did the pink guy. There’s two more on the couch, one had the looks of a seventeen year old, who had just finished school, and the other one was a really cool-looking guy. That cool guy, was just relaxing on the couch, like he had nothing to do.

          And each and everyone of their eyes are on me. ME.

          “So, kid. What’s with the huge bags? And loads of em’ too. Even Key doesn’t bring that much. Are you trying to beat up Key? Cause if you do, then you’ll be a legend!” the dinosaur-like face guy was the first to speak to me.

          “Oh no, Jonghyun, he’s not gonna defeat ME. I’m the almighty Key, okay? There’s no way that would happen! Ever!” so.. The diva-guy’s name is Key?

          “You’ll never now, Ki Bum!” Eh? Wasn’t it Key, before? I raised an eyebrow.

          “Kid, don’t fret. They’re always fighting like this. Come here. Leave your bags at the front door.” The cool-looking guy said, getting up from his seat.

          I followed the orders, and just sat beside him, looking up to the seriously tall guy. I think he’s one of the tallest among us? He has got a really deep voice, I have to say. Well, with looks like that, it’d better be matched with a voice that’s cool enough too. You don’t want a squishy, Mickey Mouse type voice, if you have a cool face like that.

          “I’m Choi Minho. You’re Taemin, am I right?” he said calmly.

          “Yes..”

          “Don’t be shy,” he laughed for a bit. “I’m 15 this year. And how old are you, Taemin?”

          “I’m 12.”

          “Ahh. So young. Anyway, that dinosaur guy is Kim Jonghyun, he’s 16, but he still acts like he’s your age. The diva girly pinkish guy, his name is Kim Ki Bum, but he wants people to call him Key. He says it’s cool? He’s also 15, we’re the same age.” Minho paused for a second, and looked back, towards the chicken-eating watching tv guy.

          “That’s Lee Jin Ki hyung. He loves to eat chicken, so whenever you have stock, don’t say it out loud, cause if you do, he’ll immediately rush and take your chicken away. A total chicken-maniac.”

          “I see you’re new. You’re one of today’s trainees, huh?” Key hyung asked me, suddenly, distracting me from hearing any of Minho hyung’s speech.

          “Yes, I am.. And in another 10 minutes, I have to go to the dance rehearsal room. But where is that place?” I tried my best to act natural, didn’t work.

          “Ah! Another 10 minutes? AH! I’m late. Catch you guys later!” the chicken guy-no, I mean Jinki hyung suddenly left his chicken on the kitchen’s table, and rushed off, taking his jacket along, and ran all the way. Ah, he runs like chicken too.

          “So, let’s unpack your stuff! I wanna see what you brought so much that you had to have 10 bags!” Key hyung pushed my back, urging me to take my bags to my room. He does, know, right? That I have to leave in another 10 minutes?

*****

          [Sulli’s POV]

          Ah. I’m bored. Krystal kept chattering about something that I don’t even care about, and the fascilitators, as said before, hadn’t entered the room yet. How I wish we weren’t early. There’s only like, 3 people in here, INCLUDING us. I pouted, making my eyes being as big as they’ll ever be. The other person, was a girl too, she looked older than both of us, not to mention she has electric blonde hair. Everybody’s into blonde right now..

          “Krystal! This is boring.. Why did you made me arrive here early? We could’ve get-to-know ourselves with the other dorm members. I want to.”

          “Oh.. But it’s just good being early! I just hope Sica unnie isn’t going to be here..”

          “She’s busy preparing for her debut, isn’t she? So she mustn’t be here.”

          “Hmm.. I guess you’re right, Sul.”

          The time remains 1 minute later, as more and more of the new trainees I saw today started to flood in. I saw that girl too. The girl I ‘harassed’? She’s busy talking with her friends, but I could see her acting timid and shy once she realizes that I was staring at her. Pfft. Like I would do anything to her.

          An adult-like person entered the room, she was wearing like all of those businesswomen were wearing right now. A coat, a knee-length skirt that had the colors of gray and black all over. Her glasses were sharp and black, as she clapped her hands twice in order to regain our attention.

          “Right now, we’ll be showing you your seniors, and mentors, who will work together in your group. You all are now officially SM trainees, starting from now. Also, starting from this year, we already organized a new way in order for you to debut better and become the best out of the best. I hope you young children will take motion of your mentors. Each group will have four mentors, all four specified in singing and dancing, some rapping, also hosting as when you debut, you’ll be explained as idols in the music industry. Your mentors will take you, and you will stay in that group, as long as no one else debuts. That is all, goodbye young children.”

          Gosh. Wasn’t the lady fast? I smirked again. It seemed like the girl had been telling everyone about me, since nobody even bothered to come up and speak to me. Krystal did nothing to gain attention, I reckon she didn’t even want to make friends here, since she already said to me, she will only go along if I did. Get what I mean?

          Later, as soon as the lady went goodbye, a sudden line appeared, at the mini stage of the dance room, just opposite the mirrors in front of us. We all automatically turned backwards, seeing the line there. Colorful people were there. I meant colorful as in clothing. One of them, wore tomboyish clothes. Many of them were really pretty. Yet, only some of them smiled at all of us. A girl, who stood in the middle of the line, came up and spoke to us through her headset.

          “Annyeong, I am Heo Chan Mi, the leader of the seniors, who by the way are the people lining up in front of you now. You might already recognize some of us, since we were given an opportunity to give a little speech for you. Before we start, I just want to remind you again, that you must work hard, in order for you to debut, because some of you might debut, some of you might not. So work hard, and you’ll debut, once you catch the eyes of the representatives. You know, I was..” the girl continued to talk, as I yawned, opening my mouth as big as I can, trying to signal her to stop talking.

          [A/N: If you don’t remember who’s Heo Chan Mi, she’s one of the SNSD’s supposed to be girls. And was rumored to be one of f(x)’s too. ]

          I lifted my attention away from her, trying to diagnose the actions of the seniors. I could see at the back, a tomboyish girl, who I noticed because of her long hair, was playing at the back. She was playing with another guy, who wore pink. Just plain weird odd couple again, I guess. They probably weren’t that much of a senior, just a few year trainees.

          I scrolled my eyes again, searching for any of the front line, whether any of them were playing with each other, or just serious like Heo Chan Mi. I saw each of them, had a straight face, and all of their bodies were straight, they all looked stiff and tough. It was like an army line, well, until I saw what happened at the very far right end of the line. The seniors were arranged by boy-girl-boy-girl sequence, and there was this boy, who looked about 17-ish years old, were nudging the shoulders of the pretty girl, who was at the end of the line. They both looked like high-schoolers. Then, the girl whispered something back, making the boy put up his sour face, but still he whispered and replied. They kept doing that, and at some point, their faces were about to burst of laughter, but still, they kept it in, probably not wanting to show the freshmen a crazy side of them.

          “So, you see, it was very tough, and I’m on and off of the waiting list, I kept wondering..”

          A boy suddenly came from the door, entering the room. He bowed a few times, that I could recognize the face. It was Taemin oppa. He’s late?! How could he be late? It’s the first day, being a trainee!

          “Chuseongmnida everyone..” he said, while bowing.

          “You are excused. And as I was saying..” the girl continued, and I could see each of the trainees are beginning to yawn. Some of them were drowsy. Heck, some of them even fell asleep!

          “You know, Chan Mi, they really don’t want to know what happened during your time here and now, what happened in your life, etc. They just wanted to train and debut, so may we begin?” a guy, who was standing in the second line finally spoke. Great, why didn’t you speak like that earlier? It could’ve been easier and better for all of us!

          “Oh, then.. If you insist, let’s get the mentors choosing! Everyone,” she paused for a while and took a deep breath. “These in front of the line, are your mentors. The second line and so forth, are your seniors, but some of them will mentor you too. They will be apart of your group, so do bother to become close with all of them. Now, each group will be consisting of 6 people, 4 mentors, totaling to 10 people, 5 girls and boys altogether. Let’s start with the right end. Victoria and Jinki.” 

          So, the girl and boy who were playing and whispering around, were Victoria and Jinki. I could see the boys starting to wake up, probably from seeing pretty Victoria, with her beautiful bangs and white perfect skin. Not to mention, tall body too. The other girls are starting to hype up, after seeing the Jin Ki guy, he was smiling now. And it was an EYE SMILE. I thought I had the cutest eye smile!

          “So, we will be choosing random people.. The other two mentors will be Kim Jonghyun and Park Sun Young. Then, Kim Ki Bum, together with Amber Liu. Following, Choi Minho. The new trainees, are..” he looked around the room. Stopped his eyes at somewhere, he moved the mic far away from him, and said something to the pretty unnie. She nodded, and he continued.

          “Miss Krystal Jung and Choi Jin Ri. Oh, and also Mr Late, Lee Taemin. Gather at the end of the room, in front of the door, now. That would be all, thank you and have a good life!” the guy waved again, walking together with the pretty unnie, when he almost tripped over one of the wires. Must be glad he didn’t though.

          I started to get up, pulling Krystal with me. Taemin oppa went too, lowering his head down. As I was walking by, I could hear some of the girls pouting, and sulking, not to mention bad-mouthing the three of us. Yeah, three of us INCLUDING Taemin oppa.

          “Why did she get the place? Both are bullies and ice princesses.. I want to be with Jin Ki oppa.. So cute~”

          “Especially when he tripped, right? That was epic! I like funny guys..”

          “That late kid got the place? I want to be with that pretty noona.. Bet we could go on a date if I’m in one of her teams..”

          “Ahh~All ten of them are pretty! I’m pretty too, right?”

          Whatever, trainees. At least I got a group first before you did.

*****

          [Taemin’s POV]

          Ah.. I’m totally embarrassed! Shouldn’t be late next time.. Even that guy called me Mr Late. How muh of a loser am I already? And it’s my first time here.. How could I? Thankfully, Jinki hyung saved me from more moments of embarrassment.I saw Sulli and that other girl, walking towards Jinki hyung and the pretty noona, but tried my best to ignore both of them. The other mentors are there too.

          As soon as I arrived there, Jinki hyung motioned his hands, signaling us to go to follow him, so we did. He brought us to our dorm, thank God I’ve done the cleaning.

          [Sulli’s POV]

          Huh.. So this is how another dorm looks like? So I see. It isn’t that much different, just that the dorm is more guyish looking. Ours are kind of more girly. The guy brought us to the living room, arranging everything back, and sat us in a group circle. He smiled.

          “Annyeonghaseyo, everyone. Starting from now on, this’ll be your official group. You can be friends with people from other groups too, don’t worry. And so, to formally introduce myself, my name is Lee Jin Ki, but I prefer to be called Onew. I’m 17, so I’m pretty much older than everyone is here. Well, except for one person.” He sneaked a glance at the girl with the long beautiful dark brown hair, and she stood still.

          “Jinki hyung! Since when do you prefer to be called Onew? I thought your name forever is Jin Ki.”

          “Key, shh! I just thought of that earlier, hehe.”

          “I’m Victoria Song. If you’re wondering, I’m not Korean. I’m Chinese, but speaks Korean, so I can pretty much understand what you guys are saying. I’m 18, internationally but my Korean age is 19. So, I’m 18. [:D] You can call me Vic,, or Victoria, whatever suits yourself.”

          “I’m Park Sun Young, or bright Luna. I’m still a trainee, not officially a senior though, but I’ll be seeing your vocals. I take care of that.” The girl with the black hair and bright smile said. She was linking her arms with Victoria unnie that time.

          “I’ll also be your vocal teacher. The name’s Kim Jonghyun, by the way.”

          “I’ll teach you how to rap, dance and sing. TRIPLE THREAT, ha! Oh, and I’m Key by the way.”

          “I’m Chinese-American, and I specialize in rap. I’m Amber Liu, in case you’re wondering.”

          “Okay, now let’s hear the maknaes speak!”

          “Oh, I’m Krystal Jung, Jessica’s sister.”

          The guy with a really cool-looking complex immediately rose from his seat, his back was now straight. “Sica noona’s sister? I’m Choi Minho. Did Sica noona tells you anything about me?”

          “So far, not yet. Nice to meet you,” Krystal took his hand, shook them nicely. I could see some gleaming eyes right there~

          “Choi Jin Ri. Sometimes, people call me Sulli,” I said, emphasizing the word ‘people’, took a little sneak at Taemin oppa. Yeah, you.

          “And I’m Lee Taemin. I’m a year older, and me and Sulli go to the same school,” Taemin oppa said, placing a hand over my shoulders, giving a cute maknae eye smile towards the other oppas and unnies.

          “Omo! So cute, Taemin ah~ I just want to pinch his cheeks!” Victoria unnie suddenly blurted out. Onew oppa looked at her, with a serious expression, and she closed , “Mianhe..”

          “It’s okay. I always do that to Sulli too!” he laughed.

          “She’s cute~” he pinched my cheeks. Did he forgot we’re on a fight now?

          “I like her too.” He ended, and made my usual serious facial expression, turning into a frown.

          “Omona! You’re both so cute together.. Hang on, let me take my Polaroid camera.. I’m gonna take a picture of you both together, say Cheese!” again, Victoria unnie said. I could see Amber unnie and Luna unnie smiling widely too. Krystal was having an awkward conversation with Minho oppa, though.

          “Cheese~” Taemin oppa smiled, pushing one of his fingers to my left cheek, since he was on my right. Click! The camera went, I tried to smile, even though my original plan is to make everyone else hate me.

          “Ah.. Jin Ki ah.. Look here, so cute, right?” she showed the picture to Onew oppa. He just nodded, without any expression.

          “Amber~ Let’s go to the kitchen. I wanna make something!” Key oppa took Amber unnie’s hand, and brought her by himself to the kitchen. Amber unnie waved a little wave at me, smiling too. I replied, thinking that if it’s just us, maybe I should be myself again..

          “Oh yeah, noona! I want to show you something~” this time, Onew oppa took Victoria unnie to the hall, heading towards one of the bedrooms.

          “Sulli, right? You can call me Luna unnie, okay?” I nodded. Jonghyun oppa kind of sulked for a little bit, with his dinosaur mode on.

          “Luna~ You said that you agreed to our noraebang fight today.. Let’s go, before my throat becomes dry!” Jonghyun oppa pulled Luna unnie’s hand like a little child.

          “Ah.. right.. Catch you later, Sulli! Fine, let’s go!”

          “Yeah!” and he skipped like a little kid, heading towards the doors of the dorm.

          And now, it was just the two of us, since Minho oppa took Krystal, to investigate more about her. I don’t know why, but it’s like it was all planned..

          “Oppa!! What was that about?!” I stormed, to make him frightened for a little bit. Yet, he just smiled.

          “What? It is true.. I do like you..”

          “But I hate you!” and he smiled.

          “No you don’t Sulli, you love me, remember that day?” he pulled out a giggle.

          “I hate you, HMPH!” I pouted, turning away from his face.

          “Don’t you remember this?”

          I could sense his smile, while he back-hugged me.

          And I could sense a flash at the back of both of us, someone was taking our picture. 

[ All of them arrived~ Hehe. I was planning to release them one by one, but I thought it would've just messed up everything. Hehehe.. My favorite, the last part. :D I need to read Cecelia Ahern.. My English is getting worst by the day.. I was planning to make a special image, but too lazy. Anyway~ I'm in need of a jealous character in KPop here. Anyone, suggestions please!!]