Turned Down~ Down~ Down

Sungmin's Diary

 

A/N1: Continuation from chp.2 tables are Turned, and Turned again. I hope it doesn't confusing :3

 

 

….I’m done moping pinky, but apparently this pang of my heart wouldn’t just gone with the wind.

Oh, you want to know what happened? Fine, I’ll tell you.

Kyuhyun, that jerk, still acted sweet when we’re on the way to the sushi bar that Hangeng had booked to celebrate our successful 1st charity event.

We were there, he took a seat beside me, I busied myself to the ing Mimi because she was kind of upset with Yunho for making her designer scarf fly away and he didn’t even bother to catch it. Mimi took a seat beside me too, snatched Kyuhyun away in the process. I let out a small whimper of protest. She started to complain about Yunho’s behavior, and comparing it all with the sweet act of Kyuhyun. Of course, when Kyuhyun WAS hers. Oh my, pinky I sound like a here right? But really, it’s hurt when actually you’re struggling to win over someone’s attention, when your friend blabbed all the attention she gained from that particular person :(“You know babe, that Yunho King of gangstah didn’t even ask how much that scarf cost! Oh my, it’s LV’s latest collection for Loubutin’s sake! I don’t know if that motorcycle of his cost as much as my beloved lost scarf. Why does he didn’t have Kyuhyun’s behavior? He gave me fresh from the runway’s collection coat regularly on our monthsary!!”

I bite my inner cheek. I admit it; I was envied her at the moment. Really.   

“Remember that Ahra unnie works as a fashion commentator, Mimi?” I managed to say.

Yes, pinky. Ahra unnie is a famous fashion commentator. No wonder she’d get nice things easily from those designers for bribing her not too harsh on them. Kyuhyun just stole them, maybe. Not that Ahra unnie care anyway, she has her own style. So Mimi just nod, shrugged it off and changed the topic

“by the way Sungmin-ah, I noticed that you were too close with Kyuhyun lately. What happened?” her eyes squinted.

“Don’t talks Mimi, he was just being friendly”

“as if being sweet? I noticed the way he hold on you when you two were crossing the street you know”

great, pinky. Mimi was throwing her suspicion at me.

“It’s nothing Mimi! Really. Did you suspect me? Remember that I have Henry right?”

I don’t want her to discover my feelings….yet. At least not until I discussed it with Heechul. Zhou Mi is kind of hard to deal with. And to talk with Eunhyuk…. Well she’s too dense sometimes. And naïve, too.

“Sometimes nothing ends up deeper than nothing Minnie. And you know, Henry is far away in Canada. Well, I believe that you’re not the type of boyfriend stealer. Just to know that I’m not over him...yet” she said ily.

It pained my heart so much, pinky. I swear that she has a tongue of blade. I’m so hurt by her words that I had to excuse myself. I’m cried in the comfort room. I’d never thought that one of my best friends could threaten me so much.  I was done crying when I met Kyuhyun in the hallway; he was on the phone with someone. I accidentally overheard their conversation.

“Yes, Seo-seo my sweetie, I had fun. Of course it doesn’t as much fun as when I’m with you… yes I’m in the car alone. I wish you were with me seo-seo baby, I miss you too. I’m in the sushi bar now. If you were here maybe I’ll feed you some. Take care baby I love you..”

the thing that startled me was when he said that he was alone in the car. So I’m invisible to him now? Then what the meaning of those sweet acts just now? Is it his way to treat girls? I’m sure he is not the kind who treats girl right. I’ve known him long enough to identify that he is just another type of mean guys. This type of guys, I know if their planted their object of affection, will showed it right away. Well, just like what he did to me while ago. At least,that was I thought.

I don’t know pinky. He was just like raising my hope into the cloud nine and then throe it to the core of the earth by that statement of his. It was like he slapped me so hard on the cheek; that I’m just insignificant thing in front of him. I wonder what he wants from me anyway, playing with my heart that way. I just don’t get it pinky.

The ride home was totally disaster. I was silent, still hurting by Zhou Mi and Kyuhyun’s word. Plus the confusion, that clouded my heart that moment. And Kyuhyun were on the telephone, shouting and stuff to Seohyun. I didn’t get it, just like 20 minutes ago; they were so sweet to each other. And the next time I noticed, they were shouting at each other. The climes was when I asked Kyuhyun whether we can stop by a convenience store because I had to buy my mom a lamp, she texted me that my room’s lamp went dead

“K-Kyu-Kyuhyun, can we drop by Circle K? I need…to buy something” I stuttered because really, it was scary to face the angry Kyuhyun. Even though I didn’t know what made him so angry. He turned his car to the convenience store harshly then pull the brakes harshly too, I was nearly bumped my head to the dashboard.

“Go” he said softly. I dashed out to the store.

When I enter the car after bought the lamp, I found Kyuhyun cursing and hitting the dashboard. I ask him what wrong immediately

“K-Kyuhyun? W-What’s wrong?” he stared at me, and then shouted

“Tell me, noona. AM I A BAD BOYFRIEND?” he never called me noona, not even once. He once told me that he considered me as one of his dongsaeng.

“I-I don’t know? Kyuhyun, I’m not your girlfriend” I stuttered, still shocked with his temper. “JUST TELL ME SUNGMIN-AH!!” he gripped and shook my shoulders,

“think about it sungmin noona. Am I a bad boyfriend?” he said in a low voice, and started his car.

“Mmmm...No?” I answered him hesitantly.

“THEN WHY THIS IS STILL HAPPENED???” he exploded, shoving his cell phone to me. It was showing the message from Jino, his brother. With a picture attached to it.

From: Jino

Hyung, is this noona your girlfriend? Then why did her with other men? Kissing? Are you broke up with her?

The picture attached showed Seohyun, and the guy I identified as Jung Yonghwa, our school’s band vocalist and guitarist. Kissing on the merry-go-round ride in the amusement park. I gaped at the picture, still not believing it.

“So tell me, sungmin ah. Am I a bad boyfriend? Zhou Mi left me with other man too...” he stared straight to the road.

“I... don’t ask me about it, Kyuhyun. I’ve never been your girlfriend. And I’m not your girlfriend, too. How should I know?” I sighed.

“THEN BE MY GIRLFRIEND DAMMIT!” he hit the steer wheel once again.

“Kyuhyun... you can’t be serious”  

“What if I’m serious?” he stared deeply through my eyes.

“I...I...Don’t...” then he cut me off without finishing my sentence

“OF COURSE YOU DIDN’T WANT. YOU HAVE THAT PRINCE OF VIOLIN ALL YOURS AND WON’T SACRIFICE THATPERFECT MAN FOR A BOY LIKE ME. ANYWAY I’M NOT SERIOUS. YOU’RE JUST A PLAYTHING, NOONA”

I was so hurt by that statement.

“Kyu...you can’t...” then he cut me off again.

“We’re here, noona. Your home. I don’t want to hear pitiful rejection words from you. I told you I’m not serious. I love Seohyun too much”

I left his car, hurt. Slamming my door so harshly with anger.I hate him, pinky. I hate him for making my life so miserable. I cried much here, can’t think anything beside those hurtful words.

Little did he knows, I do. I do want to be his girlfriend. Even if he just playing with me.I’m hopeless.

Yes, I’m hopeless. A hopeless – pathetic - boyfriend stealer - . I’m sorry, Mimi, Henry, Kyuhyun :(

 

 

 

A/N: Comment please :3 oh I'm still lacking at writing angst but I'm trying thou... I hope it doesn't confuse you :D~~