You & GD

Random stories by yours truly!

"You could've at least acted like you were serious about being with me!" You yelled as you stormed into the apartment you shared with you boyfriend, Jiyong. 

You just got back from visitng your parents, and you thought that this would be the perfect time to introduce them to the man you planned to marry someday. But sadly, things didn't run as smoothly as you hoped.

"Jagi, relax. It wasn't that bad." Jiyong sighed as he kicked off his boots in the entryway, and plopped on the couch. "It's not like I said we're into some role-playing or anything."

You stomped towards him and attacked him with a couch cushion. "But saying 'Well, she can be a bit naggy, but she makes up for it in bed' isn't much better!"

"It was a joke!"

"Well they didn't think so!" you yelled as you tried to refrain from crushing his windpipe. "I've been telling them for months that my boyfriend was sweet, and a complete gentleman. Then you go and pull this stunt, and made me look like an idiot!"

"Aish," Jiyong hissed as he pushed his hair back "I don't think you should be this upset about how I talked with your parents! So I sounded like I'm in this relationship for the , big deal."

"It's a huge deal! I'm their only child, Jiyong! They want what's best for me! First impressions mean everything to them." you ended with a sigh, feeling mentally exhausted.

Jiyong scoffed. "Well maybe you shouldn't have bragged about how great of a boyfriend I am..."

"Are you seriously blaming me for this?" you growled. "You act like a prick to my parents, yet it's my fault?"

"I didn't even wanna meet them in the first place!"

You sat there, mouth agape, staring at Jiyong. You tried so hard to maintain your composure, but that hurt.

"You know how much my family and you mean to me..." you whispered as you stood up "I do everything I can to make you happy, yet you couldn't do this one thing for me." you grabbed your purse and slipped on your shoes.

"Where are you going?"

"To my friend's house, not that you care about what I want to do."

"Jagi--"

That was the last thing you heard before you slammed the door.

 

Jiyong woke up with a groan, staring at the clock. It was his day off, yet he was up at 7 in the morning.

"I never realized how hard it'd be sleeping without her." he muttered to himself as he got up to stretch. Once he senses were more alert, he smelled an aroma coming from downstairs that made his mouth salivate.

Jiyong practically ran down the stairs, to come face your back as you were making pancakes.

"Jagi..." Jiyong started hesitantly. Last time he checked, you were furious with him. You turned towards him and gave him a smile. 

"I wasn't expecting you to be up for a few more hours." you said with a giggle. "But now you can eat some pancakes with me."

Jiyong grinned as he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Ah, my jagi is the best~" he tried to give you a kiss, but you dodged it and shifted out of his hold, causing him to pout.

"Why don't you just sit down oppa, the pancakes will be done soon."

"A-ah...neh."

 

After breakfast, Jiyong went to shower. When he returned, you were at on the couch, flipping through the channels. Jiyong smiled as he plopped next to you.

"Shall we watch a movie?" he asked as he wrapped an arm around you. You scooted away, and shook your head.

"Nah, not in the mood for one."

Jiyong raised an eyebrow. Normally, you'd beg to have a movie&cuddle session, yet here you were, not even letting him touch you,

"Jagi, is something wrong?"

"No, oppa." you replied, looking at him innocently "Why do you ask?"

Jiyong stared at you for a bit, then just shook his head with a sigh. "Nevermind."

You shrugged as you continued to flip through the channels, turning your head to hide your smirk.

 

By dinnertime, Jiyong was close to going insane. Ever since he woke up, you wouldn't let him touch or kiss you, and he was getting sick of it. As you two sat at the table eating, he was struck with a sudden thought.

"Neh, jagi..." you looked up at him with a questioning gaze "Why won't you let me touch you?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Don't play dumb with me," he growled "You know damn well what I'm talking about."

You just shrugged as you went back to eating your pizza. Jiyong slammed his fist on the table, causing you to jump.

"Is this because of yesterday? Because of how I acted towards your parents?"

"I just thought if all you could think about was how 'naggy' I was, there's no need to be affectionate with you." you replied plainly.

Jiyong's jaw dropped. He never expected you be this upset, but he was clearly wrong. He got out of his seat, walking towards you. Once you looked up, he got down on his knees.

"Jiyong--"

"I'm sorry jagi." he whispered. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I know your family means a lot to you, and I should've sat there and told them how lucky they were to have a daughter like you, and beg them to let me continue seeing you."

You bit your lip at his bowed head. Just as you were about to speak, he spoke up once again.

"It's just... I was nervous. You're perfect jagi, and I was afraid that they wouldn't think I was good enough for you. My mind blanked when they asked me why I was with you. I hope you know you mean much more to me than just , you're my world."

You gave a small smile as you combed your fingers through his hair. "And the part about me being naggy?" you asked. "Well, that's still true... but that's what I love most about you; it shows how much you care about me."

You laughed as you pulled him into a hug. "You're an idiot, you know that?" Jiyong grinned as he kissed your forehead.

"Yes, but I'm your idiot~" you smacked his arm as you nuzzled your head into his neck. 

"You're more than good enough to me, Kwon Jiyong." you whispered "And you always will be."