You & Taeyang

Random stories by yours truly!

WARNING: Physical violence

 

 

 

You sat on the couch, arms crossed. Today, you were supposed to go on a little date with your boyfriend, Youngbae. However, once you woke up, he was nowhere to be seen. You tried calling him, but his phone was turned off.

 

You sighed as you stared at the bracelet on your wrist Youngbae gave to you a few months back. You guys have been together for almost two years, and you understood his career came first. However, you can't help but feel a bit hurt about today.

 

Just as you were about to try calling him for the thirtieth time, Youngbae walked through the door.

 

"Hey jagi." Youngbae said as he took off his shoes, and dropped what looked like a gym bag on the ground. "How are you?"

 

"What's that?" you ignored his question, as you pointed at the gym bag. He turned to where you were pointing, and chuckled.

 

"It's a gym bag, jagi. You know, the thing that holds my workout clothes?"

 

"Wait," you started, turning to him in confusion. "You were at the gym?"

 

"Actually, I was out playing basketball with Jiyong. It was a good game too! I came this close to--"

 

"Did you forget what today was?" you whispered, trying to keep your composure. You didn't like confrontation, ever. But if Youngbae gave you the wrong answer, you might have to give him a piece of your mind.

 

"Uh... I don't think so? It's Sunday, my day off." he replied, scratching his head in confusion.

 

"Yes, your day off. The day you promised to spend with me." Youngbae's eyes widened as you finished your sentence. You wouldn't even look at him anymore, so he knows he messed up.

 

"Oh jagi," he started as he knelt beside you on the couch. "I totally forgot! I'm so sorry. But I'm home now, so--"

 

"How could you possibly forget?!" you shrieked. "We were talking about this yesterday!" Youngbae slowly slid back from you a bit. This is the first time you yelled at him, and he wasn't sure how to react. 

 

"Jagi," he started with a sigh. "Come on, it was just one date." you whirled your head to look at him incredulously. 

 

"Just..one?" you said slowly. You jumped up at pointed an accusing finger at him. "You missed 4 dates in the past month! And you can't even blame it on work because they were all on your days off!"

 

"Well sorry I wanted to spend time with my friends." he muttered as he stood up to stare back at you. "There's nothing wrong with that."

 

"There is if you break off every date just to hang out with your friends! You make it sound like spending time with me is a waste of time!"

 

"I see you everyday!" he yelled. Your eyes widened for a fraction of a second before you glared at him. "So what, that means I'm not allowed to go on dates with you?" you hissed, prodding your finger into his chest. "Your friends can hang out with you whenever, but when you're girlfriend wants to go out with you, it's pointless?"

 

"Pretty much." he deadpanned. You gaped out the words that came out of his mouth. You chuckled lightly as you stepped back.

 

"Well maybe I'll go find some other guy to go out with then since--"

 

*SMACK*

 

 

You felt your head go sideways, followed by a sting on your left cheek. You looked up at Youngbae as he looked back at you with wide eyes.

 

"Did you just--" you started to walk towards him, only to freeze when he jumped away from you.

 

"Stay away from me!" he choked out, shaking and tears falling from his eyes. "I'm a monster!"

 

You tried to speak, but he just ran past you, and locked himself in the bathroom. For a few moments, you tried to process what just happened, when loud, heavy sobs snapped you out of your thoughts. You ran to the bathroom, and knocked gently.

 

"Youngbae?" you started as strongly as you could. If he heard any pain or fear in your voice, he'd never come out.

 

"Please go away," was the reply muffled by the bathroom door and Youngbae's sobs. "I don't deserve to be near you."

 

"Oppa," you tried, hoping it ease him out. "I know you didn't mean to smack me. You can't even hurt a fly." you said in a soothing voice. 

 

After a few moments, you heard the lock click. You waited, but he never opened the door. You slowly turned the knob to push the door knob. When you took a peek in, Youngbae was sitting on the floor, head between his legs, body shaking and small sobs emitting fronm his mouth.

 

"Youngbae," you whispered as you placed a hand on his shoulder. He flinched, but didn't move away. "Tell me what's wrong."

 

"I hit you, that's what's--"

 

"That's not what I meant." you cut him off. "I mean, did something happen at work? Why do you seem so exhausted as of late?"

 

Yooungbae sighed as he lifted his head, and turned towards you. Your heart broke at the sight; his eyes were red and swollen, tears still streaming down his face.

 

"I-I" he tried to choke out. You rubbed his back in way to calm him so he could speak. "I'm worried about the new album. What if it doesn't live up to BigBang's name?" 

You looked at him in confusion. "Youngbae, what are you talking about?" he sighed as he looked at the ground.

 

"It's been over two years since we've released an album as a group..." he whispered. "What if the album doesn't sound like our past ones? What if people give up on us?"

 

You pushed Youngbae's legs to lay flat, as you crawled into his lap and gave him a hug.

 

"No one could ever give up on you guys." you whispered as you combed your fingers through his hair. "You guys are growing up, and so will your music. Just remember, if people give up on you because of something like this, they weren't true fans to begin with. You still have millions of fans who will support you guys and your music, even if it takes some time to get used to."

 

You felt Youngbae snake his arms around your waist as he buried his head in your neck. "I'm so sorry I hurt you jagi, I NEVER should've done that." he whispered.

 

"I'm sorry for what I said," you replied. "I was hurt, but I never should've reacted like that." 

 

Youngbae sighs and looks up at you. "I deserved it." he stated. You tried to in, but he silenced you with a finger against your lips. "I've been a horrible boyfriend to you."

 

"If you would've told me about your worries, I would've understood." you mumbled against his finger. You poked at it until he removed it. "Then again, I should've caught on that there was something wrong with you..."

 

"I didn't want you to worry." Youngbae whispered. You smiled and pecked his lips quickly.

 

"Silly oppa, I'll always worry, because I love you."

 

Youngbae bit his lip, trying to hide his smile. "I have the most amazing girlfriend." he replied as he kissed you on the forehead.

 

"I love you too jagi, always."