You and T.O.P

Random stories by yours truly!
 

"Final inning, we got this! We only need one more homerun to win the game!" you told your teammates. It was the last game of the season, and you wanted it to end with a win. As you headed to the home plate to bat, you looked at the cheering crowd. You smiled, you loved moments like this more than anything… well, except for a certain someone. You noticed a handsome looking man sitting at the corner of the top row of bleachers, sunglasses and designer clothes. Your bright blue eyes twinkled in happiness.

"Sticking out like a sore thumb, not surprising." you mumbled to yourself as the man gave you a smile and a thumbs up. You chuckled lightly and practically bounced to the home plate. You took a deep breath as the pitcher wound up to throw the ball.

"Please let me win this game." you thought as you tightened your grip on the bat. Once the pitcher threw the ball, you waited with baited breath for the perfect time to swing. Once you swung, you watched as the ball flew very far.

"Home run for the Angels (team name)!" you screamed in joy as you ran around the bases, falling to the ground in happiness once you returned to the home plate. Your team ran towards you with hugs & high fives, giving lots of praise. 

"Don’t thank just me! I couldn’t have done it without you guys!" your team cheered and you just watched on with a smile. It was a bittersweet feeling, really; you won, but you wouldn’t be able to play again until next year.

After some playful arguing with your team, you agreed to hold onto the trophy. As the crowd dispersed, you walked towards the locker rooms, getting ready to shower and head home.

"What, no ‘thank you for coming to my last game of the season’ hug?" you heard a deep voice question teasingly. You smirked to yourself before turning around to face the man.

"I don’t know. My boyfriend said he was going to be low-key and try to fit in with the crowd…" you trailed off as you looked him up & down.

"Staring at me shamelessly? Naughty girl." he said with a smirk. It made you laugh as you playfully poked his nose.

"Choi Seunghyun—"

"I know I was supposed to dress down, but the interview ran late." he cut you off with a slight pout. "Forgive oppa? After all, he has a surprise waiting for you at home~"

"If this is the same surprise that you had for when I made it to the semi-finals, I might have to hurt you."

"I thought you’d enjoy partying it up with the guys!"

"And I did, until Seungri puked all over the couch." you deadpanned. Seunghyun flinched, rubbing awkwardly at his neck. "I made maknae’s life a living hell for the next two weeks after that, I’ll have you know. And that’s not what it is," he said as he grabbed your arm. "Just trust oppa. Shower at my place."

You raised your eyebrow in suspicion as he led you to the car. You had no idea what your boyfriend was planning, so you didn’t know if you should be excited, or scared.

As you two headed towards the villa, he told you the interview went, and how nervous he was about the new album. You held his hand and comforted him, letting him know everything would be okay.

Once you walked through the door, you almost dropped your trophy in surprise, there were flowers and balloons everywhere. You turned towards your boyfriend with wide eyes.

"Oppa, what—"

"To congratulate you on a job well done." he said as he gave you a kiss on the cheek. You smiled brightly at him as you gave him a peck, giving a shy "thank you" afterwards.

Once you showered, Seunghyun led you to the dining room where the table was filled with your favorite foods, and a bottle of wine.

"I was thinking of a ‘just us’ night. Is that okay?" he asked as you sat down. "More than okay. You’ve done so much, thank you oppa, really." you watched as he sat down with a bright smile on his face.

"Anything for my princess."

After dinner was done, you two cleaned the table and dishes together, stopping every now and then to splash each other with water. 

"How about I give my princess a massage?" he mused as he laid you face down on the bed, rubbing at your shoulders. You gave a sound of approval, sighing as the knots in your shoulders loosened. As you were slipping into dreamland, you felt your shirt being lifted up, being followed with feather light kisses down your spine, causing you to shudder.

"Choi Seunghyun, what are you up to?" you whispered as you felt him smirk against your skin as he unclasped your bra.

"You know, when the sun shined on your beautiful blonde hair at the game, you looked like an angel." he replied as he continued to peck at your skin. "I couldn’t wait to get my hands on you… "

You looked back at him as he leaned forward to capture your lips in a breathtaking kiss. He pulled back and gave that cheesy grin you fell for.

"Let oppa make you feel good."