Truth

909 [Zero] - [HIATUS]

 

CHAPTER 3;TRUTH

 

You opened your eyes, and it’s still dark. You took a peek to the table on your left and you saw the clock strikes two. You can hear Changmin’s soft snore from the opposite side. You slept too early and now you can’t sleep anymore. You don’t know what to do and so you stayed silent. Boredom kills you and finally you move your body to the wheelchair.

When you’ve finally had yourself on it, you took a look at Changmin first before moving your wheels to the door. Using such thing troubles you a lot, you want to use your feet!

You opened the door slowly as you closed it. There’s no one in the living room so you moved to the sofa. You’re too lazy to move yourself so you stayed on your wheelchair with remote in your hands; switching channels to find a good one in the middle of the night. Suddenly the door opened, it comes from your right side and a man with white shirt, black leather pants, and black vest in his hand came out; it’s Yunho.

 

“Eh? Junsu? What are you doing in the middle of the night?” He asked you when his eyes met yours.

“Ah, I can’t sleep so I went out. Where are you going, hyung?”

 

He smiled and wears his black vest, he looks so tidy. He walked towards you and bended down to mess your black raven hair.

 

“I have to go to the office now.” He said simply.

“Eh? In the middle of the night?” You asked confusedly.

“Yeah, there’s an emergency.”

“But why around this time… and what’s our work actually?”

“I’ll tell you later, kay? I need to go now. See ya later. Go to sleep!” He ran to the door as he put his shoes.

“But, hyung…”

 

You turned your head back to the TV as Yunho disappeared from your sight. Work? What work? You’re confused and then you remembered; you forgot to ask Yunho about your feet. You sighed and slowly closed your eyes. Ignore the uncomfortableness of leaning down your head on your wheelchair because you’re too lazy to move your body to the sofa. You finally drowned yourself into your sleepiness.

 

………

 

You saw Yunho in front of your eyes, holding a gun, pointed to you. He’s still wearing the white shirt with black vest on it. You tried to stop him, but then you realized that his eyes didn’t stare at yours. You turned your body and right before you saw someone that was standing behind, you heard the gun shots and everything went black.

 

………

 

You opened your eyes and found yourself lying on your wheelchair. The clock on the wall strikes 3, you slept for only half an hour? And what dream was that?

You decided to sleep. That was a nightmare, only a weird dream. You rolled your wheel back to your room, lying yourself down and close your eyes.

 

………

 

“Good morning…” You rolled your wheelchair out of the room while opening your mouth as big as you can to yawn,

“Morning? It’s 12 o’clock already, su.” Yoochun giggled.

 

You didn’t feel scared living in this house with people you don’t know—or you don’t remember—yet you feel safe, comfort, and they’re all friendly. Everything’s normal. You’re confused for only three things; what’s your and the other’s job, why you can’t use your feet, and why do you keep dreaming weird things.

 

“Junsu-ya, do you want to eat your breakfast?” Yoochun asked with silly face.

“No, thanks. I would like to eat my lunch.” You joked, both of you laughed. “Where are the others?”

“Ah, Yunho hyung’s talking to Jae hyung in his room. Changmin’s working now.”

“Work? Wait… this is Sunday, right?”

“Yes, we work only when they called us to work. But we spend the most time in the office.”

“What’s our job? And how old are you?”

“23, same as you. Errh… you’ll know it soon, su. Do you wanna talk to Yunho hyung?”

“Urm, yes.”

“Just go to his room then, I have to do the dishes. See ya later, Su.” He waved.

 

This is weird, you told yourself. Why they didn’t want to answer? You have to know everything.

You’re in front of Yunho’s room and about to knock when you heard Jaejoong and Yunho’s conversation because the door opened a bit.

 

“Are you serious? But you’re okay right?” Jae panicked.

“Yes, but the boss ran off. I lost him.”

“It’s okay. Changmin will find him soon.”

“Yeah, I used the last bullet for his right hand; I should’ve shot his leg instead of hand.”

 

Shot? What shot? Yunho shot someone just

You decided to come in without knocking. Your appearance shocked them. You rolled your wheels to them.

 

“Hyung, I want to ask you something…”

“W…what is it, Su?” Yunho answered.

“What happened to my leg?”

“A…Ah… doctor said, something’s wrong with your right leg, so he said that he has to stop you for using your feet. But you’ll be able to walk again, soon.”

“Oh… then… how about…”

 

You’re about to ask more when suddenly your head ached, lots of scenes rolling inside and now you’re standing in the middle of the living room; alone; standing.

You walked to the voice and laughter inside Yunho’s room and you found yourself—sitting on your wheelchair—talking and joking with Yunho and Jaejoong. You walked to the kitchen and found Yoochun’s examining the fridge trying to find some food. Changmin’s nowhere in sight; he must be working now.

When you’re about to go back to the living room, the front door opened with loud voice like someone just broke it. Then all of you ran to the living room—except you who’s using a wheelchair—to see what happened. So many guys with guns and black suit went inside the house and everything went black.

 

“Junsu? Junsu? Are you okay? Your eyes are blank. Hey.” Yunho shook your body.

“Hyung… someone… no, many guys come inside our house…” You said slowly and your eyes are staring at nothing while your brain trying to work, but your lips didn’t stop. “They bring guns…with them… all of them wear black suits…”

 

Yunho suddenly stood up and ran to the wardrobe, taking some black things and left you alone confused. Jaejoong ran to Yoochun and you rolled your wheelchair to the counter near the living room; that was only a dream. Yes.

Suddenly the door opened harshly and men with black suits came with guns in their hands. You widened your eyes as Yunho came out from the room with two guns in his hands and started to shoot the men. Blood everywhere in sight, you’re in the middle of them. Yoochun, Jaejoong, and Yunho were trying to kill them without telling you the reason. You stayed still; not knowing what to do now. Many questions wondered in your head; too many. Yoochun rolled his body as he dodged the shots.

 

“Junsu!” He called while throwing something to you. It’s a gun. You didn’t catch it and the gun rolled down your feet. “, I forgot.” Yoochun cursed. You saw a man running with gun pointed to you, you close your eyes and after a while, everything went down. Silent.

 

You opened your eyes and Yunho’s standing in front of you. His back faces you and was moving up and down as he stabilized his breathing.

 

“H…hyung?” You called.

“Ah! Junsu, are you okay? Oh, thanks god.” He turned to you and hugs you tight.

“Good thing you realized that man, Yunho.” Jaejoong huffed.

“That’s my ability, boo.”

“Oh yeah, forgot.”

“What happened? Why did my dream…” you started to talk.

“It’s not a dream, Su…”

 

Yunho stood up and turned to face Jaejoong. Yoochun gulped.

 

“It’s not just a dream…”

-To be continued-

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated! 

I can't write much because i'm in a rush :D thank you for subscribing and comments <3 love ya guys