Reunion

909 [Zero] - [HIATUS]

CHAPTER 5; REUNION

 

“Tomorrow I’ll take it out from your feet, so you can walk again; knowing that your condition’s much better than before.” The doctor said.

“Thanks a lot, doc.” You thanked the doctor and your smile’s getting wider.

 

More than three months had passed since the first time you stepped into your forgotten house and tomorrow, you’ll be able to walk again with your own feet. Maybe you’ll miss the wheelchair a lot. You giggled.

You’ve practiced a lot at home and now you finally, can accept your ability and your life whole-heartedly. You started to learn (again) how to use guns, knives, and other weapons. With your hyungs by your side, you think you’re ready to face anything. You didn’t really know what makes you believe strangers so easily, maybe because of the fact that they’re your family.

 

“Are you happy, Su?” Jaejoong smiled.

“Yep! I’m going to walk soon! It’s easier to shoot while moving your feet freely.”

“You should think anything happier than shooting with a gun.”

“But that’s fun. Let’s practice today hyung, please?”

“Not with me, I’m afraid you’ll hurt me again like last week! Go ask Yunho!”

“Yah! Yunho-hyung will always cheat! He can read my mind!”

“Then ask Yoochun! Oh no, he’s dating with his computer again. Go ask Changmin. He’s the best dodger. You don’t have to be afraid practicing with him, he won’t get any wounds.”

“YAH! I CAN GET HURT TOO! LOOK!” Changmin scream and shows his wound on the right arms.

 

You giggled because of Changmin’s childish behavior, but yes, Changmin’s the best person to practice with.

He finally accepted and helped you to go out to the garden.

 

………

 

“Where’s Junsu?” Yoochun asked.

“Ah, he’s practicing with Min, outside.” Jaejoong smiled.

“Min?” A man appeared behind Jae.

“Yeah.”

 

………

 

“YAH! WHAT KIND OF GUN DID YOU USE?” Changmin screamed while trying to stand up from the grass.

“N…normal gun?” You stopped shooting at him.

“Aish… I guess you should practice really really hard, Su. You’re going to kill me, really.” He sighed. “What the are those bullets? They keep coming over me even though I dodge.”

“Really? I don’t know what’s wrong with this gun. It’s normal.” You said. His expression turned bad. He frowned and asks you to continue. You can hear him whispered, ‘Familiar’.

 

You shoot Changmin again and easily he dodged. But then you saw the bullet’s slipped to the right and it’s trying to chase him. Your eyes widened and Changmin dodge again for the second time. He raised his gun up to the window and shoots it without hesitation.

 

PRANG!

 

The sound of broken glass heard, you shocked. Changmin stood up and tidying his clothes. You’re going to ask him why, but then he spoke,

 

“Get out from there, Hyukjae.” Changmin said. You stayed silent.

 

After a while, a man walked out. Wide smile on his face.

 

“YAH! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!” Changmin shouted.

“Well… I’m just…”

“GOD! I WILL…”

“Stop that, Changmin. You musn’t shout at your hyung!” Yunho appeared.

“BUT HE’S TRYING TO KILL ME!”

“Oh my god! What did you do to the window?!” Jaejoong came.

“He’s not!” Yunho doubted.

“YES!”

“NO!”

“YES YES YES!”

“NO NO NO!”

“SHUT UP!!!” You screamed. “What’s wrong with that? If you’re his friend, he wouldn’t kill you—“

“HE ALWAYS—“

“Got it, Min.” Yunho cut him.

“Hyukjae, you shouldn’t do that too. Junsu’s an amateur, now.” Yoochun come the last.

“Ah, yes, I forgot.” Hyukjae sighed.

 

Changmin’s burning eyes glared at Hyukjae and the others sighed. He stepped angrily to the house and left Hyukjae speechless.

 

“He’s such a temper. Ever since he went to the company.” Hyukjae giggled.

“Yeah, I’m sorry for his rudeness.” Jaejoong bowed.

“Yah! He’s not your son, so it’s okay.” He laughed.

 

………

 

You sat between Jaejoong and Yoochun, talking to Hyukjae while Changmin’s staying in his room. Yunho sat beside Hyukjae.

 

“So, what’s up?”

“Well, it’s been a while since my last visit here. And I heard that Junsu lost his memory.”

“Ah, yeah. Junsu, he’s our bestfriend, Hyukjae.”

“N…nice to meet you.” Junsu said politely. Hyukjae smiled.

“Nice to meet you again, Su.”

 

They talked a lot before letting you call Changmin for dinner.

 

“Changmin?”

 

You opened the door, but Changmin’s nowhere in sight. Few seconds later, you heard the noise from the bathroom. You decided to stay in the room instead of coming back to the living room and talked about nonsense you didn’t even understand.

30 Minutes later, the bathroom door opened and Changmin walked out with only a towel wrapped around his waist. You turned.

 

“What are you doing inside?” You said.

“Take a shower?”

“For 30 minutes?”

“Yes. And so?”

“You’re such a girl!”

“YAH! Who asked me to help him practice and then someone took a part and make me fell to the ground hundred times and I got myself so not clean?!”

“You don’t have to do rap like that.”

“Whatever.” He walked to the wardrobe to put some clothes. You saw his tall body; perfect. With some wounds on it and muscles. His perfect abs was really nice-built.

“Changmin-ah, you got a lot wounds, huh. Compared to me, you have more. You’re a best dodger, right?”

“Yeah, but when I was young, I was a pathetic one.”

“Eh, why?”

“Because if you want to get better at something, you must do it again and again right? I’m just too naïve before. Hahaha.”

“Oh… I see.” You stopped asking. “Min-ah, tomorrow I have to go to the doctor again. Jaejoongie hyung said that he’ll company me, but I want him to rest for a day.”

“So, do you want me to accompany you?”

“Hmm… Yes.”

“Well, that’s not a problem.”

“Thank you, Minnie!”

“Yah! Since when you started to call me Minnie again?!”

“Since two seconds ago.”

“Aish…”

“Now, let’s go out. Jaejoong hyung already prepared dinner.”

“Okay, okay.” Changmin pushed Junsu’s wheelchair out of the room.

 

-To Be Continued-

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOWEEEE.

it's been a week or more since the last time I updated DX

i got so many poblems here .__. but here's the 5th chapter! enjoy <3