Awaken

909 [Zero] - [HIATUS]

 

CHAPTER 1; AWAKEN

 

“Who are you?”

 

You didn’t know the only three words you said will change the bright face to a gloomy one. The man took his hand off from you and stood up. The warm, comfort, and safe feelings suddenly disappeared. He stared at you in disbelieve, don’t know what to say; as you were.

Just when his lips separated to say something, the door opened and a tall man appeared. His skin was tanned, caramel brown for his hair, and a bright smile. Totally different from the standing man beside him.

 

“Junsu! You’re awake! How are you?” The tanned man ran and hugs you lovingly as the man starred at you, still. “Jaejoong? Thanks for texting me!” he said. Jaejoong nodded, his face’s still as pale as before.

 

Again, he’s calling you Junsu. Who the heck is Junsu? And who the hell is he?

The man smiled as he waited for you to respond. Jaejoong poked the man’s shoulder and told him to come for a second. You feel relief. Just few minutes after he went with Jaejoong and his expression turned bad. Is this question really surprising?

 

“Yunnie, I think we shouldn’t explain everything now. We shall ask him first.” Jaejoong whispered; loud enough for you to hear.

“Yes, joongie.”

 

The man called ‘Yunnie’—ow what the is that name—walked to you. He smiled before he took a deep breath.

 

“Listen to me, Su.”

“Why are you guys calling me Junsu? Who are you?” You’re confused and so you need the truth.

“Listen to me.”

“Why I should listen? I don’t even know you.” The anger and fears started to climb all over your weak soul.

“Please?” The man’s eyes soften.

 

After a while thinking, you decided to listen and then nodded your face. The man seemed to be a good one. Even though he looks cold just like Jaejohn—or whatever his name is.

 

“First of all, your name is Junsu. Kim Junsu.” You nodded. “My name’s Yunho, and he’s Jaejoong.” –oh so it’s Jaejoong, not Johnjohn—“So, what did you remember?”

“You’re asking me for what? How can I know you’re not a bad person? I don’t even know you!” You replied harshly. But then some kind of a regret feeling rested on your chest after you said those words.

“Believe me, su. We’re not going to do anything.”He smiled; you finally opened your mouth,

“…actually I don’t remember anything.” You shook your head, “Even my face. Can you pass me a mirror? I need to know myself first.” You said again, Yunho laughed as Jaejoong giggled with one hand hiding his lips. Is he a girl or a boy?

“Thanks. Whoa, I don’t know that my face’s like this.” You smiled when you saw the reflection of your face on the mirror. You liked yourself there; even you looked a little bit pale.

“Handsome, huh?” Yunho teased. You grinned and put down the mirror.

“So, you really don’t know anything?” Jaejoong asked. You, once again, shook your head. You tried to remember something, at least; your family. But you just made your headache worse.

“I think we should explain the rest when you’re ready to go home. We shall talk to the doctor now. See ya later, Su. We’ll come here often.”

 

Yunho stood up and took Jaejoong’s hand while walking out. You think that they look cute together, but then you realized that john—Jaejoong, is a guy.

Thinking too much gave you headache. You’re confused. Totally confused. Where are you? Why are you here? You need to find out the answer as soon as possible, but your only key is Yunho—and Jaejoong, of course.

 

………

 

The sky’s getting dark. Nothing happened til you realized you’re not in hospital bed anymore.

Your head’s not bandaged anymore, your left eye’s still bandaged and you’re standing steadily like a normal person. You’re in the middle of a road; somehow you’re familiar with it.

Just few minutes after that, you heard a scream as you turned your face to the right and saw a car rushed towards you.

 

“JUNSU…!!!!”

………

 

You opened your eyes and find yourself back on the hospital bed. Back to your hospital room. Everything seems so normal; nothing had happened, and your head’s aching. Could it be a piece of your memories before the accident?

Something pushed you to get out from the room. Even though you know it’s some kind like midnight, you need to take a walk. You’re about to move when you realized that you can’t move your feet.

 

“What the is happening to my feet?” You tried to examine it but found nothing. They’re okay, just got some scratch.

 

Depressed, you decided to stay. The headache finally opens your way to sleep again. This is so ing wrong, you cursed.

 

………

 

“How old am I?” you asked.

 

Yunho turned so he can see you. He sighed and put down his book.

 

“You’re 23 last December. You slept for more than a month. For your information, we’re dying to know when you will wake yourself up.”

“How about you?”

“24. Same as Jae.”

“Oh…”

 

‘Crazy’.  You whispered to your deepest heart. You lost 23 years of your memories. All of them! You should at least, remember your mum.

Wait, mum? Yes, your mum or dad or brothers or sisters should visit you right now. Where are they?

 

“Where’s my family?” you asked again.

“……”

“Where are they?” You asked again; seeing he didn’t answer your question. You need your family’s existence. Maybe if you meet them, you’ll get back some of your memories right? “I asked you, where are they?”

 

He stared at you for a while and suddenly his phone rang. You sighed because it annoys you. He answered and his expression changed for a while before ending the call and smiled to you.

 

“I’m sorry, Junsu. I can’t answer your question now. We should go to work now. Emergency call.” He rolled his eyes.

“Work?”

“Yes, and you’re working in the same place as us. See ya later then.” Yunho messed Junsu’s hair before walking out from the room.

 

You lifted an eyebrow when Yunho closed the door. Work? What work? You asked yourself.

You started to feel so lonely. Even though you haven’t know Yunho that well—or you don’t remember him—somehow you feel comfortable talking to him, and feel safe when he’s around. Yunho’s caring and wise personality made him looks like an Appa. Lol, so Jaejohn—Jaejoong—will be the umma.

Boredom attacks you. You need something to kill your time.

You tried to remember anything you can but then your head aching and you just can see nothing.

This problem gets into your nerves. You need to know—or remember—yourself. You need to know your family. You need to know your girlfriend—if there’s one—and friends. You need to know whether you’re married or not. You need to know your job. You need to know where you do live and with whom. You need to know what caused you to lose your memories. You need to know everything! Yes, EVERYTHING!

You scratched your head as you get depressed more and more. You don’t remember and you don’t know anything about your life and yourself. What could be more depressing than this?

You need to ask Yunho or Jaejoong to explain everything as soon as possible; you have to.

You feel your eyes slowly closed when your head started to chill.

 

-To Be Continued-

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Grammar fails! ;___;

Sorry for the late update. I got home las night at 7 just to know that my PC's broken.

Mr. and Mrs..

*drum rolls*

Anyway, I'll try to update it per days just as I've promised. I'll update it till it stuck :p kekeke please understand!

I love readers and subscribers <3

Please comment!