Ability

909 [Zero] - [HIATUS]

 

CHAPTER 4; ABILITY

 

“It’s not just a dream…”

 

You stayed silent as Yunho turned back to you, everybody’s holding their breath. The mess was totally ignored.

 

“What do you mean by that? You mean it’s not my memories?” You finally broke the silence.

“Everything you saw, from that car accident that Yoochun take care for, you saw me shot a man, and this!” He pointed at the scenery behind him, bloody mess. “It wasn’t a dream, Su. It’s the ability you had!”

“Ability? Wait, how did you know about ‘I saw you shot a man’?” You were wondering about the ability that sounds very weird to you. “I haven’t told you that!”

“Aish…” He poked his forehead. “It’s my ability, Su. I can read people’s mind.” Yunho continued.  He sighed when he saw your mouth widened.

“I think we should explain everything now, Yunho.” Jaejoong finally talked. Yoochun nodded in silence.

 

After cleaning the mess, you all sat down on the sofa. Yunho started his explanation. The sky’s dark already. It’s about 6 PM now.

 

“So, we are all having special ability. We work for a secret company named SZ. They’re a company, who helped FBI and CSI, or something like that by sending people they’ve trained to be detective, official police, bodyguard, or even murderer.” His tone lowed. “Most of the people in SZ had special abilities. And we were the best five there; because our abilities were natural. About your family, we are your family, because all of us were taken by them since we’re little.”

“You got the special ability to see the future, but only for few minutes. You know what am I going to do in a nanosecond and you keep it as a memory, but then I changed my plans, at that time, you can’t read my future for my new plans anymore.”

“I can read people’s mind. But same as your ability, if I didn’t lock my eyes to stare at them for a while, I can’t read their minds.” Yunho said. “Jaejoong had a special ability to imitated people by voice, style, and personality. He can be anyone he wants to. He’s very useful.” Jaejoong smacked Yunho’s head. “Yoochun’s ability is flirting *smacked* I mean he’s a computer freak. He can make viruses for the enemies’ system and make a new approved and confirmed fake identity in one night. His brain is a calculator. And also, he got a photographic memory. So once he saw something, he will never forget it.”

“Changmin has a great reflect. Even though we throw something while facing his back, he can easily catch it without turning his body. He’s very clever and can learn something difficult in a minute. His instinct was the best too. Now, do you understand?” Yunho finally stopped his speech.

“Y…yes…” You nodded. You got it, but it’s still weird. Why sounds so stupid?

“It’s not stupid, Su.” Yunho said so sudden.

“EH?! How can… oh yeah, forgot.” You’re going to ask him how, but then you realized his ability.

“Now, why don’t you try your ability?”

“Eh? I can?” You asked innocently. Yoochun burst in laugh.

“Of course you can! Maybe it takes time for you to get along with your own forgotten ability, but why don’t you try?” Jaejoong said.

“Okay, try that door. What will happen to the door in 3 minutes?” Yunho commanded.

 

You stare at the door and close your eyes. At first, there’s nothing inside your brain, you think that your ability might only works when there’s an emergency or something like that; you’re going to open your eyes to tell them that it didn’t work when you saw a picture of the front door in your mind. You shut your eyes tight and tried to concentrate. The clock’s ticking and you can hear that because no one in the room was speaking or even whispering. Then you saw the door opened slowly and come a tall man in black shirt with white hairline stripped and raven black jeans. He holds a coat in his left hand while the right hand closes the door behind him. You finally realized who is it and open your eyes.

 

“Changmin! Changmin’s going to enter in… about 2 minutes!” You said excitedly. The others smiled and Yoochun took a knife.

“Oh… what are you going to do with that knife, chun?” Jaejoong asked.

“Let Junsu see Changmin’s ability.” He replied simply with wide smile on his face.

“But it’s knife! Is that okay?” You asked worriedly.

“It’s Changmin, Su. You don’t have to be worry. Hmm… I think you should practice more, it takes time now. Usually it didn’t take so long.”

“O… Why?”

“Because you’ve known everything. You’re going to work again after your condition is better. Much better to start again.”

“Wha… what? But Why—“

“He’s coming! Changmin’s here!” Jaejoong jumped seeing a shadow behind the window.”

“Here we go…”

 

The door opened and a tall man walked in, same as you’ve described. He bends down to take of his shoes. At that time, Yoochun throws the knife perfectly to him. He didn’t even move and you’re going to close your eyes when you saw a fast move, very fast move from Changmin.

Changmin catch the knife with his two fingers, right on the knife handle. He didn’t hurt anything and only moved his left hand. He put the down the knife and stood up. Staring at you that was having your mouth and eyes widened then turned his face.

 

“YAH! Is that the way you greet your baby brother when he’s home from his damn work?!” He shouted to Yoochun. Yoochun ran, hides behind Jaejoong and got a whisper, “you’re not going to be safe behind me, chun.”

“Calm down, Changmin. We just wanted to show Junsu your ability.” Yunho smiled.

“You’ve told him?”

“Everything.”

“I bet not.” Changmin smirked and walked to his room without turning his face to you again.

“What’s wrong with him?” Jaejoong asked, so, it’s not only you who was thinking the same. The others just shrugged.

“Yunho, you should know it, right?” You asked.

“Nope. I can’t read Changmin’s.”

“Well, that’s not fair.” Yoochun stick his tongue out to Yunho.

“You’ve said that hundred times, chun.”

 

Changmin skipped dinner by saying that he’s not hungry and freaking tired to you when you came to the room. You let him sleep earlier because he’s not lying, he looks so tired.

You don’t know what makes Changmin should work in Sunday and had to work again tomorrow. Yunho said to you to practice more so you can take a part in the company back.

 

………

 

The next day, Changmin skipped breakfast and went to the office earlier. His face seems so tired and even Jaejoong tried to ask him to rest, he denied.

 

“What the is happening?” Yunho said while writing some reports for the office today.

“I don’t know. I’m going now.” Yoochun took his vest.

“Here, give this to Changmin.” Jaejoong gave Yoochun a lunch box.

“Yo.” He walked out and disappeared from your sight.

“Is he always acting like that?” You asked Jaejoong.

“Nope. Oh, since I got no works today, I can stay at home. Let’s practice your ability, Su!”

“O…Okay…”

“Then I’ll be going now.”

“Take care.”

 

Yunho walked out and now it left you and Jaejoong. You helped him clean the table and started to practice by yourself while waiting for Jaejoong to finish his dishes.

When he’s about to help you, his phone rang. You rolled your wheelchair to the room and said that you’ll be practicing alone.

 

“Hello? Ah Yunho… eh? Seriously? Okay, I’ll go there now.”

“What’s wrong, hyung?”

“Yunho asked me to go to the office right now, I’m sorry, Su. Stay at home, kay?”

“O…kay…”

 

You feel a bit sad because all the people in this house left you alone. Is something bad happened? You close your eyes and try to saw the future. You can’t concentrate because of the worries.

Later you got a call from Jaejoong. He told you that Changmin’s handling a huge work so they have to help him. And maybe, you’ll get involved in this work, too, later.

Cuz now, you’re just an innocent soul without any place to go except stay here and come back to your job. Your freaking job.

 

-To be Continued-

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Midnight update! Yoyoyo, Nanhee's here!

Just got home and busy writing stuff for KyuTeuk. kkk <3 teaser revealed soon :p

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVELY SNOW WHITE, KIM KIBUM!

I will always love yaaa <3 Because I'm your eternal prince.

Happy birthday to people all around the world who's having their birthday(s) now :D because i just celebrated my aunty's birthday that was dated on last 17th.

Okay, readers please wait for the upcoming fics from Nanhee <3 comments and subscribes are all welcomed. love yaaa <3