Nightmare

Kyuteuk 100 Themes Challenge!

  Leeteuk thinks Kyuhyun is the most adorable thing on the planet when he's sleepy. He rubs his eyes like a child and says things he really means without knowing it or trying to hide something from the members. Leeteuk loves Kyuhyun but no, he won't ever tell that to the younger.

  What happens when Kyuhyun finally confesses to Leeteuk after having a nightmare though?


  Kyuhyun tossed and turned in his bed, cold sweat breaking out on his forehead. He tangled himself in his sheets before struggling to sit up. Waking up from the nightmare, he wiped his face with his hands and groaned softly. He hated nightmares. 

  Ever since he was a child, Kyuhyun would never be able to go back to sleep unless someone was with him after he woke up from a nightmare. He wanted to get back to sleep since they all had busy schedules tomorrow, and knew he wouldn't get back to sleep if he stayed in his bed himself. Getting up from the bed, he grabbed his pillow and hugged it to his chest, his fringe stopping just above his eyes, making it just a little hard to see.

  He was too tired to push it away though and, upon opening the door, walked out of the room and into the hallway.

  Looking down from the right to the left, he decided to the best place to go would be Leeteuk's room. Not just because the older wouldn't make fun of him, but also because Kyuhyun may have the tiniest crush on him.

  Make that the biggest crush in the history of secretly liking someone that is. 

  Every time Kyuhyun saw Leeteuk, no matter what the older was doing, his heart would beat 2 times faster until it felt like it would explode. His cheeks heated up and he had to look away as to not make it obvious he was in love with their leader. 

  Kyuhyun was practically melting at the prospect of seeing Leeteuk right now but he knew how to hide it well (or so he thoguht) so everything would be fine. Walking up to the door of Leeteuk's room, he still hugged his pillow to his chest and knocked twice. Immediately, he could hear shifting around from inside the room before footsteps moved closer to the door and it opened for him.

  Leeteuk rubbed his eyes and yawned, surprised to find Kyuhyun at the door.

  "What's wrong Kyu?" he asked in a sleepy voice, wondering just why the maknae would be up at this hour when he knew they were busy tomorrow. Kyuhyun pouted slightly, hugging his pillow tightly and looking to the floor.

  "I had a nightmare hyung." he said quietly and shifted on his feet. Leeteuk smiled softly and shook his head, before pulling Kyuhyun inside the bedroom and shutting the door behind him.

  "Want to sleep in here then?" Leeteuk asked him and tugged on the sleeve of Kyuhyun's t-shirt, guiding him to the bed he'd just climbed out of.

  Kyuhyun nodded and followed Leeteuk to the bed, watching as the older got back under the covers. He moved to set his pillow on the floor when Leeteuk tugged on his arm from where he was laying down.

  "Get in the bed Kyu. You don't need to be sleeping on the floor." 

  Kyuhyun was glad the room was dark so Leeteuk couldn't see the deep red blush on his cheeks as he nodded and stood back up. He pulled the covers up as Leeteuk moved over to make room for him and got into the bed as well. Putting his pillow under his head, he smiled to himself in the dark as he pulled the covers over him and took in the older's warmth. Maybe having a nightmare wasn't so bad after all. It gave him the excuse to be close to the older, and maybe do something else as well.

  Slowly moving, Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around Leeteuk where they laid and pressed his chest against the older's back.

  "K-kyu?" Leeteuk asked sleepily, though startled none-the-less. "What are you doing?" He tried to turn around to face the younger but Kyuhyun shook his head into the other's back and held him there.

  "I'm scared hyung." he said to give the other a reason, though he really wanted to just hug the other no matter the time of the day. Leeteuk just nodded t the other's answer, though his heart couldn't help but feel a bit hurt. He didn't know why though. Kyuhyun was just Kyuhyun, right? Wrong. Wrong on so many levels. Kyuhyun couldn't just be Kyuhyun because Kyuhyun...well Kyuhyun meant the world to Leeteuk.

  Just like the younger, the older was hiding feelings for Kyuhyun, though they had only developed recently. Though he wound't admit it, he was warm and happy in the other's hold.

  So he stayed still as they laid together like that, hoping none of the other members would come in and turn the lights on to see the blush spreading across his cheeks. Kyuhyun slightly tightened his firm grip around Leeteuk's waist and smiled secretly, starting to get tired again.

  He felt the older's breathing slow down to that of someone sleeping, and so, thinking Leeteuk was sleeping he said something. Something so very important and from the heart that he was almost afraid to say it. He knew he loved his hyung though, he loved his hyung with all his heart. Leeteuk was the one who cared for and understood him, no matter his mood or actions. 

  "I love you." he said quietly, before drifting off to sleep just minutes later.

  Unknown to Kyuhyun, was the fact that Leeteuk was still awake at that time, though on the verge of sleep. A deep red blush appeared on the older's face as he snuggled into Kyuhyun, a smile gracing his lips.

  "I love you too." he said quietly, before falling asleep as well.

  Both boys fell asleep together that night. They were warm and wrapped in love, though Leeteuk had confessed when Kyuhyun was asleep. When all the other members were gone before Leeteuk and Kyuhyun that very next morning, well Leeteuk took it as a chance and kissed Kyuhyun. When Kyuhyun asked for a reason, all Leeteuk said was "You confessed first." Though it was a very weird way to start a relationship to some, that was the beginning of Kyuhyun and Leeteuk's relationship, and both wish it wouldn't have happened any other way.


  Wooooooo! OTL T^T I'm so tired, but I wanted to update for you guys so here you go! e u e I hope it's cute! ^o^ That's what I tried to make it thise time! And though it totally doesn't go with the theme, all I listened to when I wrote this was Judas by Lady Gaga. XD

  Subscribing and comments are appreciated.

(P.S. - If any grammar is wrong, I'll fix it tomorrow because I'm too tired to do anything more.)