Books

Kyuteuk 100 Themes Challenge!

   Okay, here's the second part of the double update! :D Just another note, the words in a different color are the stories Kyuhyun is reading in this one. Hope you like it! ^-^ Also, ignore that the fairytale characters are all SuJu members. XD


  Cho Kyuhyun doesn't seem like the type for reading with his video game addiction, but what happens when he can't play games for a day? What if he was forced to read? Leeteuk sure finds the silence better than the noises of Kyuhyun's video games.

  What happens when Kyuhyun starts getting ideas though?


  "What do you mean I can't play my games hyung!?" Kyuhyun yelled as he followed the other through the empty dorm. All the others either had schedules or were hanging out together without the leader and maknae who decided to both stay home. Kyuhyun wanted to play his games, but Leeteuk had told him he couldn't because today was going to finally be quiet for once.

  "Like I said Kyu, you can't play today." Holding onto Kyuhyun's game cords, he opened the door to his room and looked behind to the maknae. He had to admit, the pout the younger now wore was adorable, but he wasn't going to say that. It almost made him want to give Kyuhyun his game back. Almost. "Why don't you do something productive? Like reading." After this, he walked into his room to leave Kyuhyun dumbfounded by the door. Reading? Reading!? Actually, it didn't seem like THAT bad of an idea.

  "Well I don't have any books hyung." he said and walked into Leeteuk's room as well before shutting the door behind him. Leeteuk looked up from where he was now sitting at his white desk and raised an eyebrow towards Kyuhyun. He shook his head but smiled anyways before pointing to his bookshelf on the other side of the room.

  "Find something over there." he said before returning to whatever he was doing before.

  Kyuhyun puffed out his cheeks in annoyance but complied anyways and made his way to the bookcase. His finger skimmed over novel after novel, manga after manga, series after series and yet he still didn't find anything he knew.

  His hand stopped moving as it rested on a red-spined book labeled "The Collection of Mysterious Fairytales" in gold print. 

  Tilting his head slightly, he pulled the book out from the shelf, other books tilting slightly to fill the now empty space. He didn't quite know what compelled him to take the book off the shelf but it seemed like the only interesting choice for now (even if a book with pictures would be easier to read).

  Kyuhyun turned to find an area to sit down, his eyes landing on a red beanbag next to the book shelf. He didn't know why it wasn't white like the rest of his hyung's things but decided to sit in it anyways. Shrugging to himself in thought as he sat down, he looked at Leeteuk's back to see what the other was doing, but he couldn't find out what it was. So he settled himself in the beanbag and finally took a look at the front cover of the book.

  On the front was a picture of a flower, it's petals spread out to reach the sun which rose behind it. It was again, all in gold print but the title was only on the spine of the book. He didn't know if Leeteuk had lost the cover or if it just didn't come with one.

  Finally opening it, he skimmed over the table of contents to find any story inside that might catch his interest. His finger rested on the first title that he thought would be good, a story called "Helping His Majesty". It sounded as good as anything else would be so he turned to the page number and began reading the story quietly. Wow, it was actually quiet for once.

+ + + + + + + + + +

  Eunhyuk was the rich son of the king of Sapphire Kingdom. His servant went by the name Donghae and though the two didn't very well like each other, they were stuck with each other. This is the tale about how the two of them fell in love in the weirdest way possible.

  "Your majesty, the carriage is ready for your ride into town." Donghae spoke to the red head prince lying in bed. The figure groaned and shifted in his bed, not wanting to go into town. Instead he wanted to lay in bed all day or find some girl to spend time in the castle with. He knew his father wouldn't agree with his lazy choices though and sat up in bed anyways, rubbing his eyes as Donghae stood to the side of the bed.

  Donghae looked as if he had just woken up as well, though maybe from a nightmare. 

  He had accidentally slept in and was almost late in waking Prince Eunhyuk. So he had gotten dressed fairly quickly and didn't eat breakfast, running through the palace halls to the prince's bedroom. 

  His hair was slightly windblown looking as he tried to fix it quickly while the prince was still half awake and his clothes weren't in order as they should be. His belt was unbuckled and his shirt was untucked in some places after trying to get dressed so fast to make it here on time. He unconsciously pouted to himself, which didn't go unnoticed by Eunhyuk.

  While Donghae kept trying to fix himself up, the now fully awake Prince Eunhyuk was looking him over. He unconsciously his lips at the sight of his servant and next thing either of them knew, the top prince had pulled Donghae onto the bed.

  "Do I have to go into town?" he whispered into he other's ear and Donghae blushed as he balanced himself by pressing his hands on Eunhyuk's chest. Donghae almost shook his head to say no, wanting to actually stay with other and do something else. So he did shake his head and Eunhyuk smiled slyly before flipping the other over on the bed. "Then we won't be leaving here for a while." 

+ + + + + + + + + +

  Kyuhyun quickly closed the book with a loud thud as a blush spread across his cheeks. He decided not to read on farther and set the book by the chair he was in. Looking towards the clock he realized it was getting late and that the other members would be coming home in a few hours. He still hadn't played any games today!

  Turning his head, he faced Leeteuk who was still sitting at his desk. Suddenly and idea popped into his head and he slowly stood up, hoping the leader wouldn't notice him.

  Standing behind Leeteuk, he pondered if he should really do this. On one hand, he'd be able to play his video games before everyone got home, and on the other he may get beaten up. He decided to do it anyways because maybe he was desperate, or maybe it was for some other reason he didn't know.

  He slowly wrapped his arms around Leeteuk's shoulders and listened as the other dropped their pencil they were writing with. Smiling slyly to himself he put his face next to Leeteuk's and whispered into his ear. 

  "Can I really not play my games?" he asked and he could feel the heat coming from Leeteuk's cheeks because of their close proximety.

  Leeteuk nodded his head, not really knowing what to make of the situation. Kyuhyun's chest was pressed against his back as their warmth mingled and though he didn't know why, it felt good to be that close together. He could feel the heat spreading across his cheeks though he tried to ignore it and waited for Kyuhyun to do something else.

  "Well then," the maknae replied with a smirk on his face, reaching to the door and locking it. "I guess we'll be staying in here for a while."

  No one knows quite what happened after that except for Kyuhyun and Leeteuk, and Kyuhyun thinks that maybe he started with those actions to get something more than just his video games that day. Needless to say, the leader and maknae are very happy together now.


  Well, there goes another one-shot come and gone. ^-^ Was this one good? :3 I tried to make it happier than the ones I've been creating lately so I hope it's good! Literally all I listened to when I wrote this was Lipstick by Orange Caramel. XD Good song! And yay, surprise Eunhae included in this one!

  Subscribing and comments are appreciated!