Sunshine

Kyuteuk 100 Themes Challenge!

  Note~ This is pure crack and fluff. Prepare for the derpiness that I have just created from within the very bowels of my mind.

  P.S. - I'm so sorry for the late update! T^T This was originally supposed to be posted on Friday but I never got the chance to finish it or even post anything because I was at a friend's house working on a science project. Anyways, to make up for it, I decided to wait until Sunday to post two one-shots! :D I think this is what they call a double update or something like that but anyways, here you go! ^-^ Two updates in one day and we'll be right back on schedule with our normal one-shot every other day.

  P.P.S. - Gray type is the text messages sent between Teukkie and Kyu.

  P.P.P.S - Sorry for the long beginning note! ^^;


  In which Kyuhyun is addicted to texting Leeteuk with funny and cute faces, while Leeteuk finds himself wondering just how many faces Kyuhyun can create to portray his emotions. Oh, and we musn't forget the fact that Kyuhyun's other new addictions are sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows.

  Maybe he really should lay off the sugar for a while?


To: AngelTeukkie
From: EvilMaknae

Hyung, hyung, hyung! :D Guess what I found today! e u e I found all of the sweets Shindong hyung keeps hidden in the cupboard! ^o^

  Leeteuk blinked as he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and took it out to view the text he just got. He blinked again as he read, confused as to why there were so many emoticons and explanation points in the message. Was the maknae hyper or something? And couldn't he just come and tell Leeteuk, after all, they were both in the dorm along with a few other members. He decided just to text the younger back though.

To: EvilMaknae
From: AngelTeukkie

Yeah? Did you eat all of them? You seem pretty hyper and excited, and what's with all the faces?

  Kyuhyun excitedely looked at his phone as he sat on top of the kitchen counter. He was practically buzzing with energy and itching to just run around the house, but knew he'd get in trouble if he did that. So he settled for making a bunch of silly faces while texting his favorite hyung. 

To: AngelTeukkie
From: EvilMaknae

Because hyung! XD Faces are sooooooo cute! And yes! *^* I am hyper. HYPEEEEEEEEEER!!! AND, I did eat all of the candy! It was SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD! O.O Sorry for not leaving you any hyung. >///<

  "That's quite alright." Leeteuk said to himself as he shook his head and sighed. This was the very reason all the members kept sweets away from the maknae. If he ate just a bit, he'd go hyperactive and start spouting nonsense at a lightning fast pace. It was like he was a 6-year-old but at the same time the 26-year-old man he was. 

To: EvilMaknae
From: AngelTeukkie

It's alright, I didn't want any. So are you still hyper now? How abut you come to my room?

  Kyuhyun blinked in surprise when he got his next text. Leeteuk wanted him to go to his room? None of the members really hung out with him when he had sugar, though he wasn't really thinking when he ate all of those sweets.

  His eyes sparkled in happiness at the prospect of seeing Leeteuk and quickly nodded to himself before typing a reply as fast as he could.

To: AngelTeukkie
From: EvilMaknae

Neh hyung! I'm coming right now!

  After hitting send, the maknae jumped from the counter and held onto his phone, running to the leader's room before knocking on the door. The first second when the door didn't open he knocked again, and again, and again until Leeteuk finally opened the door.

  "Hyung!" Kyuhyun yelled happily and wrapped his arms around the older's neck. "It's so good to see you!"

  Leeteuk winced slightly at how tight Kyuhyun's grip was but smiled none-the-less and closed the door. Turning around, Kyuhyun still hugged him, wrapping his legs around the leader's waist but no longer suffocating him with his strong grip.

  "You too Kyu." Leeteuk said as he looked towards the younger, noticing how close their faces were now. A very light blush started dusting his cheeks though he tried to hide it and was glad when Kyuhyun buried his face in his shoulder.

  "Teukkie." he said quietly and balled up the back other's shirt in his hands. 

  "Yes Kyu?" the older asked, wondering just what the maknae was doing. 

  "Did you know I love sunshine? And rainbows. Ooh, ooh, ooh! I love lollipops too! Lollipops are sooooooooo good!" Kyuhyun lifted his head back up and grinned widely at his hyung, throwing his hands in the air to show how much his love was for all these things. Yup, this was exactly the reason you never give the maknae sugar.

  "Is that so?" Leeteuk asked quizzically and raised and eyebrow with a playful smile on his face.

  "Neh, but there's something else I love too hyung. I'm addicted to it!"

  "And what is that?" Leeteuk waited for Kyuhyun's reply as he stared back into the younger's eyes. Kyuhyun started to feel a blush creep up on his cheeks as his sugar rush started dying down. He had to do this though, sugar rush or not. There actually was a reason for him to eat all those sweets. So he could blame something else for doing this.

  "This." Kyuhyun finally said in a normal voice and pressed his lips to the older's. 

  Oh. Oh. Leeteuk's mind tried to process what exactly what was happening as his eyes widened before closing them and started to kiss back. Okay, so maybe he was harboring a small crush for the maknae. Was this just because Kyuhyun was on a sugar high though? It didn't seem like Kyuhyun was hyper anymore though. So maybe he really did mean what he said.

  Leeteuk figured Kyuhyun was back to normal again when the kiss got rougher. Lips, tongue, and teeth and both boys could taste something sugary sweet as they continued kissing. 

  Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around Leeteuk's neck as the older leaned back against the door to make sure no one came in.

  The kiss was finally finished when both pulled apart to breath. Kyuhyun and Leeteuk were both panting, trying to breath properly with deep red blushes covering their cheeks like the color of cherry ers.

  "That...wasn't an accident, right?" Leeteuk finally asked as he continued holding Kyuhyun up, searching the other's eyes for an answer. Kyuhyun shook his head with a smile on his face as he held his arms around Leeteuk.

  "No, it wasn't an accident hyung. You're my addiction."

  As Kyuhyun said this, pulled his phone out behind Leeteuk which had a message he needed to send to Leeteuk. Something he typed just before he entered the room. 

  "I love you hyung." He pressed his lips to the leader's again and pressed send before dropping his phone on the floor to cup Leeteuk's cheeks, both kissing with as much force as before.

To: AngelTeukkie
From: EvilMaknae

<3


  So there, your next one-shot! e u e I hope it was good! ^o^ I tried to make it sweet and cute and fluffy and happy with that extra side of crack and derpiness all rolled into one crazy one-shot. ^^; Did you get all that? ^-^ Good! 

  Subscribing and comments are appreciated!