Apron

Kyuteuk 100 Themes Challenge!

  Leeteuk was the umma of the Super Junior family, so it made sense for him to be the one cooking, right? Yes, Ryeowook did cook once in a while but Park Jungsu felt like it was his responsibility to take care of his "kids".

  So why was Kyuhyun wearing the apron today?


  Jungsu was the first to wake up in the morning, before realizing all their schedules had been cancelled due to bad weather. He knew the rest of the members would sleep in, especially Kyu-what was that smell? Getting out of bed quietly and opening the door, he could smell something delicious coming from the kitchen. Was Ryeowook in the kitchen? Wanting to find out he walked down the hallway and peeked inside.

  "Ryeowook?" he called quietly before the figuring standing in front of the stove turned around to face him. Kyuhyun?

  To say Leeteuk was surprised was an understatement. Why would the maknae be up this early in the morning, wearing a pink apron and cooking no less! All Kyuhyun did was smile at Leeteuk before realizing he had to stir whatever he was cooking before facing the older again.

  "Hey hyung~" he said happily, turning off the right burner and making sure his pot on the left burner was at the correct temperature. "What are you doing up so early?"

  "I should be asking you the same thing." Leeteuk replied before walking over the latter and stopping by the stove, taking in the delicious smells wafting from the pots on the burners. In reply, Kyuhyun chuckled before wiping his hands on the apron and turning to face the leader, a childish smile of playfulness lighting up his features.

  "Me? I don't really know." he said and shrugged his shoulders. "I guess I just wanted to make breakfast for hyungs since they've been working so hard." Humming softly to himself, Kyuhyun moved to the fridge to get milk, and Leeteuk followed suit because he had nothing better to do.

  "You've been working hard too though." Leeteuk said as Kyuhyun turned to face him again.

  Shrugging in repsonse, Kyuhyun moved past him and set the jug of milk on the counter. No more replies were exchanged as both members took in the comfortable silence of the early morning. As Kyuhyun continued cooking, Leeteuk's mouth watered as the smells started reaching throughout the dorm. It was surprising that none of the other member's had woken up this morning yet. The delicious scent would be enough to wake them up completely. Even more so the fact that Kyuhyun was the one doing the cooking.

  He was also taking in the fact of how cute the maknae looked in the apron as well. It was a gift from one of the fans, but it was durable enough to withstand any of the cooking disasters some accident prone members decided to create. As Kyuhyun moved about, the frill on the end of the apron would move as well. When he stopped, it to would slowly come to rest on his thighs as he continued his job.

  "I didn't know you could cook." Leeteuk suddenly blurted out as he rested on the edge of the counter, leaning against it with his head in his hand, the other quietly tapping out a small rhythm. Humming in response, Kyuhyun turned off the next burner as he stirred it's contents carefully, making sure not to over do it.

  "There's a lot of things you don't know about me hyung." he said and smiled at the older before returning to the job at hand.

  Blinking in question, Leeteuk moved closer to the maknae as he watched his hands move about with delicate movements. What did he mean by there's a lot of things he didn't know about him?

  "Like what?" the leader asked and turned to face Kyuhyun as the younger tilted their head to face him as well.

  "Hm? You'll just have to find out, won't you?" With that, the maknae narrowly dodged the leader's arm as he tried to grab Kyuhyun and chuckled as he ran to the other side of the kitchen. "Catch me if you can hyung~" he sang and moved about the small space with ease. Leeteuk was still too tired to actually try hard enough to catch the maknae, but he desperately wanted to find out what the younger had to say.

  Smiling as well as Kyuhyun let out a tinkling laugh of delight, he stood at one end of the table, as the maknae stood at the other. When he moved towards the right, Kyuhyun would move to the left. When he moved to the left, Kyuhyun moved to the right. 

  The pink apron Kyuhyun wore swished about as he quietly laughed and gave Leeteuk a cheeky grin before running towards the right. Just as he reached the stove, he reached out to turn the burner off, only to feel warm arms wrap around his waist. He laughed again as he finished turning the dial and Leeteuk pulled him away from the stove. The leader's quiet laughter was right next to his ear as he hugged him close.

  As Leeteuk held onto the maknae, he noticed how he faintly smelled of strawberries and cream like the pancakes he was making. His arms were securely wrapped around Kyuhyun's waist, the pink apron peeking out just over the edges of his arms.

  "Want to tell me now?" he whispered against Kyuhyun's ear and the younger shivered slightly but tried to hide it. 

  Kyuhyun's heart thumped in his chest at the close proximity but he tried to control it, not wanting to give away how nervous he was in his leader's hold. Putting a smile on his face he squirmed to turn around and face Leeteuk, an air of confidence hiding his surprised happiness.

  "Are you sure you want to find out?" he asked Leeteuk, the other looked at him and blushing slightly at how close their faces were. Kyuhyun made sure not to give away anything by smirking and waiting for his leader's reply. With his arms still wrapped around the maknae's waist, Leeteuk nodded dumbly, not really knowing what else to say.

  Smiling in satisfaction, Kyuhyun dipped his finger in the bowl of whipped cream behind Leeteuk secretly. 

  "Fine then."

  Opening his mouth, the maknae put the cream inside before leaning forward, still smirking as the leader blushed even more. 

  He pressed his lips onto Leeteuk's, softly at first, before wrapping his hands around the leader's waist. Leeteuk was surprised but found himself kissing back, his arms slightly going slack around the maknae's waist. Smiling into the kiss, Kyuhyun ran his tongue on Leeteuk's bottom lip before the older open his mouth and his tongue dived inside.

  All Leeteuk could taste was strawberry flavored whipped cream and Kyuhyun's tongue and he felt himself melt as their heat mingled, bodies pressed close together.

  Once Kyuhyun pulled back, he grinned in satisfaction and his lips before wiggling out of Leeteuk's arms, leaving the leader to stand there in stunned silence. 

  "Let's hope the others save some whipped cream for later hyung." Kyuhyun said before turning back to the stove to flip more pancakes like nothing happened. Standing there with his mouth open as he stared at the maknae, Leeteuk could faintly hear voices moving towards the kitchen. Wiping the small trail of spit from his mouth, he swallowed the strawberry cream before composing himself. 

  All the while after, Kyuhyun was still wearing that pink apron, which had left cream and batter on Leeteuk's pajama's he never bothered to take off for the rest of the day. To say the least, Leeteuk wanted Kyuhyun to wear that apron more often if it made him act like this.

  Later that day, he remembers that the maknae still hasn't told him anything and whined the rest of the time until Kyuhyun gave him another kiss to make him shut up. Telling the leader that he'd just have to wait until the rest of the members were asleep to find out just what those stolen kisses meant.


  Did I do good? Please tell me! ;A; This is my first kpop fanfic and I wanna know~ ;3; Anyways, I hope you like it! ^-^  

  Subscribing and commenting are appreciated!