I can't stop kissing you

The Cute Panda Boy

They locked the door and they ran to their hiding place. Chen and Lay hide inside Minzy's bedroom and the girls hide inside the kitchen.

*Outside*

Luckily, Kris brought a bunch of key which can open all of the doors including the girls dorm. Kris put the key inside the lock and unlock it. They search for all of them but they couldn't find. The girls quickly ran inside the cabinet but Tao saw it. He ran towards the cabinet and open it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" the girls shouted.

Kris and Tao just giggle at them.

"Where's Chen and Lay?" Kris and Tao asked.

"Inside my room." Minzy said.

"Wait, we tip toed to their room. Kris you lead the way." CL said.

"OK." he whispered back.

They tip-toed to Minzy's room quietly. Kris open the door and switch on the light.

"Gotcha." Kris said with a smirk on his face.

"AAAAAAAAAAH!" now the boys shouted like a girl.

"Relax bro, he'll not going to hurt you." Bom said to Chen.

"Where's the picture?" Kris asked.

"Here." Chen said showing the picture to Kris.

"How many pictures you have?" Dara asked.

"I don't know, look at the album." Chen said still sitting down.

"You even make a album for it?" Tao asked.

"Every each of us except for both of you have those pictures." Lay said.

"So, you mean all of them have a picture of us together in their phone and it's more than 20?" Tao asked.

"Yeah." all of them asked except for Kris who is busy with those pictures.

Suddenly, Kris's jaw dropped. 

"What happened?" Tao asked.

"Y-You have this pic?" Kris asked.

"What is it?" all of them asked.

It's the picture of him and Tao are really kissing. It's like taken by a sasaeng and edit. Perfect angle, can see it super duper clearly and there's a 'I LOVE YOU' writing on it. 

"WOW. Chen ah, jinjja. You're so awesome." Lay said.

"Troller is the king now. Muhahaha *evil laugh*" Chen laughed.

"Haha." all of them are laughing except for Tao and Kris.

Tao is still with his 'pissed off' face and Kris jaw still dropped eventhough he already give Chen his phone. Tao is trying to get Kris's attention by putting his hand infront of his face, call his name like darling, babe and more but still in the same condition. Minzy who had stop laughing, whispered to Tao something.

"Kiss him." 

"Again?"

"Yeah, faster." 

Tao doesn't have any more chance so he use Minzy's suggestion.

"It's look like I have to do it." Tao mumbled and put his lips on the older's lips.

Tao have to tip-toed abit because his boyfriend is too tall. Kris's eyes are closing slowly while the other's stop laughing and watched both of them. This time, Chen and Bom didn't took their picture since they were shocked. As always, Tao's hands will move to Kris's neck and Kris's hand will move to Tao's slim waist. Tao open abit of his eyes and wink at Minzy and she winked back. 

"Actually I force him to do it since that's the only way." Minzy whispered to Bom.

They broke the kiss after a few minutes. 

"Your lips are soft babe." Kris said.

"I know." Tao said and continue to kiss his lover back.

"Ya! Ya! That's enough." CL said.

"No don't stop them. Let them be. It's fun seeing them together." Dara said and pulled CL.

"Let's just leave them." Bom said and all of them walked towards the door to go out. Minzy switch on the air-cond secretely and dim the light abit.

They broke the kiss after 3 minutes and the room is getting colder and colder.

"I like your lips, baby." Kris said and bite Tao's lips until it's red.

"I like yours too." Tao said and give him a kitten on his boyfriend's lips and they continue to kiss again but this time they do it harder. That means Kris shove his tongue into Tao's mouth and roll it together. A sound of the mixed saliva could be hear.

*The others*

"I wonder what are they doing inside there?" Lay asked.

"Obviously they are kissing. Then, what did you expect?" CL asked.

...

Both of them broke the kiss and decided to stop it since the baby panda is tired of standing up. They walked out from the room without switching off the lights and the air-cond.

"Did both of you have a fun time together?" Dara asked with a smirk on her face.

"Y-Yeah." Both of them replied.

"Anyway, I got to go now. Bye bye." Kris said, taking Tao's wrist and walk to their room. 

...

They are inside their room talking about something while Tao is arranging the dressing table. Then, he saw a pair of earings that he didn't wear it for a long time. 

"Ge, I want you to have another side of this earing too." Tao said and give it to Kris.

"What for?" Kris asked and start to wear it.

"You know sometimes when I miss you or I couldn't see you anymore. This will be the sign that we've been a couple before. I forgot to give it to you that day." Tao said and wear it.

Actually, Kris have a couple ring to give to Tao but this is not a right time for him to give it to Tao. 

"See, people will know that we are couple now." Tao said and lay beside Kris while hugging the panda plushie that CL gave and there's Taoris's name sew on the chest.