Chapter 9

Miracle in December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I heard whispers around me and my body felt  so weak. I recalled about what happen.. Aah... My 'lovely' hyungs almost drown me... Daebak... I almost drown is not because I cant swim... Its just that,whenever I am at the beach, bad memories appeared in my mind and I cant even think of anything els than her.

 

I open my eyes heavily and EXO immediately approach me.

 

"Sehun-ah gwaenchana?!"Kai screamed.

 

"You are so noisy Kai..."My ear hurts because of him.

 

"Mianahe Sehun-ah... We thought that you are.not afraid of the sea anymore..."Luhan said and apologize.

 

"Nappeun hyung..."He joked and laugh. Everyone sigh reliefly becaise they knew that when Sehun's mad... He will not talk to them for months and will totally ignore them... Especially when it comes to Youngmi... He can be so scary.

 

After we had our dinner,we decided to get back to the academy. This time,Kai is he one who drived because of my condition. Mirae sits beside me silently and she is now fiddling with her fingers. A few minutes later,she asked. As expected.

 

"You dont know how to swim?"She asked.

 

I just shook my head slowly and rest aginst the seat.

 

Mirae's p.o.v

 

I am confused... He can swim... but drown? What? I looked at him confusedly. But before I could ask.. He is already sleeping... I sigh and take a close look at him. His jaw is so perfet,cute lips,bea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter