Chapter4

Miracle in December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's P.O.V.

 

"What are you trying to do?!"I knew that she must have planned something.

 

"What? I was trying to make friends,honey..."She said and hug me. I push her hard and she pouted annoyingly.

 

"Gross"I said annoyedly and get into the room.

 

Author's P.O.V.

 

"Hmm... So you wanna protect her Oh sehun?"Sora said while smiling evilly.

 

In the room,

 

Sehun sit beside Kris and sigh.

 

"What now?"Kris asked.

 

"She is planning something. I hope I can kill her one day."Sehun said frustratedly.

 

"I can help..."Kris said creepily.

 

"Anniya hyung. I am not gonna kill her... What are you thinking?"Sehun said while giggling.

 

Suddenly,Mirae said.

 

"Guys... I think I can go to class now."She said and wear her shoes.

"What class are you having?"Kris asked.

 

"Erm... Maths i guess."I said and pack my stuff. Actually my head still hurt.

"I think we are having the same timetable. Let's go now."Kris said and help me up.

 

"Gumawo Kris..."Mirae said and stand up. Looking at Mirae who is not stable. Kris decided to lend her a hand.

 

"Here... cling onto me."he said.

 

Mirae blushed and then she slowly hold Kris's arms.

 

Sehun actually felt jealous for no reason when Mirae looks so close with Kris.

Mirae's P.O.V.

 

 

In the class,I received many glares from almost everyone especially girls.

 

"Why are they staring at me like that?"I asked Sehun.

 

"Ignore it... "he said lazily and play with his phone.

 

"They are jealous of course..."Kris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter