Chapter 5

Miracle in December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school,we head to the Bubble Tea.shop to drink. I pack my stuffs and head towards my locker.

 

"Erm... Cheogi... Please accept this..."A cute looking guy said while handing me a letter.

 

"Thanks"I said and smile.

 

"If you accept me.... Please inform me later ok?"he said and wink.

 

I nod and thanked him."Lets see..."I said.

 

Suddenly,Sora approach me and say.

 

"Hey,do you have any plan after this?"She asked.

 

"Erm... Yes.... I am hanging out with Kris oppa."I said while putting the letter in my pocket.

 

Her expression darkens and she say"Owh.... ok then... Can I come?"She asked. Before I could answer.... Another familiar guy said"Of course not! Mirae lets go!"

 

It was Sehun,He said that and immediately pull me away. I heard Sora sigh annoyedly. I pull my hand away from him and say" Why did you do that?"I said and walk away from him.

 

Sehun's P.O.V.

 

She walked away quickly and she dropped something from her pocket. I pick it up amd read it.

 

                  Dear Mirae,i like you. You are so cute and pretty... Please accept me. ;-)

 

                           My name is, Minho.

 

"What is this sekkiya doing?"I feel pissed off reading that letter. Should I return this to her? Nah... This guy doesnt deserves her.

 

I crumpled the letter and stuff it insiside my pocket. Then,I walk towards the bubble tea shop.

 

At the shop, Exo is already sitting there with Mirae blushing. Kris is putting his arms around her that made me feel kinda jealous. EXO rarely get close to girls like this.  Not since... her....

 

I sit beside D.O. and drink my tea.

 

"So Mirae.... Do you like his school? " Kai asked.

 

"Erm... Well,some of the students seems to hate me.... But... Because of you guys.... Its kinda fun."I said while smiling....

 

"Omo! Nomu kyeoptaaa!"Kai squealed and pat her head.

 

"Thanks for treating me well."She said and bow slightly.

 

"Anni.... Just treat us like your oppa k?"Chen said.

 

"Ne."She said and smile sweetly.

 

The smile that makes my heart beats fast.

 

"Yah maknae.... Treat her well... Aresseo?"Xiumin hyung said suddenly.

 

"See,Kris... The cold guy also treat her well... You must too...."Suho.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter