chapter 8

Miracle in December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been 2 weeks at the academy. Actually,This school have prepare dorms for us. ..So EXO,and my new friend  named Jiwon decided to stay at school.The academy is actualy like a boarding school. Now,I am in my room with Jiwon who is playing with her phone... Perhaps texting Jongin i guess. She actually have a crush on Jongin since she was in grade 1. I approach her and say...

 

"Texting ur lovey dovey?"I asked teasingly.

 

"Anni! He dont even like me..."She said.

 

 "How did you know?"I ask back.

 

She shrug and I just chuckle looking at her. Suddenly,a my phone ring.

 

"Ooh... Message from who huh? Kris? Sehun?"Jiwon said teasingly.

 

I punch her left arm slightly and laugh. I unlock my phone and it was Kris who texted me. A smile creeped without me realizing. I am happy when I am around him.

 

From:Kris(7a.m.)

 

Hey there! Good morning~ Are you awake sleepy head^_^

 

To Kris:(7:02a.m.)

 

Yaa!I and Jiwon have been awake so early before you texted me ok! So,are we studying together today?

 

From Kris:(7:03 a.m)

 

Aishh! Why do you like to study so much? Today is weekend... Lets hang out...

 

To Kris:(7:05a.m.)

 

Hang out? Where? Can Jiwon come?

 

From:(7:06 a.m.)

 

Just bring whoever you want... I am going first... You and Jiwon will follow Sehun k?

 

To Kris:(7:08a.m.)

 

Sehun? Ahh.. neh..

 

I throw my phone on my bed and sigh. Then I ruffle my hair desperately and lie down.

 

"Yah waegure?"Jiwon asked while laughing.

 

"Lets hang out today,with Kris and EXO."I say.

 

Her face immediately lit up and she got up from the bed and tun towards her closet.

 

"Yeay~"She screamed happily and dress herself up.

 

I lazily got up and choose a white tank top and a black skinny jeans. I curl my hair and braid it neatly.

 

"Kaja Mirae shii... Palli!"Jiwon is already dressed cutely in her white skirt and a light pink lace strap blouse.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter