Chapter 3

Miracle in December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's P.O.V.

 

I was curious about her... she look alike with my... I think it was just a mistake maybe... She was looking at me with a very angelic smile on her face wich made me blushed a little.

 

"Annyeong~My name is Kim Mirae."She said.

 

"You are not...Erm... Nothing."I scoff and look away. It hurt me so much because... She look alike with my first love who died in a car accident. Everything was my fault.

 

~~Flashback~~

 

"Oppa! Today is so fun!"Youngmi squealed happily.

 

"I know! We should come again next time to play the rides."I said happily.

 

Suddenly,a big lorry hit us from the back and Youngmi was badly hurt.

 

When I woke up,my parents informed me that Youngmi is dead.... They never liked Youngmi in the first place because she is not from a rich family.

 

~~End of flashback~~

 

"Ya,Oh Sehun...  Waegure?"Kris asked me when I didnt answer Mirae's question.

 

My p.o.v.

 

He looked a little weird and also... Sad. I wonder why...

 

"What did you say again?"He asked with a poker face.

 

"Erm... What is..."before I could finish my sentence,A girl barged into the room without knocking.

 

"Sehunshi..."That girl is beautiful and she seems to know Sehun well.

 

"What are you doing here?"He asked lazily.

 

"Owh.. So you are the newly transfered students whom my bffs are dying to kill... Just joking.. I wont let them do that...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter