Should I scream?

The elements of your voice

 

The guy with green eyes and mysterious personality left her alone again. Why where people dragging around with her without introducing themselves? Amanda was starting to become annoyed, what kind of students was on this school? And since three students had colored eyes, did that mean they had been born with it or did they actually wear colored lenses?

Amanda was confused.

 

Back to class and group work. Amanda worked together with Hyerin, they were going to make a collage about different planets. The guy with blue eyes walked over to them and pointed at the glue bottle.

"Can I borrow it?", he asked with a smile.

"No you can't, it's mine.", Hyerin answered and lowered her eyebrows. Amanda could see how much Hyeri hated that guy, while herself just sat by the side, watching her friend's conversation with the very cute guy. Amanda couldn't stop staring at his shimmering blue eyes. They were even prettier then her own foreign eyes. Then all of a sudden the guy leaned over their table, grabbed the glue bottle, smirked and tripped away. Hyerin grunted and was just about to stand up when Amanda stopped her.

"Just let him borrow it, I'm pretty sure he will return it.", Amanda smiled and patted Hyerin's little head.

"No it's not okay, he is an idiot.", Hyerin kept staring angrily on her shaking hands.

"Oh, by the way, what was his name again?", Amanda whispered.

"I thought I already told you? But his name is Jimin, Park Jimin."

Jimin...

"Do you know why he has blue eyes? Is he born with it or does he wear colored lenses?", Amanda collected enough courage to finally ask someone even though this person hated Jimin.

"Blue eyes? What do you mean?", Hyerin's small eyes became even smaller as she started thinking.

"Yes, Jimin has blue eyes, haven't you noticed?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. Jimin doesn't have blue eyes.", Hyerin laughed silently and drew a  line on the white A4 paper.

Amanda started to wonder why Hyerin was saying such things, of course Jimin had blue eyes, she saw it with her own eyes. She decided to discuss this subject with someone else.

 

Class ended and Amanda was going to find someone to talk with, or atleast just find someone she could ask if they knew anything about Jimin's blue eyes, or that young guy's green eyes. Another mission was to find that orange haired guy, she wanted to see his face. But first she walked over to a girl who's hair was black as the night. She was standing in a part of the school where no other students entered.

"Excuse me miss...", Amanda started.

"Miss? What do you want?", the girl's tone when talking was quite cocky so Amanda decided to not be too friendly back if she continued being like that.

"Yes I have an important thing to ask."

"Yes?"

"Well...do you know anything about Jimin's eyes, why are they blue?  Was he born with it?"

"What kind of question is that? First of, Jimin doesn't have blue eyes so I don't know what kind of you're making up, secondly, why don't you just go ask him yourself? Because I don't really care and don't feel like helping you.", the girl said, whipped her hair and left Amanda who became really irritated, because of the girl's attitude. Amanda wanted to shout really bad words after the girl but took a breath instead, she shouldn't loose control the first day of school.

 

"This school is pretty ed up right?", someone said behind her.

She recognized the voice, Valentine.

Amanda refused to answer, she was too angry.

"Don't care about that girl, she is just a , you're much better then her.", Valentine said with a low voice.

"And I heard you mentioning Jimin's blue eyes, they are pretty impressive right? Just like my red eyes.", he continued

"What?", Amanda turned around, what was he talking about? He was definietly not on her list of normal people on this school.

Valentine walked closer to her, grabbed her shoulders and stared into her eyes. He was staring right thrue her soul. His smirk and red eyes were creepy and Amanda's heart started racing, she didn't know it it was because of his handsomness or his strange behavior.

"Be my lover.", Valentine pushed her towards the lockers and kissed her neck. What was he doing?

Amanda blocked up her eyes and tried to get loose but he was too strong. Why was he like that? It scared her even more but she was too much in a chock to cry. His warm breath touched Amanda's neck.

"YAH! What are you doing?!"

Amanda immedietly looked the way the shouting voice came from. A guy came out from the dark. It was Jimin. His eyes were even more blue then they were before.

Jimin ran towards Valentine and pulled away him from Amanda's shivering body.

"Get lost you idiot!", Jimin exclaimed and Valentine left them without any words.

"Are you okay?", Jimin asked and gently neated her jacket. Amanda shook her head and felt the tears leaving her wet eyes. Jimin patted her head and smiled slowly. "You shouldn't hang around these places. You never know what will happen here, only strange things occurs here. And please never talk to Valentine again, he has not been himself lately."

 

Amanda didn't listen to the fullest when Jimin was talking, she tried to collect enough courage to ask him about his eyes who were as bright as the sky.

"Jimin...", Amanda murmured and hid her face behind her hair.

"Yeah?",

"About your eyes...were you born with blue eyes? Or is it colored lenses? They look really realistic!", Amanda said and carefully left her safe spot behind her hair.

Jimin's eyes became bigger as he heard her questions, it looked like he had to think for a good answer. He then grabbed her jacket and pushed her towards the locket just like Valentine did. It made her even more angry.

"Stop being so agressi..."

"What did you say about my eyes?!", Jimin exclaimed and pushed her even harder towards the lockers.

"They are blue.", Amanda said confidently.

Jimin's eyes became darker but he released his grip and mumbled that he was sorry.

"But please girl, I don't have blue eyes. Stop spreading that .", Jimin muttered and left her with a question mark on top of her head.

 

What was wrong with this school? So far Amanda didn't know if she really liked it. Valentine was creepy and Jimin's behavior was weird. She decided to put on extra much of her 'bad girl' attitude because it seemed like it was needed. She also planned to enter that dark place in the school, she was going to explore what kind of stuff was going on the school. She needed an answer, quickly.