Chapter 4

Forced Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V

As we arrived home, I quickly went into the house and walked straight to my room. I closed the door and glanced over my watch. Omo it's already 5.57 p.m. Better I get ready for the date. I took my towel and walked to the bathroom. 20 minutes later, I went out and quickly wear this dress. 


I walked to my dressing table and sat on the chair. Then, I switched on the hair dryer and blowed my hair until it's dry. After my hair's dry, I put on some light makeup. Soon after, I am done and I looked at the reflection of myself through the mirror. Okay, this seems good. I took my bag and headed downstairs. 

" Yah, where are you going?" Yonggun oppa asked.

" Date with Sehun oppa." I replied and wear my heels.

" Aish, can you please break up with him? You will get married soon, duh." He said and I smacked his head. HARDLY!

" Oppa, if you ever said that again, you'll get from me!" I warned him and get out of the house.

5 minutes later, Sehun oppa came and we went to a shopping mall.

" Oppa, I don't wanna get married!" I whined and slightly pouted.

" You have to. I don't want my jagi to marrry with other guy but I have to let you go, Mirae-ah." He looked at me and smiled wryly.

Suddenly I bursted into tears.

" Shushh, gwaenchana Mirae-ah, I'm here." He patted my back lightly and stopped his car at the side of the road.

" O-oppa... I w-wanna get m-married to you.. not that jerk!" I sobbed.

" You will divorce right?" He asked as he pulled me for a hug.

" Yeah." I replied and broke the hug.

" Oppa, let's go now. I am okay." I smiled.

" Okay then." He continued driving and we arrived at the mall 20 minutes later.

We walked into the mall hand in hand.

" Oppa, where are we going to dinner?" I asked.

" Anywhere you want." He said and smiled.

" Italian restaurant?" I suggested.

" Sure." He replied.

We walked to the restaurant and a waiter lead us to a table. Suddenly, a couple walked in.

 

Luhan's P.O.V

After 2 hours of shopping, we decided to eat at an Italian restaurant. Gosh, sometimes Sooyoung can be so greedy. All dresses in the shop she wants to buy. Not to forget using my money! But still I love her. 

" Oppa!" She shouted.

" Eo? Waeyo?" I asked.

" What are you thinking of? I've called you hundred times but you didn't listen to me!" She pouted cutely.

" Aigoo kyeopta~" I hugged her.

" Oppa, are you thinking of Mirae?" She sadly asked.

" Why should I think about her?!" I said irritatedly.

" Arasseo, let's go." She dragged me into an Italian restaurant.

As I walked in, I saw a familiar couple. They are so familiar. I squinted my eyes a bit so that I can get a better view of them. Without I realized, I already walking slowly to them.

" Oppa wait for me!" Sooyoung ran to me.

" YOU!!" Mirae and I shouted unisonly.

" Sooyoung, let's eat at other restaurant." I said coldly.

" Wae oppa?" She whined.

" This freaking girl is here." I glared at her.

" Aish, just don't mind her. Eo? Sehun is here too. Annyeong S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter