Chapter 1

Forced Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V

" Oh god finally I'm done with my assignments!" I threw my pen on the table as I stretched my body.

The school break started yesterday. Teachers gave us many homeworks so I decided to finish it all today so I can rest for the whole holidays. To my surprise, it only took me about 6 to 7 hours to complete all of it. Out of a sudden, my phone vibrated.

 

From: Sehun oppa(Sent 13.38)

Annyeong jagiya~ Let's have fun today at the theme park <3

 

Yeap, I have a boyfriend. We've been dating for about 2 years. He's older than me by 3 months but being the clingy girl I am, I call him oppa. How we met was pretty cliché. He transferred to my school and yeah we became friends. From friends to lovers. Those common love story. Anyhow, I still love him.

 

From: Mirae(Sent 13.39)

Oh hey oppa. Sure, I'd like to :*

 

From: Sehun oppa(13.40)

Alright, I'll pick you up on 3. Go and get ready sweet heart. 

 

From: Mirae(13.41)

Okay babe, see you later.

 

I tossed my phone on the bed then I packed my stuffs and put it on one side. Soon, I went into my walked-in wardrobe to choose a perfect outfit for me to wear later. Well since it's theme park so I should go with a cute outfit. I chose a casual floral dress and match it with a pair of beige flat shoes. 

" It's already 2. I should hurry." I stole a glance towards my wall clock. I went to the bathroom to take a fresh shower. Soon after, I was done with showering and wore my bathrobe. I sat in front of my dressing table. I decided to do my makeup while waiting for my hair to be air dried. I applied sunscreen first since I'm gonna be exposed to the sun. Then, I applied other makeup stuffs. (Not gonna explain since theres a lot^^) Soon, my makeup was done and I plugged in my hair dryer to dry my hair completely. I curled my hair into loose curls. I wore the dress that I chose and again I chose a cute handbag to go with the outfit. Too much of cuteness to handle today. I wasn't usually like this but oh well, once in a while. I took my purse and other stuffs that I may need later on.

" I feel like I'm missing something..." Then my eyes landed on my phone that was lying comfortably on my bed. 

" Oh it's you." I grabbed my phone and put it in my bag. I hurriedly jogged downstairs with the shoes in my hand. 

" Where are you going?" Yonggun hollered from the living room. 

" I'm going out with Sehun, tell mom that if she asks!" I answered from the front door. 

" Alrighty! Take care." 

I put down my shoes then I wore it. I waited for Sehun at the garden. Minutes later, someone honked the car and it's Sehun. I quickly got into his car and kissed him on the cheek.

" I missed you boo." I smiled. 

" I missed you more sweetie." He pecked my lips then he started to drive.

The ride was just us having a casual conversation. Like always, he would hold my hand while driving and sometimes he'll kiss it. Stuffs like that never fail to make me smile. 

" Did I tell you," He stopped. " that you look so beautiful today?" He glanced towards me with a smile.

I blushed a little but I just kept it cool. " Well, nope you didn't." I let out a small laugh. 

" You're extremely beautiful, my love." He kissed my hand.

I couldn't stop smiling during the whole ride. He's always got something to make me smile like an idiot. I held his hand tight. About 15 minutes later, he parked the car at the theme park's parking. 

" We have arrived honey."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter