Chapter 9 (2/2)

Forced Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's P.O.V

Wait.. did I just see wrong? She just freaking smiled at me.. and I know it's not a fake one. She looks so pretty in that smile.. Like seriously..So captivating..

" Yah Luhan! Ppalli!" Suddenly she smacked my head.. not that hard.

" Ack!! Ah it hurts!" I was just faking it to see whether she does care about me or not.

" Omo mian. Does it hurt so much?" She started to worry. Her eyes explained everything.

" Nah, it's nothing, I am a guy remember~?" I said and flashed an eye-smiled to her.

" Oh okay. Let's go then." She walked towards the car and got in.

Then I went to my car and started to drive.

" Erm, I'm gonna pick Sooyoung up on our way to the airport okay?" I start a conversation.

She just nodded as an answer. Then, she fished out her phone and earplugged. Afterwards, she plugged it into her ears and played songs. 

'Why do I find her interesting this lately?' My heart said as I looked at her. She bobbed her head, following the rhythm of the music. 

Few minutes later, I was so bored, no one to talk to and Sooyoung's house is like kilometres away. So I decided to talk to her.

" What song are you listening to?" I asked.

No answer.

" Hey! I'm asking you." I said.

Still no answer.

I looked at her and saw her beautiful sleeping face. Oh she's sleeping. Angel..

Suddenly, my phone rang as I saw the caller was Sooyoung. I quickly pressed the green button.

Me: Hello?

Sooyoung: Where are you?

Me: 5 minutes more and I'll be there hun.

Sooyoung: Okay~!

I hang up and pressed the pedal to speed off.

5 minutes later, I was in front of Sooyoung's house. I got out and helped her with her things. 

" Why is she sitting in front?" She asked, annoyed.

" Wait, I'll wake her up." I said.

I shook Mirae's body lightly but she gave no response. I shook her body once again.

" Mirae, wake up.." 

" Ah~~ Wae? I wanna sle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter