Chapter 2

Forced Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V

I walked into my house and saw my mom was talking with a guest. I don't know her. There are another 2 guests. To be exact, one old man and one young man. The young man seemed familiar to me but I can't see his face clearly because he kept his face down while playing with his phone, earphones in his ears. Rude. 

"I'm home." I said lazily.

Just what is so important?

" Oh honey, come here." She gestured me to sit beside her.

I walked to the couch and sat beside her. I just stared at the young guy because he looked so familiar. 

" Your daughter is so pretty!" The woman exclaimed while smiling.

I looked at her and fake a smile. 

" Mom, why did you call me? What is so important?" I asked.

" First of all, I wanna introduce you to this beautiful woman in front of me. She is Mrs. Lu. My best friend since we were children." They smiled to each other.

Wait a minute. Did I just hear mom said Mrs. Lu? Lu? That's Luhan's surname right? Wait a minute.. Is that the jerk, Luhan?!

" Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Park Mirae." I introduced myself.

Well, I'm not that bad. My parents did taught me to respect the elders.

" Actually Mirae, I called you here because we have something to tell you." We?

" Okay, go on." I said.

" Lu's family and us are business partner." Suddenly dad stated.

" So?" I asked weirdly. They never told me about their business stuffs.

" Can you help us?" They asked including Mr. Lu.

" Help? Uhm.. yes I guess." I started to get worried because everytime mom and dad did like this, something really bad happened. 

" We want you and their son to get married." Yeap I'm right. 

" What?! But I'm still young!" I raised my voice. 

" You still can continue your study when you get married." Mom pleaded.

" But mom! I do have a boyfriend!" I half-shouted.

" JUST FORGET HIM, will ya?!" This time, dad yelled.

" Dad! How many times do I have to tell you?! HE IS MY EVERYTHING!" I replied, tears are forming.

" Don't shout at your parents. I did taught you about that right?" Dad calmed down a bit.

" Mirae-ah, their son is more handsome and kind than Sehun." Mom s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter