Chapter 15

Forced Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V

I decided to go visit Luhan after lunch. Maybe I can bring some foods for him. But wait, how did the reception counter get my phone number? Well, let's ask them. I took the lift and walked to the reception counter.

" Hello, I am Mrs. Lu. I just want to know how'd you get my number." I asked politely.

" Oh that, Mr. Lu stated in the form that you're his wife and he wrote your phone number too." The woman at the reception counter stated. She took a file and opened it. She then took the form and gave it to me.

I looked at the form and what she said is right. Wow, he does actually admit that I am his wife.

" May I ask you something?" The woman suddenly questioned.

" Sure, what is it?" I asked as I handed the form back to her.

" May I know who is the girl that admitted she is Mr. Lu's wife? Is she his second wife?" The woman asked. 

I took a slight glance at her nametag. Oh Sena. Oh? It's Sehun's surname...

" She's his girlfriend." I answered as I just smiled.

" Oh I see." She said and showed her cute eye smile.

" Anyway, do you have any siblings?' I asked because she has the same surname as Sehun's.

" Yes I do. I only have a little brother. He is 20 years old, just like you Mrs." She stated.

20 years old?! Just like Sehun... 

" Can I see his picture please?" I asked.

She fished out her phone from her skirt's pocket and showed me his picture.

 (I chose this pic cuz he looks so handsome here^^)

It's Sehun!... So, this woman is his sister.. but, does she know that I am his girlfriend?

" He looks handsome." I tried to smile, cause it hurts looking at him.

" Yeah he is." She chuckled.

" Uhm, gotta go now. Nice talking to you." I said.

" Okay Mrs. Lu. Me too." She smiled and I went back to my room.

I sat on the bed and tried to think. Sena is Sehun's sister. But why did I not know? Sehun never told me. Now I realized, he's such a secretive person. I took out my phone and looked at the picture again. It felt like my heart's ripped to pieces. Should I call him right now? 

Few seconds later...

Sehun: Hello?

Me: Hey oppa.

Sehun: Oh Mirae. What do you want?

What do I want? It's so cold...

Me: I just want to call you, I miss---

Sehun cut me.

Sehun: Mirae, can we talk later? I'm so busy today. Sorry.

He hung up. How can he changed just in 2 days? Who the hell make him change? Ugh, I hate this! Suddenly, someone rang the bell. I looked through the door peephole and saw Kris' standing in front of my room. I quickly opened the door for him.

" Hey Mirae. Do you wanna eat lunch with me?" Kris asked.

" Yeah sure, be right back." I said and quickly took my phone and purse.

We decided to eat at a local restaurant since I wanted to buy Luhan some soup. The restaurant is just 5 minutes away from the hotel so we decided to just walk. Few minutes later, we arrived at the restaurant and ordered our food. Soon after, the foods arrived and we immediately dug in.

" Do you wanna follow me to visit Luhan after this?" I asked.

" Sure." He smiled.

I nodded and continued eating. After like 20 minutes later, we're d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter