Hiding Games (A Baekhyun Oneshot)

♛ DestinyLove ♛ Oneshot Shop™ {CLOSED}
Hiding Games
exo4ever02
Characters: You/ Haera and Byun Baekhyun

"Once a upon a time there lived a Princess and a Prince called Haera and Baekhyun" Baekhyun said. "Oh, how chessy was that" Haera giggled. You and Baekhyun were a couple and you loved each other very much. You were spending quality time together at a near by park.

"Haera? Can we go to your house? My house is too far away" Baekhyun whined. You thought he was being really weird, cause the Baekhyun you knew, rarely ever whined at you."Arraseo..? You know, you rarely ever whine at me and now you do it?" you said. "Didn't you say that you hated me whining? That's why I barely whine" Baekhyun replied. 'Really?' you thought. 

After 5 minutes of walking to reach your house, you got your keys out of your pocket and unlocked the door. "Did you refurnish your house again?" Baekhyun asked. "Yeh, I did" you replied. You saw Baekhyun roaming around your house so you decided to get him water. Until he back-hugged you, which scared you a little. "Yah, don't scare me like that!" you quietly shouted. 

"Sorry, I was tempted..For me?" Baekhyun said while looking at the water. "Yes, for you, my bacon" you smiled. Just then you heard the door bell ringing while hearing Baekhuyn scream out "IT'S BAEKHYUN NOT BACON, I TOLD YOU THAT ALREADY!".

You just laughed it off. You opened the door to find, EXO. "Oh, EXO oppa's, what brings you here?" you asked. "We kind-of figured Baekhyun would be here and we got really bored" Suho said. You got pretty use to EXO just barging in your house. "Hey! Why don't we play a game?" Kai suggested.

"What game exactly?" Sehun asked. "Hide'n'seek? That's all I can think of.." Kai spoke. You looked at Baekhyun, he looked back. You were exchanging glances at each other. Baekhyun just slighting nodding, clearing stating he allowed you to play the game. Baekhyun, as your boyfriend was a protective one but not too protective. 

□ □ ■ □ □

"Ok, so who's it?" Kai said, breaking the silence. "I wanna be it!" Luhan yelled. "Yah! Oppa, count up to 20" you yelled. Luhan just gave you an 'OK' sign, then he started counting. You decided to hide outside. 'Luhan won't find me right?' you thought. You hid in your backyard, you got tired of waiting and you kind-of got tired as well so you leaned against the wall. But what you didn't know was that the wall you were leaning on was actually a door.

"Woah!" you yelled. 'Splat' was what you heard. You tried opening the door but it didn't budge. You were scared, it was a door place. What was more worse was that you twisted your ankle, you couldn't get up. You quietly pushed yourself to the corner. "Help! Yah! Help me, I'm stuck!" you screamed. No luck.

On the other hand Baekhyun and EXO were getting worried. 10 minutes had been gone and Luhan had found all the members except for you. "Yah! Luhan hyung, are you sure you checked everywhere?!" Baekhyun yelled. "Yes, I did!" Luhan replied. 'Where could she be? Please don't be hurt!' Baekhyun thought. 

2 hours have been gone. You never knew it would take this long for them to find you. It was getting darker by the minute. You heard noises coming from the basement. You were afraid. You started crying, you don't know why. Just then, Baekhyun, who was passing by the backyard heard crying noises. "Yah! Haera, are you here!?" he yelled. 'Baekhyun's voice?' you thought. 

"Baekhyun, I'm in here! Please get me out, I'm scared!" you cried. Baekhyun followed the sounds. He saw that the door you fell towards too was stuck. "I'll be right back, ok!?" he said before disappearing. You felt alone, in the dark place. You don't know why but you started to cry again. You heard little muffled voices outside the door, then you heard a key going through the lock. And then the door opened, you saw the moonlight shinning onto Baekhyun's body.

You ran as quick as you can to hug Baekhyun. "I was so scared" you quietly said. You started crying in Baekhyun's arms. "Don't worry, I'm always here for you, no matter what..", Baekhyun said in a soft tone, "let's go back inside, ok?". You just nodded. Then you walked back inside to your house.

Author's
NOTE
I changed from Baekhyun to Luhan for the hide'n'seek counter, I hope you don't mind! Plus this is my first oneshot so if you don't like it please tell me and I will fix whatever you want me to fix! Sorry if it's to long but I usually like to write long oneshots since it looks completely =,=' (That's just how I like things to look..). See you next time.
xoxo,
Bangtan_Boys7