Special Girl (A Jungkook Oneshot)

♛ DestinyLove ♛ Oneshot Shop™ {CLOSED}
Special Girl
kpoploveerxoxo
Characters: Hwang Ri Yeon (OC), Jeon Jungkook

You step into your new school. This school was one of the top leading schools in the whole of South Korea. Only the richest people could afford to go to this school, but you were accepted with a scholarship. This school is massive. You thought. 

"Are you Hwang Ri Yeon?" asked a voice from behind you. You turn around and face a tall slim boy. He had thick glasses and had a pretty cute face. "Um, yea" you answered. 

"I'm here to show you around" he said. "Oh sorry, I didn't introduce myself. I'm Chanyeol. I'm in grade 11. Senior stage" he said. He leads through the corridors and shows you around the school buildings. He leads you to a corridor of lockers. "Let me see.." he said, he was searching around his blazer pockets and got out a small piece of paper. "You're going to be in the highest class of grade 11. And your assigned locker is going to be..." Chanyeol then looked across the row of lockers. "This one right here" Chanyeol said. He pointed at her locker. "You brought all your books for class did you?" Chanyeol asked. "Yea. I did" you say. "Put your other books that you don't need in your locker. Here" Chanyeol said as he gave you the piece of paper. "That's your passcode for your locker" he said. "Thanks" you said and you give him a small smile. He smiles back. "Anyway, I better get going now, the bell's about to ring soon" Chanyeol said. He then starts to run through the corridors until he was out of your sight. 

You see the passcode on the paper and start to unlock your locker. You open it and put your books inside.  

Suddenly, the bell rings and you start to go to class. 

Soon the corridors start to flood and you are squished. It's so loud!

Soon you hear some of the conversations around.

"I heard that Jungkook almost got suspended"

 "I also heard he dumped Hyuna just last week" 

"Now he's with Suzy, next thing you know he dumps her too and he finds a new girl"

You could hear what the girls had said who had just walked pass you. 'Who is this Jungkook? Almost everyone is talking about this person' you thought. Just then you heard girls screaming "OMG IT'S BTS!" "JUNGKOOK!" "JIN, JIMIN!" "V, RAP MONSTER, J-HOPE, SUGA!"

'What is this? Some celebrity?' you thought. You turned around to find a whole bunch of girls running towards you. You knew this was going to be bad, you got pushed, pulled and then to end things badly, someone decides to trip you. 'Oof' you said. You heard everyone stop running and saying things like, "I can't believe it!" "Isn't she new? Omg!" "How dare she?!" "She just blocked their way..!"

□ □ ■ □ □

You looked up to find a dude looking really pissed. "Move it!" he said as he walked away into the crowds. Two of his friends decided to stay back and help you up. "Sorry about that, he's always like that" the dude with the black hair said. "I never knew Jungkook was this mean to girls." this oranged hair guy said. 'Jungkook?' you thought. "Thank you" you said. 

You quickly took off to class since you didn't want to be late. Meanwhile, BTS, as they are always ditching class, decided to go to the soccer fields. "Hey, why were you so mean to that girl back then?" Ji Min said. "Yeah man, why?" V said. Jungkook who was staying silent, talked. "I don't know what got into me, to be honest.." he said. "Hey, let's go back now ok?" the leader, Rap Monster said.

As they all went back in the school grounds,  V came up to Jungkook to have a little talk. "Hey, buddy! What's wrong? Are you sick?" V asked. "No..", Jungkook said, "it's just that, she..".

"She what?" V asked. "Nothing.." Jungkook replied.

Meanwhile, you were busy looking for your class. Chanyeol didn't exactly give you a map. "Hey! Ri Yeon-shi!" Chanyeol said. "Oh, Chanyeol-shi, annyeonghaeseo", you said, "and they are..?". "Oh, let me introduce them. These are my friends, EXO", Chanyeol said, "come and sit with us!". "Sure.." you replied.

While you sat with EXO they made you laugh and smile, BTS, who were opposite of you guys, saw what was happening. "Hyung, isn't she the girl that Jungkook bumped into?" Ji Min asked. "Yeah, that's the girl Jungkook bumped into" Rap Monster replied. "I've lost my appetite.." Jungkook said. And then they all walked away. in the corner of your eye you could see what had happened, but you decided to not care.

It has been several weeks at your new school, things have been going well. You made new friends, coped well in class and actually enjoyed it. But there was one thing. That Jungkook guy, everyday you would see him and there was something about his presence that made your heart race. Whenever you were near him, he would act quite nervous and you would be the same. You admitted that you liked him but why? He was a player. He was ruthless and careless. But something just brings you to think about him every now and then. 

One day, "Jungkook! A word with you?" Rap Monster shouted. "What?" Jungkook replied. "You like that girl don't you?" SUGA asked. "What are you guys talking about?" Jungkook replied, with a confused voice. "Don't lie to us! We've been friends since we were kids, we know what you're thinking" Jin said. "We'll help you get her" V said, as he pulled out a rose from he's pocket. "Hyung, isn't the rose dead..?" Jungkook said. "Don't joke around! Do you want it or not?" J-Hope said. "Fine!", Jungkook yelled, "but I don't think this will help..". "Who cares, if she likes you back, that's all that matters, right?" V said. Jungkook stayed silence. "V hyung, I don't think I will need this" Jungkook said. "Good luck!" V shouted and the BTS members ran away from Jungkook.

As the bell rang signaling the end of school. You were getting yours books for homework and for tomorrow. As you closed your locker you saw Jungkook run to your direction, your heart was beating fast, you knew it wasn't a good sign. As he came to you, he grabbed your shoulders, turned you around and slammed your back against your locker. "What are you doing?!" you yelled. "Don't ask!" Jungkook shouted. You looked into his eyes, they looked very sincere, so you just kept quiet.

"I only have one question for you" Jungkook said. You got confused, you thought he hated you. "What would that be?" you softly spoke. "Will you be my...special girl?.." Jungkook shyly said. There was a pause, you were shocked.Without you answering, Jungkook kissed you. You were even more shocked, but you liked it because he made your heart race. He was your special guy, your first true love.

Author's
NOTE

So this is it! I hope you liked it, sorry it took a long time to write this one-shot. Had a mini writer's block! 

I would like to thank Bangtan_Boys7  for writing the beautiful ending of the one-shot and also for helping me figure out the plot.

xoxo,
MrSushi