Beautiful Strangers (A Jungkook Oneshot)

♛ DestinyLove ♛ Oneshot Shop™ {CLOSED}
beautiful strangers
kpoploveerxoxo
Characters: Hwang RiYeon (OC), Jeon Jungkook

'You were just a stranger, how can I ever repay you for everything?' you thought.

 

2 Months Ago. It was just any other day, well 'Valentines Day'. The day people become romantic and shared stories about their crushes or their 'valentine'. You were just a girl, you didn't care if anyone notice you anyways, you just wanted to study hard, to get the dream job you've always wanted, a nurse. Although, you think that you need to study the least to be a nurse but in fact you need to study a lot to get the job.

 

All you ever wanted was to help people in need or hurt. The end of the day was approaching you always walked the same way home, but this no one was walking on the same street as you. Usually there will be some people walking on the same street as you, but today was 'different'

 

You saw a car, it was driving very close to you. You got scared so you decided to walk really fast but that obviously didn't work. "Hey? Where do you think your going?" a man said. You started running, but you ended up being trapped. No escape. "What do you want? Please stop coming closer...!" you yelled. "Haha, you can't tell me what to do!" the man said. 

 

Just then a boy shouted, "what do you think your doing?!". All the men turned around and laughed obviously about how tall he was? No, they were laughing about how he looked to 'innocent and kid-like' to even be saying that. "Haha, why? So a little boy can come save this girl and become a hero?! Haha, in your dreams" the man said.

 

"No, in your dreams" the boy said and with that he started fighting the men around him and me. There were about 10 men here and the boy can kick their ' that easily?

 

In the end they all were beaten, the boy said, "you fine now". 'He's just going to go, like that?!' you thought. "Well can I know your name then?" you asked politely. "Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook" he said, then he left. I went home and just thought about what just happened. 'Today is 'Valentines Days' and i met the most beautiful stranger who saved me from possibly getting molested..' you thought.

 

The next day you heard about someone getting transferred to your school. You weren't interested who that person was, you like studying without being disturbed. Class was going to start so you just sat there at your desk quietly waiting for the teacher. "Good morning class, today we have a transfer student. Please come in" the teacher said. "Hello, my name is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you" he said.

 

'Wait? What?!' you thought. You looked up to find out that the transfer student was actually the boy who saved you yesterday. Your eyes became widened. "Umm...you can sit next to..Riyeon" the teacher said. '..Wait! Did she just say my name?!' you thought. You slowly put your hand up. "There's your new seat" the teacher said once more before turning to the board.


□ □ ■ □ □

 

"Weren't you the guy from yesterday?" you whispered. Jungkook just simply nodded. During lunch you usually sat at the field, by yourself but this time Jungkook came to the fields too. You sat pretty far away from him so he couldn't see you. You were wearing glasses at that time. You studied his face clearly, it was like an angel. He was like an angel who didn't show his emotions.

 

The bell rang and you waited for Jungkook to leave first but he didn't move, instead to took out a photo. You couldn't see the photo properly just then the teacher who was on duty came and called Jungkook but he just grabbed his wrist and kind-of dragged him to class. You saw that Jungkook dropped the photo, you just stayed quiet while hiding behind tall-long grass.

 

Before you went to class you decided to take a look at the photo and you saw two little kids. One was probably Jungkook and one was a little girl, who looked like you, when you were younger. 'Huh? Is that me!? But how come I don't remember?' you thought. You decided to take the photo with you since your in Jungkook's class.

 

You remembered everything that happened that day, when you first met Jungkook. 'You were just a stranger, how can I ever repay you for everything?' you thought. It was White Day today and when you went to your locker you saw a gift inside, you were definitely surprised, there was a letter with it to and you read it, 'Come and meet me at the fields'.

 

You did as you were told and you saw Jungkook. Your heart started beating really fast. 'I'm I in love with..Jungkook? But I barely know him!' you thought. "Why are you here?" you asked. "You..you have my photo right?" Jungkook asked back. 'How did he know?' you thought. "Umm, yes.." you replied. 

 

"Can I have it back?" Jungkook asked again. "Sure" you replied, giving im back the photo. "Thanks.." Jungkook said while walking back into the school grounds. "Wait!" you shouted. Jungkook stopped walking. "Why do you have that photo? With..me..in it?" you asked.

 

Jungkook was shocked. He didn't know the girl in the photo was you. "That girl, is you?" he asked. 'Wait? He didn't know was me?' you thought. "Anyway, answer me!" you said. "I'm sorry.." Jungkook said. 'This will be the the first and last time I will ever do something like this!' you thought. You ran in front of him and stopped him from walking. "I want answers!" you shouted. Jungkook just stayed silent. You were getting frustrated, your heart was and you did it, you kissed him on the lips.

 

Jungkook was truely shocked now. He didn't know how to respond. "Why won't you tell me?" you asked breaking the kiss.  "Because, she was my first love.." Jungkook quietly said. You were strangers, beautiful strangers, who met each other when you were little and now you meet accidently. 'This must be fate then..' you thought. 

 

Then you kissed because you knew you loved each other.

Author's
NOTE
I hope you like this story, sorry for the wait. I hope this makes sense, like seriously, I really hope it does. But I really hope you like this~!
xoxo,
Bangtan_Boys7